{'en': 'Where to get a diabetic bracelet?', 'es': '¿Dónde conseguir un brazalete de diabético?'} Image

Where to get a diabetic bracelet?

QuiMax's profile photo   09/13/2009 6:03 a.m.

I have searched online, and recommend putting a diabetic bracelet.Where do I get one?I have searched, but I don't see it anywhere.

Thank you all,

Max

QuiMax's profile photo
QuiMax
09/13/2009 6:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I imagine that you will refer to an identification that indicates you as a diabetic.

You can get a small sheet as a pendant, type of these identification military.
You buy a blank and record the word in question in it.

In theory it usually serves that in case of severe hypoglycemia, health services see the plaque and act accordingly.

Few people that I know usually carry it ... I do have a card that identifies me as a diabetic (they can be of an association or the same glucometers laboratories usually give them).

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/13/2009 7:18 a.m.

I wear a plaque hanging around the neck with the information.

It is no more than if you are alone and you have a serious hypo the people who attend you, know as soon as your problem is.

You can get any jewelry.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/14/2009 7:13 a.m.

It is best to carry a plate of identification, I have it since I have diabetes, if something happens and you are alone the emergency services would already act faster

barry's profile photo
barry
09/19/2009 5:33 p.m.

Good morning,

We are a company that we call ourselves Alertum!And we are dedicated to making identification bracelets for diabetics, allergic, celiac, lost, etc.At the moment we have children's sizes (although many are also doing the measure).And soon we will have for adults.They are more modern than the typical silver or plate bracelet.

If you want to take a look at our website is or send us an email to .
We hope to help more than one!

Greetings!!

DiabetesForo
09/30/2009 8:24 a.m.

What I carry in my bag is a card that they gave me in the association of diabetics of which I am a partner but to wear a plaque or a bracelet would be fine

DiabetesForo
10/04/2009 11:05 a.m.

Look, I bought them today, I put the link.I don't like to wear necklaces, and bracelets ... Little.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/28/2010 7:12 a.m.

Hehe, thanks, I'm caught one !!

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/01/2010 3:57 p.m.

Hello:

I can recommend the following online store, where I bought my girl's:

www.keepsmesafe.com >

Greetings,

Juan.

juanguesley's profile photo
juanguesley
05/30/2010 8 p.m.

They are beautiful, original and different.I like them.

DiabetesForo
05/31/2010 9:23 a.m.

Doesn't it get ugly what the plate is?

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
05/31/2010 10:53 a.m.

Does not wear ugly what is the plate?

At the moment the plate is fine, although not as bright as when I bought it.The medical logo (Cruz de la Vida) and the text recorded behind continue to see well.The good thing is that you can buy more plates (without a bracelet) on the web and that the plates recorded with the text you want, so you save inconveniences.Greetings.

juanguesley's profile photo
juanguesley
06/12/2010 6:13 p.m.

Do you tattoo that you have diabetes?: Shock:

A little gross seems to me ...

DiabetesForo
05/29/2012 1:54 p.m.

Although I do not usually answer the forum, I visit it enough but when reading this post open 3 years ago, I take the opportunity to answer a website that I have found.

Link

In my opinion they are more practical than those of the Internet that they sell on eBay and that are metal with a very difficult reading, because it is not read clearly.

Has anyone tried them?

mojitoo's profile photo
mojitoo
06/12/2012 6:17 p.m.

Thank you for publishing the Muji website, this was what I was looking for, greetings!

DiabetesForo
06/28/2012 4:07 p.m.

Hello.I can recommend an online store.My son who is diabetic carries a bracelet and has taken us out of some scare www.iddenty.com

arwen2401's profile photo
arwen2401
08/05/2013 5:11 a.m.

I was also looking for some medallita or something, it seems nonsense but I feel calmer, especially when I go alone on the street or with the motorcycle, in case I have an accident or if something simply happens to me.I bought a medalite, but since women are so flirtatious, sometimes I did not like the clothes I wore, and I bought a little plate on eBay himself, and I put it with the different bracelets I want to wear, it is tiny and disguised butEnough and easy to see for who knows where to look (those of emergencies, doctors ...).
Link ;;)

valky's profile photo
valky
09/12/2013 7:31 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

I wear a sheet in my neck chain that puts my name and behind my blood group and "diabetic".It is discreet because nobody sees it.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/13/2013 1:21 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Valky, I like the idea, more than the chain.Before I always wore a chain, but as a child they all looked at her and I didn't like it and they hit me a pull of the chain, they did not stole it, but she broke and I no longer fixed her (I didn't like to take her either)

Now with the bomb, I say that something happens to me, I would know that "something" I have

tica's profile photo
tica
09/13/2013 1:35 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello everyone,

We are a company that in November will open a www.mimokki.com online store, in it you can find design products for diabetics, including identifying bracelets.We hope you like it! Until we inaugurate you can send your consultations to customers@mimokki.com

All the best.

Mimokki's profile photo
Mimokki
10/08/2013 9:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.