{'en': 'Prediabetes', 'es': 'Prediabetes'} Image

Prediabetes

BanHop's profile photo   04/10/2024 8:48 a.m.

Good, I am type 1 diabetic for 15 years and from there I know this great forum.

My mother in a routine review is 67 years old, glycosilada, glucose of the day, cholesterol and vitamin has been high.
The head of GP The first thing he did is send pills for cholesterol and for vitamin, and that the analytics were repeated in 3 days to see if there was any error in the diabetes.

Being diabetic, because I saw it nonsense, I have left a freestyle patch and spoke with an endocrine, which told me that first, that may be prediabetes, that the pill for type 2 diabetes be taken and maybe it improves this waycholesterol before putting cholesterol.

I don't know what opinions you have.Or steps to follow, I spend the analytics

The rest well.The last two days of the sensor:

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/10/2024 8:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Banhop, I may have something of type2, but maybe it fixes it with lowering hydrates and losing weight, you have to monitor..
Cholesterol can also be fixed with diet ..
And vitamin D has many low people and give pills.
It will already control everything.
I am not a doctor, but it seems prediabetes, who will solve it with diet or metformin.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/10/2024 9:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello.I suppose that the Free does not measure you continuously, in that case it looks better in the graphics since it comes out all the time.
Anyway by the analytics your mother is starting with type 2 diabetes, which unfortunately today is the age of day passing certain ages.The pancreas wears out and does not work so well.
However, a 6.4 glyc is not a value to worry.I believe that your mother with metformin will have everything under control without any problem.
I no longer know if you have weight left in which case you lose a few kilos would improve the situation or how your diet is, if it is sweet, eat balanced ...
But come on, I repeat that 6.4 is not worrying, it is inside (and you know it better than anyone) of the objective they put to the diabetics.It would be necessary to control so that it does not go up or if you can download a little, but that's it.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/10/2024 10:16 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

regina said:
@banhop, you may have something of type2, but maybe it fixes it with lowering hydrates and losing weight, you have to monitor..
I am not a doctor, but it seems prediabetes, who will solve it with diet or metformin.

Isabelbota said:
Hello.I suppose that the Free does not measure you continuously, in that case it looks better in the graphics since it comes out all the time.
Anyway by the analytics your mother is starting with type 2 diabetes, which unfortunately today is the age of day passing certain ages.The pancreas wears out and does not work so well.
However, a 6.4 glyc is not a value to worry.I believe that your mother with metformin will have everything under control without any problem.
I no longer know if you have weight left in which case you lose a few kilos would improve the situation or how your diet is, if it is sweet, eat balanced ...
But come on, I repeat that 6.4 is not worrying, it is inside (and you know it better than anyone) of the objective they put to the diabetics.It would be necessary to control so that it does not go up or if you can lower a little, but that's it.

Thank you very much, it is true that my endocrine told me some of a pill and did not remember the name, but it is that metformin, that I started with that and maybe cholesterol lowers something, and that it is already controlled with that because probably already all its entireLife with the pill and nothing else is needed.He does not have weight left, maybe 5 kilos, but he doesn't have much less overweight or anything.What is asking me is that it can take, not, and those things.But of course I with type 1 diabetes, if it goes down then I take something sugary, and if I climb myself.With the tablet I don't know how it is going, if it is a fixed dose, if you can eat as always (it usually eats well, although some sweet or magdalena to snack is taken).Thank you so much

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/10/2024 10:55 a.m.

That looks like a type 2 starting, and I see that there is even a slight hypic being 69 and the arrow indicating mild hypo.Currently, type 2 is a plague in my work there are 3 or 4 type 2 diabetics and diagnosed very recently, and it is estimated that in 2030 the current figures will be folded from 400 million to 800 million type 2 diabetics that are the ones that are the most

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/10/2024 12:25 p.m.

banhop said:
regina said:
@banhop, you may have something of type2, but maybe it fixes it with lowering hydrates and losing weight, weight,You have to monitor..

Isabelbota said:
But come on, I repeat that 6.4 is not worrying, it is inside (and you know it better than anyone) of the objective they put to the diabetics.It would be necessary to control so that it does not go up or if you can lower a little, but that's it.

Thank you very much, it is true that my endocrine told me some of a pill and did not remember the name, but it is that metformin, that I started with that and maybe cholesterol lowers something, and that it is already controlled with that because probably already all its entireLife with the pill and nothing else is needed.He does not have weight left, maybe 5 kilos, but he doesn't have much less overweight or anything.What is asking me is that it can take, not, and those things.But of course I with type 1 diabetes, if it goes down then I take something sugary, and if I climb myself.With the tablet I don't know how it is going, if it is a fixed dose, if you can eat as always (it usually eats well, although some sweet or magdalena to snack is taken).Thank you so much

Metformin does not give hypos, but neither does miracles.It is a fixed dose, it is not put based on food because it does not have great immediate effects.If Come Dulce will upload, maybe a little less than without it but will go up.
Id seeing the reaction of your body and according to that you decide how often a "luxury" can be given.

isabelbota
04/10/2024 3:36 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It is a type 2 DB with a glyd of 6.4 is not just a prediabetes.
I think metformin is well placed.
It is very possible that controlling glucose and limiting hydrates, lowers cholesterol and does not need pharmacological tto for cholesterol, it is quite frequent that it is controlled, it goes down.
The vitamin D does have it excessively low, for calcium metabolism and other hormonal functions it is impte q I took vit d.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/10/2024 8:16 p.m.

Thank you very much to everyone.I have told him to go to the endrochrine to look at the metmorphine before taking the cholesterol that has commanded him.

As he liked the sensor, he told me that I bought him.I have the Free Style 2 that the Junta de Andalucía gives.
On the web I think there is 3 to buy that seems to be better.

The screenshots I put you is because I have it monitored with the LibreLink Up.
I do not know if there is a way to see him all the report he generates without having to look at his mobile.

In my case, I am for Social Security because they gave me to link and I can see reports from the web, but for your case that you are going to free I have not seen it add it through the web.

Thank you so much

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/11/2024 5:17 a.m.

banhop said:
Thank you all.I have told him to go to the endrochrine to look at the metmorphine before taking the cholesterol that has commanded him.

As he liked the sensor, he told me that I bought him.I have the Free Style 2 that the Junta de Andalucía gives.

I do not know if there is a way to see him all the report he generates without having to look at his mobile.

In my case, I am for Social Security because they gave me to link and I can see reports from the web, but for your case that you are going to free I have not seen it add it through the web.

Thank you very much

But for her you will have entered an email and password, right?Well, with those access to their freeview reports, as well as yours.

isabelbota
04/11/2024 7:50 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
banhop said:
Thank you all.I have told him to go to the endrochrine to look at the metmorphine before taking the cholesterol that has commanded him.

Thank you very much

But for her you will have entered an email and password, right?Well, with those access to their freeview reports, as well as yours.

For me, who discharged me for reports social security I get this:

For my mother I tried to do the same, I took another email of mine, but I get this:

But of course, she has no device, she has a sensor that I have left and now a couple of free 3 will be bought.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/11/2024 8:02 a.m.

But she reads her mobile?
It is that you have to work with what you will use on your mobile to discharge it.I have been buying the sensor for 2 years and I saw the reports.
In the social according to what they do is access them too, but that is something else.

isabelbota
04/11/2024 9:29 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
but she reads her mobile?
It is that you have to work with what you will use on your mobile to discharge it.I have been buying the sensor for 2 years and I saw the reports.
In the social according to what they do is get access to see it too, but that's something else.

On the mobile if everything comes out, I wanted to see it on the web.Not to be asking him.For now I have it controlled with the LibreLink Up. So it would be from Free Style's own application?Thank you

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/11/2024 9:57 a.m.

It would be from Libreview entering with the same data that you have entered your mobile (mail and password).Mobile data automatically climb to Libreview, nothing must be done.

isabelbota
04/11/2024 9:59 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
would be from Libreview entering with the same data that you have entered your mobile (mail and password).Mobile data automatically climb to Libreview, you don't have to do anything.

Ok, it will be that, that will have another email, now I check it thanks.
Regarding which one do I buy?The same are worth the 2 and 3. I have the 2, but I don't know how it goes.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/11/2024 10:09 a.m.

banhop said:
Isabelbota said:
would be from Libreview entering with the same data that you have entered your mobile (mail and password).Mobile data automatically climb to Libreview, you don't have to do anything.

Regarding which one do I buy?The same are worth the 2 and 3. I have the 2, but I don't know how it goes.

Well, I have used both.
If you want to use Diabox (I imagine no) only you are worth 2.
They are more or less the same, but the 3 is smaller, it will like it more.You can buy one and that she chooses which one likes the most, as they are worth the same ...
(Yes, for the 3 you have to download the app of the 3, which is another).

isabelbota
04/11/2024 11:23 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
banhop said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
would be from LibreView entering with the same data you have enteredon your mobile (mail and password).Mobile data automatically climb to Libreview, you don't have to do anything.

Well, I have used both.
If you want to use Diabox (I imagine no) only you are worth 2.
They are more or less the same, but the 3 is smaller, it will like it more.You can buy one and that she chooses which one likes the most, as they are worth the same ...
(Yes, for 3 you have to download the app of 3, which is another).

Ok, I will take a couple of 3 to try.Thanks for everything.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/11/2024 11:25 a.m.

Here you see the difference in size (at 3 I put transparent patch on top, that does not come)

isabelbota
04/11/2024 11:30 a.m.

Isabelbota said:

Since we are, by the time the Social Security of Andalusia puts the 3. Joer, what a difference in size.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
04/11/2024 11:31 a.m.

@isabelbota, have you noticed a measure of measure between 2y on 3?Which one measures you better?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/11/2024 10:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I only tried a 3 and my feeling was that it measured as 2.

isabelbota
04/11/2024 11:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.