{'en': 'Freestyle sensors 2 unreliable', 'es': 'Sensores Freestyle Libre 2 poco fiables'} Image

Freestyle sensors 2 unreliable

alcanjo's profile photo   04/17/2024 9:02 a.m.

Hello, very good.Does anyone else have problems with the last free freestyle sensors?I have been with great differences between the sensor and the capillary.Yesterday I put one in the morning and for example right now I have in capillary 165 and the sensor marks 240. And practically with the last 4 sensors.I take them away when they have been for a few days because they do not improve precision, and of course, it is impossible.I use the form to ask for replacement and do not put problems, but I will annoy.In June I have an appointment with the endocrine, to see if in my community they finance another other than this because I am taking mania.

alcanjo's profile photo
alcanjo
04/17/2024 9:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you have Android mobile, there is the Diabox app that allows you to calibrate it.

The 1st day I put the sensor as to see if the freestyle app adjusts alone.If you don't, I put that app and calibrate it.

Normally after a few days the Freestyle app ends up adjusting alone and then I remove the diabox.

But for Freestyle's app to receive the Bluetooth I have to uninstall it and re -install it and lose all the History of the app.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/17/2024 noon

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@alcanjo: When glucose is climbing (after eating) or lowering, the differences between sensor and capillary are usually considerable since the sensor always goes about 10 minutes late with respect to blood glycemia.The sensor, on the other hand, is quite close to capillary when blood glucose is stable, that is, when it changes little.
Have you tried to make a capillary when your values ​​with the sensor have been varying very little for a few hours?
In the forum they have also commented that it is better to make capillaries to compare with the sensor values ​​when you do not have a rapid active insulin in the body

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
04/17/2024 12:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@rear: when the glucose is climbing (after eating) or lowering, the differences between sensor and capillary are usually considerable since the sensor always goes about 10 minutes lateRegarding blood blood glucose.The sensor, on the other hand, is quite close to capillary when blood glucose is stable, that is, when it changes little.
Have you tried to make a capillary when your values ​​with the sensor have been varying very little for a few hours?
In the forum they have also commented that it is better to make capillaries to compare with the sensor values ​​when you do not have a rapid active insulin in the body

I usually have the glucose very stable, times in range of 90% and glycosilada of 5.9.I have verified the capillaries in all possible ways and I have noticed that the quality of the sensors and their reliability has lowered a lot.Moreover, on my last visit to my endocrine I recognized me

alcanjo's profile photo
alcanjo
04/17/2024 12:54 p.m.

Go through lots.
I have been very good for months but there are other times than 5 followed without restarting.
Always use Diabox.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/17/2024 8:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, I have practiced cycling for 45 years and a few months ago I am injecting insulin.The problem is the "dowers" and to control them I use free freeyle 2 and although lately you can receive the Via Bluetooth data loses the connection many times so I have to let go of the handlebar and scan it with my arm.Do you know if the connection is lost with APP Diabox or is it more reliable?because the ideal would be to take the phone in view in the bike handlebar.Thank you very much and health !!

Dibus's profile photo
Dibus
04/20/2024 9:23 a.m.

Diabox is the same or worse receiving Bluetooth.Never better.

In my experience it usually receives quite less data than the freestyle app.

The one that was better in the Bluetooth, gave less reading errors and gave more data in a row was free3.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/20/2024 11:29 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Dibus I use it for the bike.Diabox has never been disconnected in 4 years.FreeLink I don't use it, I can't tell you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/21/2024 9:03 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@dibus I use it for the bike.Diabox has never been disconnected in 4 years.FreeLink I don't use it, I can't tell you.

Thank you, which do you use?

Dibus's profile photo
Dibus
04/21/2024 11:08 a.m.

ruthbia said:
@dibus I use it for the bike.Diabox has never been disconnected in 4 years.FreeLink I don't use it, I can't tell you.

Because Diabox does not warn so clearly when it is disconnected.At most, the number has spent a long time.

But if you look, after the countdown it makes, before trying a new measurement, most of the time it fails and does not get it.

You can also see if you put 3h and points instead of line.Very often in one hour you see that it has only achieved 4 or 5 measurements.Or even less.

Alternative programs such as Diabox or Juggluco cannot be compared with the officer.Although they have some advantages, that is not clearly.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/21/2024 11:56 a.m.

@Sherpa41 That is because you don't have it well configured.That has never happened to me.
If you whistle if you disconnect.
ABBott's app is very bad, what is good is the reader.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/21/2024 8 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What to configure?

I scan the sensor, he tells me that if I want to replace it, I say yes and now.

Well, I also disconnect all the alarms except "Extreme Low" and I calibrate it.

Should we do something else?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/21/2024 8:13 p.m.

Well, if you disconnect all alarms, remove the disconnection, the ups or downs that do not have freeLink.

The best of Diabox is the PGS value:

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/22/2024 8:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I don't like anything that whistles me.I am also always controlling with the clock, I do not need the other alarms.(except the descent at night)

And what you say will not improve the few values ​​that catches me for Bluetooth compared to LibreLink.It happens to me even having a mobile phone to a span of the sensor.

Anyway in a couple of days I run out of the sensor and I will come to start the new one with the reader, which I have not yet tried.

Surely use Diabox or Juggluco every day because LibreLink will run out of alarm.I will look to see if you can improve the reception of data in some other way.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/22/2024 11:22 a.m.

@Sherpa41 If Diabox is disconnected, the official app is also disconnected.Moreover, there are times that the Diabox does not disconnect and the app does rarely, on the contrary.Moreover, if the disconnection alarm whistles, first I enter the official app and then in Diabox, because if I do not connect the officer, Diabox is normally disconnected ...
As for alarms, I only have the signal loss, the one with low and extremely low (not active those of high because I cannot do anything by not having insulin guidance), which are the ones that interest me.

cgs's profile photo
cgs
04/22/2024 5:35 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

But that will be because Diabox endures more time with an ancient value without saying that it has been disconnected.

Because I already say that Diabox only gets one data every many attempts.

Look back and how the value almost never changes, instead in LibreLink it changes every minute.

Or look at the graph at Diabox points.There are hours that have barely achieved 3 or 4 measurements.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/22/2024 6:36 p.m.

Diabox measures every minute, I liked it more every 15

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/22/2024 7:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Sherpa41 If you activate with the reader, like me, LibreLink does not give you alarms.You will only have it with Diabox.
The reader is very reliable, much more than the app. I do not understand why they stopped marketing it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/22/2024 7:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
diabox measures every minute, I liked it more every 15 every 15

What is the point of like more every 15 minutes?The more measurements, the better, right ??So you can refine more

alcanjo's profile photo
alcanjo
04/22/2024 7:41 p.m.

Because the sensor does not measure every 15min

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/22/2024 7:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.