{'en': 'Free sensor experience 3', 'es': 'Experiencia con sensor Libre 3'} Image

Free sensor experience 3

Fercomi's profile photo   05/15/2024 5:58 p.m.

Well, I started using this sensor on medical recommendation.They give me recurrent hypoglycemia.My endocrine gave me one in the consultation and I go for the third.
I have to say that I have never used others but I have read you much here that, above all, the free 2, fails.
My experience with 3 is great.When I have given me hypos or some peak to more than 200 I have always punctured with the glucometer to check and I must say that it has nailed it every time.Of course, the trend must be taken into account ... if it is going up or down "fast" is not reliable.But when it is "stable", nail it.
I wanted to leave my experience here in case you can help someone who may be thinking if buying it, if not ... I recommend 100%
Greetings to all!

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/15/2024 5:58 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

@Fercomi, then thank you very much, because you encourage your comment.Do you put it alone in your arm or have you tried more places?

Are you already getting it for the ssocial?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/15/2024 6:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina at the moment I did not try in another place than in the arm, where the manufacturer indicates.
I bought the first one because in a loss of sugar I had to go to the emergency room and there the doctor who attended me recommended it while they diagnose me.When the day of the first appointment with my endocrine arrived, one gave me one in the same consultation, to be ableNext appointment with the doctor, I bought another until then (the third).

I do not tell you if the S.S here (Barcelona) gives them or how it works because I still do not know.But he gave it to me in the consultation ...
They take me at the Can Ruti hospital
(Badalona)

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/15/2024 6:27 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

I must also say that it is already hot and does not take off.Moreover, it is hard for me to take it off.
He has only lost a sign a couple of times in the sensor's last hours.
Since scanning to start it gives correct values.
You don't have to scan more since you start it.
If I remember something else I tell you hahahaha

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/15/2024 6:30 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

fercomi said:
I also say that it is already hot and does not take off.Moreover, it is hard for me to take it off.
He has only lost a sign a couple of times in the sensor's last hours.
Since scanning to start it gives correct values.
You don't have to scan more since you start it.
If I remember something else I tell you hahahaha

I have used free2 and free3 and yes, it is something better 3.

Especially because it does not give the typical "reading error try again in 10 minutes" as often as free2.That gives it to you in the worst moments, approaching the hiccup when it goes down quickly (or in climb when it goes up very fast).

And because free3 from minute 1, to the last, has the same calibration.Free 2, the 1st day is a bit of the test (brand 50 less or so).Although sometimes several days of trial, according to the sensor.

But the bad thing is that if free3 is badly calibrated, it no longer adjusts alone and you cannot use Diabox to do it yourself.Although little, 1 out of 10 according to my experience.

But free2 is not necessary to scan it either, once you start it.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/15/2024 9:07 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

In Abbot's problem it is the manufacture of the sensor.
It is incredible as they fail in readings depending on the integrator they have and how bad the factory test (FAT) is.
The one I started on Tuesday is going quite badly, it cannot have such great jumps from one minute to another.And I was not pressing or sleeping in the shower.

I have not managed to calibrate.I have had to delete data and start again, and that I never calibrate on the 1st start.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/16/2024 9:17 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia oysters, I have flipped with the photo, that has never happened to me.But of course, I only have 3 sensors used at the moment, I don't have so much experience.
Is that photo of the free3?

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/16/2024 12:02 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

ruthbia said:
in ABBOT problem is the manufacture of the sensor.
It is incredible as they fail in readings depending on the integrator they have and how bad the factory test (FAT) is.
The one I started on Tuesday is going quite badly, it cannot have such great jumps from one minute to another.And I was not pressing or sleeping in the shower.

I have not managed to calibrate.I have had to delete data and start again, and that I never calibrate on the 1st start.

Something similar happened to me at the beginning of the sensor that I carry, I put Juggluco and in 1 minute I climbed 30, then the next one went down 30, etc.The graph was crazy.However, in LibreLink these variations were not seen, so I removed the Juggluco app.

Do you also see you in LibreLink or only in the Diabox app?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/16/2024 1:24 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I the only failure that I see the app is that it does not have a "widget" to see it on the main screen always without having to open the application.That with Diabox, can it be done?

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/16/2024 1:35 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

fercomi said:
I the only failure that I see to the app is that it does not have a "widget" to see it on the main screen always without having to open the application.That with Diabox, can it be done?

Install the Gwatch Wear app and you can put a widget on the main screen.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/16/2024 1:45 p.m.

@Sherpa41: o: o: o: o
I'm going to gossip to see.Graaaaaaaaacias !!!!

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/16/2024 1:53 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

sherpa41 said:
fercomi said:
I the only failure that I see to the app is that it does not have a "widget" to see it on the main screenAlways without having to open the application.That with Diabox, can it be done?

It didn't work for me and I tried in all ways ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/16/2024 4:25 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
sherpa41 said:
fercomi said:
fercomi said:
I the only failure that I see the app isDo not have a "widget" to see it on the main screen always without having to open the application.That with Diabox, can it be done?

It didn't work for me and I tried in all ways ...

It doesn't work for me either.

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/16/2024 4:30 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

How odd

You can try some other app, such as Gluroo, which is based on Gwatch.

Or some other who also send the data to the smartwatch, usually also have widget for the main screen.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/16/2024 6:41 p.m.

I have not found any to do it.I carry a Amazfit.The only thing I see on the clock are the alarms.If you jump any, jump on the clock too.
But that I fail that the app itself does not have a widget.It would be great

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/16/2024 9:40 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

I lie.Gluroo works!Thanks @Sherpa41 !!!!

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/16/2024 9:55 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

I think how you ... is that it is tremendous that Abbott does not have its own widget to see the measurement on the mobile screen or on a smartwatch and we have to resort to others ...
What is the continuous measurement if I have to enter the application yes or yes ...?
Anyway ... Luckily we have other things ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
05/17/2024 10:01 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

I have Diabox and G-Watch.
The sensor remains fatal ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/17/2024 3:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I have that of Diabox and G-Watch.
The sensor remains fatal ...

I did not get Diabox detecting the sensor.I scan it, makes a "noise", vibrates, and there stays.No error message comes out either, but does not read the sensor signal.However, this last app that said @Sherpa41 worked immediately (he takes the data of Libreup)

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/17/2024 4:26 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

@Fercomi is a subject of application permits.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/17/2024 8:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.