Hypoglycemia and bad milk

tica's profile photo   05/24/2010 4:42 a.m.

Hello,
Yesterday I had quite strong hypoglycemia, I was 40 when I get home, I forget to wear sugar.I have been with diabetes for many years and these situations are solved without problems and I try not to ask the people who have around.
But yesterday, I arrived quite badly at home I prepare a glass of milk with sugar and my partner began to ask me to close the door, to bring him closer I do not know that ... and I told him, please that I am bad, walkGet off the machine to make me an analysis and told me that it was 41 and continued doing its things.Then, for a bullshit (a change of plans for the afternoon) I gave him a bad answer and he told me that when I was with hypoglycemia I was not going to talk to me that I would give me sugar when I needed it but that I did not plan to tell me anything because II put very nervous and that it was impossible to talk to me (honestly, I think it exaggerated ...) and in my state, that I had not yet recovered from hypoglycemia, that my boyfriend tells me that he will not tell me anything if I am with himLow sugar gave me a small anxiety crisis.I notice that I get more aggressive with hypoglycemia, but I felt fatal.I do not know if it is a problem among us because this had never happened to my parents, or it is my fault for trying to do as it is an unimportant situation and I do not participate in how bad I feel when I start to cloud theView, or the same is right and the best thing is that I stay alone or quiet until my downturn passes me.

Has this happened to someone?

tica's profile photo
tica
05/24/2010 4:42 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Yes .... How do I recognize what uffff accounts ...I say anything but I have to contain so as not to release a bad answer ....: Oops: then I think that better that is to say that I have a hypo and that they leave me alone than having to bite my tongue;).But whenever I have a hiccup I get in a very bad mood, especially because it seems to me that I had to have avoided it, that I should not happen, in short .... that it usually leaves me with the mood for the soils ....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/24/2010 5:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Talk to him quietly with him and explain how you feel when you have hypoglycemia and what do you need.
It is true that it usually produces bad mood (my daughter happens too), but those who are close, as we know that it is not intentionally, we do not take it badly.We even usually laugh later with her.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/24/2010 8:33 a.m.

If you have, the same happens to me, and no matter how much the poor is explained, I ask me, do I bring you something? What do you need?And I go out with my voice of ogro and wet Marias in milk, as who has not eaten a month ago saying: noooooo, I just need to commerrr !!!!:)) :)) And then, while I am in ecstasy going up my hicfHow much I have already recovered the character again.
Talk to him and understand him.
all the best

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
05/24/2010 9:27 a.m.

It happened to me once, I work., so why, of cafeteria .... Thank God, I work in health, surrounded by doctors, nurses, companions who knew about my diabetes ... and also, I also worked with my mother, that nothing else to see me, meI did my arm and I took running to sit in a chair and make my click on my finger. I, without knowing what happened or why there were so many people around me or that it should be so much fuss, I know that I hit my motherA bad answer, as saying: fuck, that exaggerated, look, now everything is here, go show! ... But the woman was right, and I was not aware of my descent. They brought cookies, juices, chocolates... in the end, when I recover, I remember some of the answer, and I realized the error, although I did not bet or want, I came out because if, and the apologies.Obviously, a mother, knows that that bad mood "sudden" is due, and does not give it too much importance. Worse, it is when people, despite knowing that you have diabetes, do not know "all" symptoms, and youjudge without knowing. In order, there is everything

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
05/26/2010 6:41 a.m.

Pos it happens to me when I am high ... when I am low I ignore anyone, or listen to anyone.

DiabetesForo
05/27/2010 6:06 a.m.

It always happens to me this high, low or with normal glycemia.I think it is more a carárcter problem than diabetes.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
05/27/2010 10:24 a.m.

Anapp

To my daughter what makes her very bad milk is hyperglycemia.When he was once above 300, he was noticed as soon as he saw his face .., thankfully he has had very few of those, because if it would not be unbearable to endure it .. :?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/29/2010 10:47 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello,

Thanks for the experiences you have told, I see that I am not a weirdo ...

What has surprised me is that Regina has said, that her daughter almost never rises from 300 ... for me it is rare is the month that one day did not arrive at 300

tica's profile photo
tica
05/31/2010 7:22 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Regina's daughter is like another planet, Tica: Shock:
It has diabetes under control, with always good hemoglobins.And on top of that he is beautiful and good student :)
It shows that I am envy, right?;)

Hehehe, it's a joke.But I know her and I attest that it is so.Good luck is Regina :))

DiabetesForo
05/31/2010 9:04 a.m.

Alea, but you know how I am that I am, and that I am already controlling .. I think that Raquel is quiet and yes, it is true that he was always very responsible, but, smaller, with other insulins, he had a lot of trendto the hypos and there were many years of nights to sleep.Although he never needed glucagon.Now we sleep very calm.
Alea, you with Celia you were always very entertaining, but it is something else, huh?;)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/31/2010 5:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hehehe, Regina, I have never bored with her, it's true.
Tomorrow I call you.
Health

DiabetesForo
05/31/2010 6:10 p.m.

I am also one of those who "bark" with a hypo ..... but hey, the people who are around me know, and nothing happens.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
06/01/2010 11:43 a.m.

Oh!There are both versions: bad milk with hypo and bad milk with hyper
I am one of the bad milk when I have it tall and I thought that was normal hehehe
When I have it I usually accelerate it, it gives me how hyperactivity and I start talking and do super fast things.I guess they are the nerves and anxiety to eat something.

Sisi's profile photo
Sisi
06/24/2010 5:33 a.m.

Well, my daughter with hypoglycemia does not get a bad mood, she is more quiet or speaking as slower and more still when she is a whirlwind, restless ass and cotorrilla, however when you see that she gives bad answers and with a bad face it turns out thatis high .......

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
06/24/2010 5:48 p.m.

It doesn't make me bad milk any of this, although my wife does not think the same.What puts me in bad milk is that they tell me that I am high (or low) when I am in bad milk ... Joé, is that I am in bad milk because I know that I am high, it is that nobody pleases to see 300.No?And if you see 40 worse, because then it makes me very bad milk that I could have zamped to eat a chocolate cake peazo and now I would not be like that ... is it to be in bad milk or not?Joé, ... if I just think about it, I get in bad milk ...I'm going to measure myself, it's not going to be….

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/24/2010 6:18 p.m.

hahahahaha ..

I love the chocolate cake ........... I will start eating every day as the therapy for my humor: D

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
06/25/2010 3:35 a.m.

Hahaha Juan Luis, goodiiisimo .. !!

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
06/25/2010 9:29 a.m.

hello good!!!
The same thing happens to me, when I am low it gives me a very bad milk but when they wake me up because it gives me to sleep.
And my boyfriend brings me water with sugar and kills me to punctures on the finger.
Not stop saying, I make you another, K is not heavy k is not so rapdo.
But really when you are like that, you are very irritable, apart from I notice it, that I get angry right away.

Diabetes 2005 --- Lantus and Rapida 6 punctures a day --- Waiting insula pump ---- Hemoglobin 7.5

laya's profile photo
laya
07/06/2010 7:09 a.m.

It is very common to hear about bad milk with hypos.I don't have a bad mood with hiccups.Simply, if it is a very low value, I get welcomed, I "wrinkle", I do not speak anything and try to sit down not to consume a calorie and raise me before :-)
I can have the bad milk one day perhaps with a high value.But not because at the neurological level it affects me, but because I go angry when I see a high value when I have done things well.That is, that I get angry with my diabetes when I see that 2+2 gives me 5 and no 4.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/07/2010 5:27 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.