{'en': 'Prediabetes', 'es': 'Prediabetes'} Image

Prediabetes

BanHop's profile photo   04/10/2024 8:48 a.m.

banhop said:
good, I am type 1 diabetic for 15 years and from there I know this great forum.

My mother in a routine review is 67 years old, glycosilada, glucose of the day, cholesterol and vitamin has been high.
The head of GP The first thing he did is send pills for cholesterol and for vitamin, and that the analytics were repeated in 3 days to see if there was any error in the diabetes.

Being diabetic, because I saw it nonsense, I have left a freestyle patch and spoke with an endocrine, which told me that first, that may be prediabetes, that the pill for type 2 diabetes be taken and maybe it improves this waycholesterol before putting cholesterol.

I don't know what opinions you have.Or steps to follow, I spend the analytics

The rest well.The last two days of the sensor:

Glucose is diabetes but glycosilada is not high.It would be punctual.In the last analytics I had it in 125 but the glycosylated to 7'3 what is more worrying.It is curious that I also got vitamin D low.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/15/2024 4:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good.A question.Those that you comment to my mother for prediabetes have put the pills.He has lost 6-7 kilos.I do not know if for the pills or because she is worried about the house up of sugar.They have told him to eat normal, but he is changing things before any type of climb.He has it quite well but it is true that after mid -morning he rises to about 200. He has changed what he eats, but continues to raise him.The pills should not regulate that?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/02/2024 1:35 p.m.

UP

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
06/08/2024 9:17 a.m.

The fattest spikes are always at breakfast and lunch ... it's diabetic.A type 2.
If you have room to continue losing weight, it will improve.But, evolution is always the same ... diet, pills and insulin.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
06/08/2024 9:22 a.m.

banhop said:
good.A question.Those that you comment to my mother for prediabetes have put the pills.He has lost 6-7 kilos.I do not know if for the pills or because she is worried about the house up of sugar.They have told him to eat normal, but he is changing things before any type of climb.He has it quite well but it is true that after mid -morning he rises to about 200. He has changed what he eats, but continues to raise him.The pills should not regulate that?

The pills do not work as fast insulin, their effect is rather as a basal.The breakfast peak will not remove it, although it would surely be higher without the pills.It is very difficult not to peak because at that time there is a lot of insulin resistance and the custom is to have breakfast hydrates.
Anyway, the graph looks great.Surely if glycosilada does that peak do not matter since it is the only one in the day.
She does the right thing taking care of what she eats, I do not know why doctors say she continues to eating normal, because something has to control even if there is a luxury occasionally, that she will not be strictly all her life on a strict diet.
Let's see what comes out in the next review, but I think he is doing well.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/08/2024 10:21 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

banhop said:
good, I am type 1 diabetic for 15 years and from there I know this great forum.

My mother in a routine review is 67 years old, glycosilada, glucose of the day, cholesterol and vitamin has been high.
The head of GP The first thing he did is send pills for cholesterol and for vitamin, and that the analytics were repeated in 3 days to see if there was any error in the diabetes.

Being diabetic, because I saw it nonsense, I have left a freestyle patch and spoke with an endocrine, which told me that first, that may be prediabetes, that the pill for type 2 diabetes be taken and maybe it improves this waycholesterol before putting cholesterol.

I don't know what opinions you have.Or steps to follow, I spend the analytics

The rest well.The last two days of the sensor:

Doctors have advised you well.
The diabetes confirmation analytics has to be done.The sensor data is not worth it because to make the diagnosis of DM2 they have to be fasting blood values.
Metformin and diet, when you have been reduced cholesterol for a few months.

Lowcarb's profile photo
Lowcarb
06/13/2024 11:51 a.m.

Hijo con 6 años con DM1. Novorrapid, Lantus, FreeStyle.

Hello good.After a while, it is taking metformin, average of 1000 mg.He has lost about 12 kilos in about three months.It is true that now he eats much better and all the sweet has been removed.I was not enough weight and now Delgailla is seen.Are you pills to lose weight?Thank you

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
09/08/2024 3:31 p.m.

If your body does not produce insulin, what you eat the urine ... among other things.Although I suppose it is for the diet.You have to monitor glucose levels.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
09/08/2024 4:43 p.m.

banhop said:
good.After a while, it is taking metformin, average of 1000 mg.He has lost about 12 kilos in about three months.It is true that now he eats much better and all the sweet has been removed.I was not enough weight and now Delgailla is seen.Are you pills to lose weight?Thanks

Metformin helps to lose weight, yes.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/08/2024 11:01 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.