{'en': 'How does life expectancy affect life expectancy?', 'es': '¿Cómo afecta a la esperanza de vida un mal control de la diabetes?'} Image

How does life expectancy affect life expectancy?

fer's profile photo   04/10/2024 11:26 a.m.

Well, the first thing is an informant what type of neuropathy you have and fight it, they usually have no cure but you can stop it and remain mild and do not go to more

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
04/15/2024 10:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

diabetic said:
because the first thing is informant what type of neuropathy you have and fight it, they usually have no cure but if you can stop it and that it remains slight and does not go more

The only thing that they told me was an affection of most diabetic people and that Vitamin B12 took

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
04/16/2024 10:37 a.m.

Well, go information !!They made you an electro myography?

diabestico
04/16/2024 10:41 a.m.

diabetic said:
well what information !!They made you an electro myography?

If of course, from there the diagnosis, symptoms as such I don't have, they sent it to me, I had involuntary movements on a finger and turned out to be stress

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
04/17/2024 12:22 p.m.

vero83 said:
diabetic said:
Well go information !!They made you an electro myography?

If of course, from there the diagnosis, symptoms as such I don't have, they sent it to me, I had involuntary movements on a finger and turned out to be stress

Well, to stop neuropathy, it is very important good glucose control and here some of the forum we take magnesium, vitamin B 12 and other accessories and it seems that it works, take care now that you are on time

diabestico
04/17/2024 1:25 p.m.

That you take exactly, some vitamin, decide names.I would be interested in taking the.
Thank you

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
04/19/2024 10:30 a.m.

Vero, willn't it be that you are going through a bad time in your life?
Maybe you have a neuropathy, but I think that it is more a psychological problem.We have all had bad times, I first.And you get out, each one in one way, but it goes out.If you need help.Ask for it.A companion hug.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
04/19/2024 10:34 a.m.

juance said:
that you take exactly, some vitamin, say names.I would be interested in taking the.
Thanks

Well, I take vitamin B12, magnesium and alfalipoicio acid, I have a severe peripheral neuropathy and with that and with alrddor glycosils of 6, I have it more or less controlled

diabestico
04/19/2024 11:35 a.m.

Is it a pill with all that or are they several?The acid had never heard it.Who sent it to you or recommended?
You can give me more information.
Thank you

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
04/19/2024 1:09 p.m.

Well, the vitamin B12 saw my endo in the analyzes I had it in the middle of the maximum, and the magnesium and the alfalipoic recommended it in the forum, and asked the endo and it did not seem badly, everything is a compressedDifferent, I buy them online in HSN laboratories

diabestico
04/19/2024 2:21 p.m.

I take vitamin B12, I don't know if I carry magnesium I think, but this is not to stop it or I think ...

juane said:
vero, it will not be that you are going through a bad time inYour life?
Maybe you have a neuropathy, but I think that it is more a psychological problem.We have all had bad times, I first.And you get out, each one in one way, but it goes out.If you need help.Ask for it.A companion hug.

Thanks Juan Solo, if there are very bad days and there is no rest in this disease, I take B12 and magnesium in the same tablet that are actually even memory because they were the most complete but that as I say that this does not reversed it, I think Iwhat is doing is hide the symptoms but the damage is done

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
04/22/2024 9:13 a.m.

We will see, at first when the damage is not advanced, it can be reversed or at least stop it.
I think you are worrying excessively.Simply take care and try to have fun 😃.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
04/22/2024 12:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.