{'en': 'XDrip and free2', 'es': 'Xdrip y libre2'} Image

XDrip and free2

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/27/2024 10:10 a.m.

The reader is what I like the most.I use it as a glucometer and it's great.I check it with blood analytics.I usually go high, 140 or 160 because I have to wait more than 1 hour and I don't want shows in the waiting room.
Next week I have the work.

Free 2 bad, sooo.In this forum there are a lot of entries of this topic.I had to return 2 last month, with variable measures continuously and to the 12th expire.Typical sensor failure that cannot be stabilized.You spend 12 days with wait 10 min, at least 2 times a day, until it tells you that you have finished and change to day 10 or day 12.

I think I have a good control, my average values ​​give me a glycian below 6 and the Diabox self -completed is accurate to blood value, at least in the last 3 analytics while FreeLink gives me over 2 or 3 points.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/01/2024 11:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

There are some bad is true but that Diabox is not able to fix them too.He fixes and nails the values ​​in a very small range but then fails loudly in others.

And on all the day I used Diabox, I never warn of any hiccups.Freestyle instead always warns me.

In my life I spent so much time in hypoglycemia and those days with Diabox.

If they were a company with names and surnames, I denounced them.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/01/2024 11:28 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.