Sweeteners

xiquillo71's profile photo   05/06/2010 11:29 a.m.

Where do you buy the tagatose?

Thank you

helora's profile photo
helora
01/12/2011 6:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In Link .I recently found it on another website, but it was the same box and a little more expensive.

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
01/12/2011 1:29 p.m.

Since I ask, what do you recommend to buy?It is for a 2 year old boy

helora's profile photo
helora
01/12/2011 3:01 p.m.

I tell you what I have tried: D

- The tagatosa
- Sugar -free clouds: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D ¡Great!
- Soft gombolas, but they are a bit bland, like the ones they sell in the pharmacy but with a little more flavor
- Black chocolate with orange and black chocolate with coffee.The coffee is delicious, but it is not very suitable for a 2 year old child :).
- The jams are also rich.I have tried that of Albicoque, Cherries and Strawberry.
- Black chocolate and chocolate boats.
- Cocoa powder.I have a couple of individual bags that gave me with the order but I have not tried it yet because I really like the colacao 0 fiber: P

For now everything that has come to me has liked it, but I am totally hooked to the clouds: d.

All the best,

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
01/12/2011 3:17 p.m.

Thank you very much, I was taking a look now mymit :))

When making a cake for example.Do you know if the equivalence in sugar with tagatosa is the same?

helora's profile photo
helora
01/12/2011 3:25 p.m.

It puts half a tagatosa than sugar, but there are recipes that are not very sweet.It is important not to exceed 180 ºC in the oven so that it does not lose taste.

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
01/12/2011 3:38 p.m.

Well, with the biscuits that is complicated, I will try to see how.Thank you

helora's profile photo
helora
01/13/2011 5:58 a.m.

Hello everyone!I would like to resume the theme of the tagatosa that seems like a very interesting product for people with diabetes.You see, I just bought the tagacao but now that I have started the small print I see that it has every 17g: 13.3g of hydrates and 0.9g of sugars and I wondered if this is not too much for someone with diabetes ...

Ariadna's profile photo
Ariadna
04/25/2012 1:39 p.m.

The tagatose is the best of the best.He knows the same as normal sugar, he has no calories, he can cook and is suitable for diabetics.As soon as I tried it, I sent the Porra La Stevia, which although I had been trying to get used to multiple articles on the large carcinogenic properties of the aspartamo, cyclamate and saccharin, it was impossible for me to get used to it, since the taste did not like any ofnothing.The only bad thing that I see the tagatosa is the price, the mid-kilo package comes out of 7.95 at www.parapharmacy-iglesias.com, which is the cheapest place in which I have found it, even if I comfort myself thinkingthat the stevia came out the same or more expensive and I didn't like the taste at all.The tagatosa sounded like Chinese until recentI can't think of any reason to stop taking it, because I only find advantages.I recommend it 100%.

ANITALALOCA81's profile photo
ANITALALOCA81
11/02/2014 3:27 p.m.

Good morning, my name is David and I am an endocrine doctor.Teaching a friend who has debuted with a type 1 diabetes some forums to be able to support, I found this one.
I always tell my patients with diabetes to understand that table sugar is not a poison, what you have to know is the daily amount to which I expose myself.As for the other sweeteners, we must differentiate the caloric and the acaloricos.Within the caloricos the majority are very similar to sugar.Within the acaloric, although they are not toxic to the levels we usually consume, we must not abuse them because they disrupt our sense of taste by having about 100 times (at least) more sweetening power than sugar.

If you want to know more about it, you can check this blog entry about sugar:
Link

A pleasure, cordial greetings.

D_Palao's profile photo
D_Palao
01/28/2019 8:49 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.