Hypoglycemia and bad milk

tica's profile photo   05/24/2010 4:42 a.m.

My relatives say that I have always had a lot, I transform a lot and I get irritating and something abrupt without becoming aggressive. It also depends on how abrupt the descent.
It also gives me to get very anxious and that it seems that I am not going to recover from the hypo and the sensation is horrible, I had even treatment for it. Now I take it better but sometimes it is Durillo ...
Kisses.

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
07/08/2010 5:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My relatives say that I have always had a lot, I transform a lot and I get irritating and something abrupt without becoming aggressive. It also depends on how abrupt the descent.
It also gives me to get very anxious and that it seems that I am not going to recover from the hypo and the sensation is horrible, I had even treatment for it. Now I take it better but sometimes it is Durillo ...
Kisses.

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
07/08/2010 5:11 a.m.

Well, I have all those symptoms from time to time: I have a bad milk and there is no one who states, but, since I am not a diabetic, it will be for something else, hehehe.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/08/2010 9:40 a.m.

I see that each one reacts in a way to hypoglycemia.My problem is that I go to the extreme, I start shouting or I eat like a crazy one (a lot of anxiety) although I know that I no longer need to eat or take away all the importance.The funny thing is that this does not happen to me because I am afraid that something happens to me, in 23 years I have never fainted or not, but I feel how I cannot control either what Penso or what I say: P

tica's profile photo
tica
07/08/2010 10:10 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

TICA A tip: instead of milk takes sugar with water, because milk delays the absorption of sugar in the stomach.

Figaro_enf's profile photo
Figaro_enf
08/04/2010 12:18 p.m.

That is very normal.In fact it is one of the symptoms of hypoglycemia.Teach your partner an article on a specialized page.My family and friends already know it and at work it is convenient that you comment.
Link

Nachetee's profile photo
Nachetee
09/25/2018 12:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.