{'en': 'Presentation', 'es': 'Presentación'} Image

Presentation

Nizan's profile photo   05/14/2024 10:44 p.m.

Hello everyone, I would like to learn from each of you since I am 66 years old and it is the first time I am in a forum for what I am already asking for forgiveness in case I am wrong a greeting

Nizan's profile photo
Nizan
05/14/2024 10:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the @nizan forum!
We explain a little about you, what type of diabetes do you have?

fer's profile photo
fer
05/15/2024 8:55 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome.And yes, it's true you always have to be learning.A new entertainment for life that awaits us, lada since 2020.

marga122015's profile photo
marga122015
05/15/2024 9:29 a.m.

fer said:
welcome to the forum @nizan!

Explain a little on you, what kind of diabetes do you have?

Good morning fer and companion, I am 66 years at 31+1 p.of novorapi breakfast 30 u.+ 30 u.Food + 28 u.GLICADA 6.5 dinner.
Ask why I am lost, who can prescribe the sensors to measure glycemia here in the Canary Islands doctors at least in my ambulatory give me long and there is no way and even sometimes I do not remember if I have put the dose and I think there are feathersIntelligent that would help when I remember I have struck out or not if someone can inform me I would appreciate it very much, thank you and forgive for the extensive talk ta

Nizan's profile photo
Nizan
05/15/2024 10:56 a.m.

@NIZAN: The GP

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/15/2024 12:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Thank you very much Ricki21

Nizan's profile photo
Nizan
05/15/2024 12:12 p.m.

It depends on your community, in Andalusia, you are type1,2 or ladTo the endocrine for nothing (type 1 yes but they were going before), in the health C they can see free doctors and nurses and everything is made primary, if in your center they have given you long, or they do not do it in the Canary Islands orThey are not updated, find out.
For the theme of the smart ball, the endocrine has to be given.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/15/2024 4:58 p.m.

Well, today I had an appointment with my GP and there was a substitute and I didn't know anything about the subject, I spoke with the other doctor and tell me that it is only for types 1 the only thing I could get was a consultation with endocrine and go to know forwhen

Nizan's profile photo
Nizan
05/15/2024 6:38 p.m.

In general, all insulin -dependent are guaranteed a sensor, the guy doesn't matter.
Put a claim in patient care.I did it in Madrid and they granted it to me but I am type 1 and I was tired of paying me the sensors while its financing from social security for all insulin -dependent had been approved.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/15/2024 10:11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
In general, all insulin -dependent are guaranteed a sensor, the guy does not matter.
Put a claim in patient care.I did it in Madrid and they granted it to me but I am type 1 and I was tired of paying me the sensors while their financing from the Social Security for all insulin -dependent was approved.

It is not so.It is according to Autonomous Community.I suppose they will all give it, but many give it only for type 1.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/15/2024 11:17 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@NIZAN
Look at this to see if it serves you and you can manage it.

Link

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/15/2024 11:24 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you, I will go to the health center and talk to my nurse to see what she tells me

Nizan's profile photo
Nizan
05/16/2024 12:01 a.m.

@Nizan, insists, the dose of insulin that you get, slowly and slowly, it is already for you to consider you as type 1.And they pass you to the endocrine and give you sensors and smart pen.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/16/2024 2:40 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I do not understand how the sensors give them "according to" what kind of diabetes do you have.The logical thing (to me to understand) would be that they give it yes or yes to the diabetics who have to be treated with insulin.Be type 1, 2 or 71.
The glucometers tell you how you are at that time, but you don't know if you are going up, going down or what.
I understand that if you are according to what values ​​and it is already going down, perhaps it would not be necessary to put insulin (I speak from ignorance) and put it on ... the same is a mistake at that time.
I don't know if I'm right but I see it that way.That in 2024 they are still Pito Gorgorito to you I give it to you but I do not seem a tremendous backwardness and a huge expense for the diabetic.

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/16/2024 8:57 a.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

The Ministry of Health extended the use of sensors to all insulin -dependent patients with extensive insulin use and 6 puncture per day for glucose control.

Ask for an appointment with diabetological nurse and with patient care.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/16/2024 9:04 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@NIZAN: Perhaps in your health center they do not know how a sensor works and that is why they dare to prescribe it.In addition, as your hemoglobin is fine they should think "better not to touch anything."
Keep insisting until you get the sensor.
I had an endocrine that was not updated and did not tell me about the sensor at all.I changed a doctor and went out with the sensor stuck in the arm and with a "false" report that I had very bad control of diabetes and many hypoglycemia so that the insurance (private) did not get hit and give me the sensors

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/16/2024 10:22 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Good morning

Reading the comments of this topic I have seen that you talk about pen or smart feathers.Lately it happens to me often that I do not know if I have put the insulin or not.Would those "bolis" help me with the problem?And if so, what types of insulins use those feathers?

All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
05/18/2024 11:38 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

@Sorprendido I have one that gave me the endocrine in consultation.It's fine because it tells you how much you injected and how much.I use it with Fiaps roads.

However, if they don't give it to me, it was equally useful in the Freestyle app every time I priced put a note and add in unds number.And what insulin ... If I had doubt later, I consulted ...
For my control I point everything, however, even if I have the ball, (Insulina, Ingestas ... anything).I find it very useful.At first it may seem slave ... but you do it almost automatically.
I also point everything like in another app called Fat Secret.It guides you a little in HC rations.Although the things you eat rare, you know ... essay and error.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
05/18/2024 12:44 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@surprised I have one that gave me the endocrine in consultation.It's fine because it tells you how much you injected and how much.I use it with Fiaps roads.

However, if they don't give it to me, it was equally useful in the Freestyle app every time I priced put a note and add in unds number.And what insulin ... If I had doubt later, I consulted ...
For my control I point everything, however, even if I have the ball, (Insulina, Ingestas ... anything).I find it very useful.At first it may seem slave ... but you do it almost automatically.
I also point everything like in another app called Fat Secret.It guides you a little in HC rations.Although the things you eat rare, you know ... essay and error.

Thanks, I'm going to try to do it as you tell me to see if I do well

Nizan's profile photo
Nizan
05/18/2024 2:56 p.m.

surprised said:
good morning

Reading the comments of this topic I have seen that you talk about pen or smart feathers.Lately it happens to me often that I do not know if I have put the insulin or not.Would those "bolis" help me with the problem?And if so, what types of insulins use those feathers?

Greetings.

It comes phenomenal.They use cartridges in the different insulin varieties that each one needs.You can also scan with the TFNO and see the insulin doses while glycemia.Well, therefore consult the last dose you have put yourself in the cap. So what a problem of memory solved.

uma's profile photo
uma
05/19/2024 9:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.