{'en': 'Diabetes and sport', 'es': 'Diabetes y deporte'} Image

Diabetes and sport

FERNY's profile photo   05/05/2010 9:13 a.m.

Waiting my chronicle in which I tell you what I have suffered in the test you do this Sunday.Thousands of things can happen for thousands of reasons.The case that this chain we carry is very cruel.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
08/19/2016 12:36 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Come up @jconegar

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
08/19/2016 1:51 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Joseludi said:
despots said:
Joseludi said:
Joseludi said:
Hello everyone;I am new in the forum and a few days ago something happened to me that usually happens to me.I shed Lantus both before sleeping and waking up in the morning and novorapid for meals.Now in summer I do sports in the afternoon from 7:00 p.m. in the pediment.I am very competitive and I effort to the fullest when I compete with good people.After a quite large effort a few days ago I noticed with my ears plugged and when I got home, (it is 15 minutes from the pediment) and I measured the sugar I was scared to the maximum 639 of sugar.How is it possible to reach those levels if when I started the exercise I was 130?

Welcome @despotes, did you measure sugar again?It could be that you did not have your finger very clean and the blood drop with any substance that distorted the analysis was contaminated.With those figures and before correcting with the fast it is better to make sure it will not be that you do a supercorrection and have a historical hypo.

Normally when we exercise a lot of intensity, sugar suggests a lot and very fast, but what happened to you was a very big and too fast climb.

I checked it 3 times and 3 times he gave very similar measures, it is not the first time that it happens to me at least a couple more times I have had more than 450 after making a very large physical effort.

Have you talked to your endocrine?Maybe I would convince you quickly one or two hours before exercising.I don't know, but what happens to you does not seem normal

The last time I have gone to the pediment I have punctured a bit of a quick an hour and a half before I started, it has been very well, better that I have arrived home with 104 and that I have taken a small juice duringThe physical effort (which I never does, except drinking water) just in case I gave me a small downturn because I am to make long and intense physical effort if I have a hard rival.

Despotes's profile photo
Despotes
08/22/2016 12:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When I did the small course for the "bowling machine" we conclude that in normal circumstances 1 dose of novorapid insulin lows me 20 sugar but when I do sports this changes and quite a lot because 1 single dose can get off 50 oreven more.

Despotes's profile photo
Despotes
08/22/2016 12:47 a.m.

It seems that clicking a little quickly before exercising (at least in my case) an hour and a half before starting it comes quite well.

Despotes's profile photo
Despotes
08/23/2016 6:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.