{'en': 'Freestyle sensors 2 unreliable', 'es': 'Sensores Freestyle Libre 2 poco fiables'} Image

Freestyle sensors 2 unreliable

alcanjo's profile photo   04/17/2024 9:02 a.m.

ruthbia said:
because the sensor does not measure every 15min

Yes, it measures every minute, here are, from the official website

alcanjo's profile photo
alcanjo
04/22/2024 7:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Diabox tries to measure every minute, but as I said, if you look at the back count that is on the sensor -shaped button.The vast majority of times when it reaches zero, fails, at least to me.

If there are a few hours that catches more measurements and approaches what FreeLink does, but there are some others, too many, what happens to me.That there are only 3 or 4 measurements.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/22/2024 7:55 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

In iOS use xDrip4io5 and the truth is that it is very fine and does not lose almost measurements

alcanjo's profile photo
alcanjo
04/22/2024 7:57 p.m.

I imagine that these alternative programs try to receive once every minute, but if that specific moment does not match when the sensor is emitting, they fail or do not receive anything.This is what I deduce looking back.

On the other hand, the original application seems that it does not have that problem.That can be updated whenever the sensor or the reader wants.Or can better adjust when it emits.

That is why I would not recommend it to someone who wants to be as updated as possible.But if you don't mind that every 5-10 minutes be updated, then there is no problem.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/22/2024 8:04 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The debate

rear said:
ruthbia said:
because the sensor does not measure every 15min
>

Yes, it measures every minute, here are, from the official website

I do not use LibreLink because active with a reader that is more reliable.
The sensor keeps 8h data, and does not emit every 1min because ABBOTT has uploaded to you that has a decalage of 15min between average emitted and real value.
By NFC you charge you the last 8h, and by Bluetooth the last minutes.With Diabox disconnected, when connecting, in the first signal I load 5min of data.
Do the test.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/22/2024 9:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If you have iphone probad xDrip4io5, do not lose practically data, it is very reliable

alcanjo's profile photo
alcanjo
04/23/2024 8:47 a.m.

With my Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 pro, do not lose data ... now not one ... in the minute.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/23/2024 10:22 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have it to measure me every minute, but almost never does.Lately it is lost very often.But go, neither does it bother much.
@Ruthbia, I also use the sensor.It has been a few months since the battery does not last anything and that only uses it when I am at home, it happens to you ???Usel 1 in 2014 and this is the 2 since 2020, will it be that it is coming to an end ???

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/24/2024 9:39 p.m.

Here my latest measures and does not measure xada minute

Anaisabel
04/24/2024 9:40 p.m.

@Anaisabel yes, the battery is discharged before with the new version of Diabox.
I was happy with measures every 15 min.
If it measures me every minute if I have my mobile near.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/24/2024 9:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

anaisabel said:
here my latest measures and does not measure xada minute

Yes, it makes me something similar, (although there are hours that go better) That is why Diabox uses the minimum possible time.

Only the days that FreeLink has not yet calibrated.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/24/2024 9:57 p.m.

@Ruthbia, I referred to the reader (I have put a sensor by mistake).The reader's battery does not last anything.

In Diabox I continue with that of February 22.

@Sherpa41, I Diabox or Calibro, Nor Debero Cache, etc, but I like to have the alarms there, the LibreLink uses it very little.I do not calibrate because it is good for me, and if something is doing well, I do not change.I and the technologies do not make crumbs so I avoid the changes for fear that I will not leave anything.

Anaisabel
04/24/2024 10:56 p.m.

@Anaisabel
It is that the 2022 version did not measure every minute even if I selected it, the 2023 yes.
The reader, if you have it since 2020 it is possible that the battery is dying.Ask for a new one.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/25/2024 6:29 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Anaisabel My reader is from 2016 and endures weeks.
The endocrine told me to ask one if I failed me, that they had several.
I guess the new ones have alarms, I read it on the Abbott website for Canada

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/26/2024 5:21 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yes, mine has alarms, but I only use them until I put them in Diabox.
Did you have reader 1, right ???I also have it, but of course to make him go with sensor 2, it will be difficult for me.I will try to get a new reader.

Anaisabel
04/26/2024 6:08 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@anaisabel my reader is from 2016 and endures weeks.
The endocrine told me to ask one if I failed me, that they had several.
I guess the new ones have alarms, I read it on the ABBOTT website for Canada

I have a new reader and how they have alarms and Bluetooth interfere a lot with mobile readings.And since you can't turn off at all, I had to put it in another room for the mobile to read well.

I used it to start a sensor that casually fell into just one day of use and in the new I have not used it anymore.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/26/2024 6:28 p.m.

rear said:
hello, very good.Does anyone else have problems with the last free freestyle sensors?I have been with great differences between the sensor and the capillary.Yesterday I put one in the morning and for example right now I have in capillary 165 and the sensor marks 240. And practically with the last 4 sensors.I take them away when they have been for a few days because they do not improve precision, and of course, it is impossible.I use the form to ask for replacement and do not put problems, but I will annoy.In June I have an appointment with the endocrine, to see if in my community they finance another other than this because I am taking mania.

Hello.Indeed.At first, they free them very well, but over time the quality was plummeting.They put the Medtronic with the bomb in October 2022. And as I had a lot of free of the replacements for failure, I was until mid -2023 putting the 2 and comparing them, and, of course, with the capillary.

The Medtronic is very precise, but almost all fail, virtually none lasts the promised 7 days.Instead, free failure much less (25 % or so in number, and last more) but marks very badly, always comparing with the capillary.In my experience, they marked me under 40--50 mg/dl systematically.

Recommendation : The upload/decrease/constant trends are quite consistent even if it marks badly.For both Android and iPhione, there are pirate applications that allow you to calibrate the value, and move from the officer, which does not allow it.(For iPhone I can tell you what to do, it's very easy, put me message if you want).

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
04/28/2024 6:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.