{'en': 'Presentation', 'es': 'Presentación'} Image

Presentation

Nizan's profile photo   05/14/2024 10:44 p.m.

Good morning

I understand, @uma, which are not preloaded and disposable feathers, we are going independent of the cartridges.Now the question that arises from me, what insulinas, in their corresponding cartridges can be attached to these "intelligent" feathers?And how can they get?

All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
05/20/2024 12:23 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

It is a housing, where the cartridge is inserted, which should be indifferent, the cartridge that is put on, but there are two colors and one is for the fast and another the slow one.I have it for the FIASP.The cartridges are achieved in the pharmacy like any other insulin and the rechargeable ball was given to me the endocrine when there was the shortage of Fiasp.

uma's profile photo
uma
05/20/2024 1:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Social security provides Novopen of Novonordisk.And the insulins in cartridge for that pen are Fiasp and Tresiba.
I use the red pen (fast insulin) but I rejected the green (slow) because I have super controlled toujeo and did not want to change to threeiba;You know, if something works, don't change it.
When they give you the pen they guide you in the electronic recipe insulin in cartridges.It is convenient to have some disposable ball in case you have any mishap with the pen, have an alternative.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/23/2024 9:37 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Good partners, today 13 days ago I finally have the sensor, everything until today has done very well but today in the morning it began to disconnect and restart my mobile and remained the same and I had the great idea of ​​uninstalling the application and again installAgain but I lost all the data and I do not give me the measurement if I do not scan that can be past if someone can help me I would appreciate it, thank you

Nizan's profile photo
Nizan
10/06/2024 10:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nizan said:
good partners, today 13 days ago I have the sensor, everything until today has done very well but today in the morning it began to disconnect and restart the mobile and continued the sameAnd I had the great idea of ​​uninstalling the application and re -installing again but I lost all the data and I do not give me the measurement if I do not scan that may be after if someone can help me I would appreciate it, thank you

When they get like this, it is best to replace, call Abbot comment what you say, the safest thing tells you to replace it

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
10/06/2024 12:19 p.m.

diabetic said:
nizan said:
good companions, today 13 days ago that I finally have the sensor, everything until today has done very well but todayIn the morning he began to disconnect and restart the mobile and remained the same and I had the great idea of ​​uninstalling the application and re -installing again but I lost all the data and does not give me the measurement but not scan that may be passed if someone canHelp would appreciate it, thank you

When they get like this, it is best to replace, call Abbot comment what you say, the safest thing tells you to replace it

>
I lacked 14 hours and changed it and everything arranged if it does not reach me at the end, I try to call to see if they change it to me

Nizan's profile photo
Nizan
10/06/2024 1:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.