Stevia, regulatory plant for diabetes

kekiya's profile photo   09/01/2010 4:59 p.m.

Hello!!

They have told me that it has come out today on Television, that there is a plant that helps regulate sugar levels in diabetics ... what do you think?I leave you a link about information that I have looked online:

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/01/2010 4:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Stevia regulates diabetes such as lettuce, or tomato, or grilled sardines.
That is, it regulates nothing at all.Or at least, no more than any food taken balanced.

Another thing is Stevia as sweetener, which, until now, is the best flavor we have tried and the most sweetening power, without raising blood glucose.

They sell what it is not as a remedy, I am very fucking and I think that responsibilities should be demanded.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/01/2010 6:02 p.m.

Why are very cheap things that heal diabetes never come out?
Or at least they are things that I like ... I do not know ... the chocolate with strawberries, the fosters brownie ... the day that takes me boring will invent an investigation and I will say that the donets reduce the much better postpandrial glycemiathat white mark donuts :))

DiabetesForo
09/02/2010 6:46 a.m.

hehehe, how hung
Nothing, I've been reading more things and ... obviously healing, that is obvious.So that those of type 1, nanai.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/02/2010 7:38 a.m.

... The day that takes me boring I will invent an investigation and I will say that donets reduce postpondrial glycemia much better than white mark donuts :))

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

As seen, Stevia contains stevioside, a antihyperglycemic agent that stimulates insulin secretion directly from pancreatic beta cells up to 32.5% between 6 to 8 hours after its ingestion .If it stimulates insulin secretion, it will have no effect on type 1 diabetes ( Link ).

All the best,

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
09/02/2010 7:19 p.m.

Why are very cheap things that heal diabetes?
Or at least they are things that I like ... I do not know ... the chocolate with strawberries, the fosters brownie ... the day that takes me boring will invent an investigation and I will say that the donets reduce the much better postpandrial glycemiathat white mark donuts :))

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) very good
Oh, how good the chocolate with strawberries, without strawberries, alone, accompanied ...: Evil :: Evil:
I hope that I did not hold me eating what you have put Owash, hahahaha, the other day I dreamed that I had no diabetes and gave me a huge binge eating sweet, then I woke up and came back to reality, hahahahaha
Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/02/2010 7:35 p.m.

Both me and a relative and friend consume Stevia, it shows that we have more stable controls, we are happy, we do not consume any stevia since there are many brands, personally the one that has given me the best is from the brand Alnaec, I leave the link whereI buy it!
Health and good day

Link

alberto88's profile photo
alberto88
02/05/2015 11:15 a.m.

My father saw a report that they threw on Canal Sur on the Stevia and something else that I do not remember the name.The truth that I have already heard it varied times and I don't know whether to start taking it.How regulates?Do you have to click less?Do you upload less what you eat or lower you less?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
02/05/2015 11:54 a.m.

Moringa is the other.What would it be to take a little every day or how is the thing going?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
02/05/2015 12:28 p.m.

Well, I use Stevia for years, come on, since before having diabetes and everything ... and now I not notice anything, regular or anything, it is simply a sweetener more hahaha

Laire's profile photo
Laire
02/05/2015 4:07 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Good Banhop !!
It is a blood sugar level regulator, therefore you must check the blood glucose levels to adapt the medication to the levels that are taken as Estevia is taken

banhop said:
my father saw a report that they threw on Canal Sur on the Stevia and something else that I do not remember the name.The truth that I have already heard it varied times and I don't know whether to start taking it.How regulates?Do you have to click less?You upload less what you eat or lower you less?

alberto88's profile photo
alberto88
02/05/2015 5:20 p.m.

Neither regulates, nor anything.It will have fewer hydrates than sugar, nothing more.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/06/2015 1:07 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I do notice that I am more stable when I consume it

rafach's profile photo
rafach
03/04/2015 9:10 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Well, every night I take and nothing at all, although it is true that it has a better flavor than any other sweetener, at least for me

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
03/05/2015 10:12 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

In addition, my father -in -law told the doctor after several analyzes with the sugar increasingly a little higher than in the next one that would be registered with the pills already.He gave her Stevia and began to take it and the following gave him lower, he kept going down in the successive and for now he still did not medicate, taking great care of the diet but without pills.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
03/05/2015 8:32 p.m.

My mother takes 4 fresh sheets of Stevia, and I can assure that by H or by x her glucose has been reduced and it shows, when for example she has it in 150/160 an infusion super loaded with dry stevia is taken and in 20 minuIt starts to go down, it does not reduce much but about about 25

DiabetesForo
03/10/2015 9:58 p.m.

Salvador said:
my mother takes 4 fresh sheets of stevia, and I can assure that by h or by x its glucose is reduced and it shows, when for example it has it in 150/160A super -loaded infusion of Stevia Dry

Could you tell me where do you acquire it?I would be interested in finding it a plant in its original form
thank you

yonm's profile photo
yonm
03/10/2015 11:29 p.m.

DM1 junio 2014
lantus 8 unidades

if lvador said:
my mother takes 4 fresh sheets of stevia, and I can assure that by h or by x its glucose is reduced and it shows, when for example it has it in 150/160 A super infusion of Stevia dry is taken and in 20 minu it starts to lower it, it does not reduce much but about about 25

And without taking Stevia how much would it come down approximately?25 It seems very little, something that would go down anyway or a difference from the glucometer, that if you measure again, 15 or 15 less ...

Laire's profile photo
Laire
03/10/2015 11:36 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Yonm, I buy it in a nursery.I guess most will have.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
03/11/2015 1:48 p.m.

I also have to take Stevia and I found that of course it is not miraculous but it helps you maintain insulin levels and many other advantages that you will only understand when you take it.In addition, some people buy Stevia in brands such as Truvia or Sweet and then write the negative effects everywhere or that does nothing, indeed because it is necessary to look what brand is purchased and that Stevia is really and not only chemical and harmful components that come toGive the poisonous saccharin.
I buy my stevia in Alnaec Ecosalud, and I assure is 100% Stevia, they also just patented liquid monodysis.Precisely to do it as pure as possible, it is the stevia, and water!An incredible sweetness, which really suggests the taste of the stevia final

DiabetesForo
11/04/2015 5:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.