{'en': 'XDrip and free2', 'es': 'Xdrip y libre2'} Image

XDrip and free2

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/27/2024 10:10 a.m.

Hello!I am a child of a child (6a) with debut a few months ago and after installing XDrip on my mobile and put it as "web follower", the program takes the data of the free link server and ours in the app.It's like LibreLinkup but with many more options.The problem is to update data every 5min and find no option to change it to a lower value.

Does anyone know if it can be done?

Greetings,

Thank you!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/27/2024 10:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

As far as I know xdrip follower does not take the freeLinkup data ...
And said that, why do you want data more frequently?Every five minutes it seems to me a more than reasonable interval.

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
09/27/2024 5:59 p.m.

Hi Antonio200, thanks for the comment.There is an option so that, instead of taking them from the sensor, doing so of the cloud where they are housed ( Link problem is that it collects data every 5min.

On the other hand, I imagine that because of my little experience, in the constant hypoglycemia that the little one is having, I am attached to the app seeing when he begins to trace.See data with intervals of 1min. As free ofLinkup it is necessary.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/27/2024 6:29 p.m.

Then use Diabox with X-Drip, update every direct sensor minute and if you want to calibrate it with capillary measures to adjust the glycemic levels to reality.Abbott and its 3 apps do not allow adjustments, measure every 15 minutes and do not measure well.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/28/2024 1:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
then use diabox with x-DRIP, update every direct minute of sensor and if you want to calibrate it with capillary measures to adjust to reality the glycemic levels.Abbott and its 3 apps do not allow adjustments, measure every 15 minutes and do not measure well.

That will be your case.The ABBOT application if it measures it well.

On the other hand, if I put Diabox and the "caliber" I completely spoil its utility, stop marking the hypos or hyper.I have to choose and I ended up spending hours at hip or hyper without Diabox saying anything.Apart that every time I put it I lose all the history of the sensor app.

Diabox never again.

Ah and Abbot's app measures every minute.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/28/2024 2:38 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well @sherpa41 is your opinion, in almost 10 years using sensors I can tell you that the only thing about Abbott that measures well is the reader, the application never.And I have corroborated it with my endocrine that confirmed it to me based on their patients.
With free 1 he used Glimp and now Diabox.
Read the small print, following the sensor failures, Abbott has put a disclaimer in his prospect indicating that no measures are taken without measuring with a capillary.They had complaints of severe hypoglycemia that lost.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/28/2024 3:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In this forum it is almost the only site where Diabox has a good reputation, in all others when I started using it everyone warned that the calibration did not serve.Most people end up leaving it because it tangles more than anything else.

The developers of other app also say it, they do not allow calibration because if you calib down, then you will have problems when it is high and vice versa.You think you said that Diabox's calibration is linear and non -polynomial.I don't know well.

I imagine that those who use it since when the freestyle had no continuous reading at a distance you have become accustomed to using it and you have taken love.But if you are accustomed to the freestyle app, you see that Diabox tightens you a lot.I have never been worse than when I used Diabox.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/28/2024 3:23 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The calibration is based on the last 3 measures, and you always have to put a decline, a high and a Normaglycemia so that it makes sense.If you do not calibrate, it has the pure data of the sensor.
My problem with ABBott app is that it measures me the last 2-3 days, before I am fatal.They offer you 14 days and the first is totally lost, that if you get "good."The only thing I half fio is from the reader.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/28/2024 10:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

sherpa41 said:
In this forum it is almost the only site where Diabox has good reputation, in all others when I started using it everyone warned me that the calibration did not serve.Most people end up leaving it because it tangles more than anything else.

The developers of other app also say it, they do not allow calibration because if you calib down, then you will have problems when it is high and vice versa.You think you said that Diabox's calibration is linear and non -polynomial.I don't know well.

I imagine that those who use it since when the freestyle had no continuous reading at a distance you have become accustomed to using it and you have taken love.But if you are accustomed to the freestyle app, you see that Diabox tightens you a lot.I've never been worse than when I used Diabox.

I just uninstall Diabox because I have realized that I "nail" glucose values ​​is ABBOTT app since it was updated to continuous measurement.It is not perfect because sometimes it is disconnected for no reason and I can not see the glucose values ​​in the clock, but lately Diabox gave me lower values ​​of reality that they put my nerves

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
09/29/2024 8:57 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

In my case I installed Diabox once and I did not like it, and wanting to recover the connection with the ABBOTT app I had to reinstall it and lost the history.

I see many people here who criticize the native app, but it has always worked well for me (except when the sensor is crushed at night, which is a disaster, but this does not depend on the app).It must be clear that the value that you get on the screen is not the measure in interstitial fluid, but the mobile average of the previous determinations, I imagine that also adjusted according to trend (there is a comment in a post of a few weeks ago that explains it well), Therefore, in increases/descents, the important thing is not the value that appears at each moment but the one that is consolidated in the final graph.I think if this is understood is easier to accept the Abbott app.

pau91's profile photo
pau91
09/29/2024 10:18 a.m.

[[ERROR-TRANS]]Para gustos colores. Yo no cambio Diabox por ninguna otra app.

Da gusto tomar una gota de sangre en el glucómetro y que te de 100. Mirar Diabox y te marque 101.
Abbott a su bola marcando 80 ó 75 ó 120 o lo que le de la gana en ese momento.

Aunque he de decir que con los dos o tres últimos sensores la app de Abbott ha estado relativamente bien, con unas diferencias para nada escandalosas. Más o menos 10-15 por debajo de la lectura real.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/30/2024 5:28 p.m.

[[ERROR-TRANS]]A mi Freestyle a partir del 2o dia me lo clava también, siempre que esté estable claro. Y si hay diferencia espero unos minutos y el sensor se ajusta al valor del glucómetro, ya que a veces tiene unos minutos de retraso.

Freestyle además prioriza la detección de hipos, tiene en cuenta las limitaciones del sensor y se cura en salud y te suele avisar antes por si acaso.

En cambio con Diabox puedes estar horas en hipo y que te marque 100 estable todo el rato. Vamos lo que me pasó varias veces con Diabox y nunca con Freestyle.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/30/2024 6:26 p.m.

[[ERROR-TRANS]]La verdad es que a mi Freestyle me va bastante bien, si es verdad que al principio cuando lo pones me da unas lecturar de mas menos, a veces de 10 pero no considero que sea un desastre como para llevar instalada otra aplicacion que a la vez tiene que ir a traves del sensor, yo tuve Diabox y la desistale por los problemas que dice Sherpa41 y por otros problemas de instalacion de la aplicacion por que algunas versiones no funcionaban bien se quedaban colgadas total que al final decidi seguir con Frees que no va tan mal

Algameca's profile photo
Algameca
09/30/2024 7:12 p.m.

[[ERROR-TRANS]]Suscribo lo que dice @Algameca y @Sherpa41 yo desinstale todas las aplicaciones solo deje LibreLink, yo comprobé que cuando tenía diabox o glucose diret el libre se desconectaba e iba mal , era desinstalarlas e iba de maravilla y solo deje el libre , incluso hay quien dice que el endocrino le pide las mediciones de diabox , pero creo que no es verdad ningún endocrino se fiaría de una App que no sea oficial !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
09/30/2024 8:34 p.m.

[[ERROR-TRANS]]

andrespmat said:
Suscribo lo que dice @Algameca y @Sherpa41 yo desinstale todas las aplicaciones solo deje LibreLink, yo comprobé que cuando tenía diabox o glucose diret el libre se desconectaba e iba mal , era desinstalarlas e iba de maravilla y solo deje el libre , incluso hay quien dice que el endocrino le pide las mediciones de diabox , pero creo que no es verdad ningún endocrino se fiaría de una App que no sea oficial !!

Es que no es que no sea oficial. Es que es una app que ni siquiera esta en la playstore, nadie la ha aprobado, ni revisado, ni nada. Que tienes que bajarla tu, e instalarla tu, todo bajo tu responsabilidad. Y lo de la calibración encima es una opción escondida para que tengas también que activarlo tu, otra vez bajo tu responsabilidad única. Así que aunque funcione fatal todo, nadie pueda decirles absolutamente nada.

La App de Abbot en cambio puede ser fácilmente denunciable, aunque tenga un disclaimer, como dice Ruthbia que ha pasado y perdieron. Por lo tanto tienen que estar continuamente corrigiendo fallos y mejorando. Para que no les pase más veces.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/30/2024 8:44 p.m.

[[ERROR-TRANS]]La primera App de Abbott la tuve que descargar por fichero al PC, desde un servidor de Bélgica, en España no se publicó hasta 2 años más tarde. De ahí al móvil.

LibreLink hoy estaba 90 por encima del lector y de Diabox. Yo con esa App no puedo, necesito poder calibrar.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/30/2024 10:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Each medical case is unique.There may be people who of the interstitial fluid do not match the sensor filament.And those of Abbot have made an average.

But I have always had the feeling that the freestyle app only adjusts alone, if it has unique access to the sensor.

The only time I used Diabox for 12 days, was the only sensor that I don't know alone.When the Freestyle app manually passed, it was always 50 below the capillary.Uninstal Diabox on the 12th and the Freestyle one adjusted alone.

I think a lot.

And I will wear about 25 sensors and was the only one in which it happened to me.
All others from the second day, nailed to the glucometer.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/30/2024 10:37 p.m.

[[ERROR-TRANS]]Desde luego que 90 por encima no es normal, Abbott a evolucionado mucho algo falla contigo, quizas lo que dice Sherpa41 lleve razon y sea problemas del liquido o de que Diabox desconfigura el sensor.

Algameca's profile photo
Algameca
09/30/2024 11:12 p.m.

[[ERROR-TRANS]]Llevo 9 años usando los sensores, son unos cuantos ya. Empecé con Libre 1.

Yo no uso la App en medición continua porque activo el sensor con el lector que tiene un algoritmo más potente y me lo recomendó mi endocrina.
Lo que tengo con medición continua es Diabox. Si no lo calibro, me da el mismo valor que LibreLink; uso Diabox por la calibración y por el PGS, es un KPI muy potente del estado glucémico.

En estos años he comprobado que la fiabilidad va en este orden:
- analítica de sangre
- medida capilar
- Diabox
- Lector Freestyle
- LibreLink y sus variantes(LibreView, LibreLinkUp)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/01/2024 8:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

[[ERROR-TRANS]]Ya nadie usa el lector de Abbot, tu eres un caso muy particular.

Diabox es malisimo calibrando. Por otro motivo más. Cuando un sensor sale malo, un dia te marca 50 más y al segundo 30 más y al tercero igual vuelve a 50 mas. Va cambiando.

Diabox en cambio necesita 3 valores para triangular y no se los puedes meter, si no ha pasado un tiempo. Por lo que cuando consigues que cuadre con el valor real, el sensor ya vuelve a cambiar. Es totalmente absurdo.

Yo lo que hago es poner en un widget una nota debajo del del sensor que pone "Sumar 50". Pero a las pocas horas tengo que cambiarlo y pongo "Sumar 30". Luego ya lo clava con el glucómetro y lo quito.

Nunca he visto un Libre2 malo con desviación estable y fija durante muchos dias (Solo lo vi en un Libre3)

Tengo 3 glucómetros y lo que me ha dado cuenta es que estos son muy fiables en bajadas, pero en hipers muchas veces fallan. Y LibreLink se acerca más al valor real.

¿Has calibrado tu glucómetro en valores altos? Lo digo porque lo que cuentas es muy raro.

Y yo también empecé usando sensores Libre1 en 2014 pero esos no los cuento.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/01/2024 9:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.