{'en': 'Genetic transmission of diabetes mellitus?', 'es': '¿Transmisión genética de diabetes melitus?'} Image

Genetic transmission of diabetes mellitus?

BRAULIO_RB's profile photo   04/28/2008 9:43 a.m.

I am type 1 diabetic since the age of 5 and I have two children of 20 and 14 years.At the moment neither is diabetic.When the greatest was going to be born, I asked the matter to the endocrine, and told me that the probabilities were almost equal to the generals.

I do not know what doctors of the diabetes inheritance theme think, and the truth, I don't care much.In my case there was no family history.But when talking about those things, many people do not distinguish type 2 diabetes, which is much more frequent, but it is a different disease.

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
12/13/2020 12:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Diabetes can be hereditary, my father was, my brothers too, they have told me that you can jump to a generation or two, but the M2, you know that you can be without it for a long time and then appear later, to myAt 48, so it's like a tombola ..... good luck

match53's profile photo
match53
12/13/2020 7:48 p.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

I have diabetes 1 from the 27 years and in my family there is no one to have it.
I will always say, although it is not verifiable, that it came to me for a few weeks (the worst of my life) with anxiety, stress for a very complicated and painful situation in my life.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/13/2020 8:32 p.m.

Braulio, Daábetes, is a genetic condition, and which one?It is the problem, I have investigated in my family, and apart from myI am 50 years old I am a 71 -year -old old man and with this condition 22 years ago.13 years ago I did an lizquic lock, but that was because of the discomfort that I had in my work, I was not due to DiabetFather had a sister who had this condition and she was not my grandfather's daughter, she was my grandmother's daughter and another pair of my grandmother, I have been saying that in my diabetic condition I do not tell her illness, because in the union of diabetics of diabeticsVenezuela taught me that this is a condition, not a disease because we don't get cucumber, nor are we eyes of a thousand colors, we simply have a condition, for which we must have a lot of discipline and we will live a healthy life, Greetings, Alfredo from Venezuela.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
12/14/2020 9:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.