Stevia, regulatory plant for diabetes

kekiya's profile photo   09/01/2010 4:59 p.m.

I recognize that I have prejudices with all the herbs except with some that can be smoked, that they do not cure but they are glad you the day of figs to pears.

It would be necessary to be more specific in any case.My pancreas does not work, with Stevia or with Gomibaya juice, so Stevia does not stimulate me production in a factory that is closed and calcified years ago.

Obviously damage will not do, but less damage does a good walk.

That I apologize to it or have to click less thanks to the Stevia, but I am already fed up with a healers a long time ago.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/04/2015 6:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am with you @kraken, for my other sweetener, as if it were a saccharin and the taste that each one likes but nothing else

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/04/2015 7:04 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Alejandragierrez said:
I also have to take Stevia and I checked that of course it is not miraculous but if it helps you maintain insulin levels and many other advantages that you will only understand when you take it.In addition, some people buy Stevia in brands such as Truvia or Sweet and then write the negative effects everywhere or that does nothing, indeed because it is necessary to look what brand is purchased and that Stevia is really and not only chemical and harmful components that come toGive the poisonous saccharin.
I buy my stevia in Alnaec Ecosalud, and I assure is 100% Stevia, they also just patented liquid monodysis.Precisely to do it as pure as possible, it is the stevia, and water!An incredible sweetness, which really suggests the taste of the stevia final

Without chemicals?, Chemophobies apart, stevia as such is toxic (like so many other plants), which is consumed as sweetener are the glucosids of Esteviol.Nor can it be ingested in any amount, in fact its admissible daily intake is ten times less than the evil chemical aspartamo.

It is one more sweetener, without any capacity to cure and is far from being the safest ...

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/04/2015 7:31 p.m.

con_q_de_quimica said:
... which is consumed as sweetener are the glucosids of thisviol ...

And expanding with Wikipedia ...

Steviol is an isolated diterpeno for the first time of the Stevia Rebaudiana in 1931. [2]Its chemical structure has not been completely clarified until 1960. [3]

Steviol is in the form of glucosides, [4] including the sweet chemical compound steviósido. [5]

;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/04/2015 7:47 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

kraken said:
I recognize that I have prejudices with all herbs except with some that can be smoked, that do not heal but they are glad you the day from fig to pears.

It would be necessary to be more specific in any case.My pancreas does not work, with Stevia or with Gomibaya juice, so Stevia does not stimulate me production in a factory that is closed and calcified years ago.

Obviously damage will not do, but less damage does a good walk.

That I apologize to it or have to click less thanks to the Stevia, but I am already fed up with healers a long time ago.

I sell it in Albacete in nurseries.The healer is seen that I did not see him.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
11/04/2015 9:04 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

They have hobbies that sugar is bad ..., but if you get from beet :))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/04/2015 9:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I meo in all plants that say the Magufos that decrease insulin needs.But to water them eh

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/04/2015 9:32 p.m.

It gives me the impression that there is a commercial interest that a diabetes, sweet and medicinal miracle.

DiabetesForo
11/05/2015 7:48 a.m.

I see it.
There are those that natural is good, you have to try it and it will cure me.

There are those who refuse everything that sounds natural.I also don't know why they usually talk to contempt and from an altar of knowledge.Those who give a timely to things are idiots and let ourselves be fooled.

And then I include myself among those who don't close anything but I don't get many illusions.

What is not because we have to use terms like Magufos, healers .... I make me lose the reason that that person could carry.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
11/05/2015 3:10 p.m.

@rafach, I'm glad you have never seen a healer and has not taken the pasta, as many, taking advantage of his ignorance or despair.

As it is not my case, because I do not leave those miracles.

DiabetesForo
11/05/2015 3:56 p.m.

rafach said:
and then I include among those that I don't close to anything but I don't get many illusions.

What is not because we have to use terms such as Magufos, Curanderos ....

@rafach I don't close anything either, but I am a total skeptic until the opposite is demonstrated.

You would have to make a moderator of the forum to see the number of times people sign up to sell their miracle product, or the cure of diabetes, we are up to the "hat" of seeing it, I will not say it, but I understand that there are people who speakBad of them, since they often come camouflaged with "natural" things, and in the end, they only make damage the image of those who really deal with offering natural products.

Anyway, do not take it badly, and if you find something that can help us, please tell us!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/05/2015 5:56 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I would agree with you if someone had since the Estevia cures this or that and also casually sold Stevia.Here of the only thing that has been talked about is that help (if someone says to me it seems to me a lack of respect then to say that it is a deception ... etc) to maintain the levels better.Or that there are people who lower the dose a little ...
For me that great ESW difference and is the one that distinguishes a use of someone commenting that something is doing well.
And I do not take bad to think so, if not the way of belittling the one who tells his experience with all good faith.
;)

rafach's profile photo
rafach
11/05/2015 6:15 p.m.

About kquote class = "quote" rel = "rafach" & gt; I would agree with you if someone had since the Estevia heals this or that and also casually sold Stevia.Here of the only thing that has been talked about is that help (if someone says to me it seems to me a lack of respect then to say that it is a deception ... etc) to maintain the levels better.Or that there are people who lower the dose a little ...
For me that great ESW difference and is the one that distinguishes a use of someone commenting that something is doing well.
And I do not take bad to think so, if not the way of belittling the one who tells his experience with all good faith.
;)

Stevia has no effects on pancreas or insulin.It is not a disrespect, it is a fact.
About the "natural" and "without chemicals" is simply and plainly a marketing technique that is meaningless;For example, if I take dihydrogen monoxide I am ingesting a chemical, but if I follow that it is natural water, it is great, another example, if on the label of a food it puts E-300 we are facing an evil additive, but if it puts vitamin C it isWonderful, although E-300 is vitamin C ... and there are examples to thousands.
When the argument to recommend a product is only that "it is natural" it means that it is not worth it.And the "without chemicals" makes less sense, everything is "chemical."
When deciding to take a substance, the safest (and it is not 100%safe) is to ask for scientific evidence about that substance, and as far as Stevia is concerned, the evidence is that it is toxic, which is only admissible to takeA certain amount of some of the substances that compose it and that only have sweetening properties.

Con_Q_de_quimica
11/05/2015 8:53 p.m.

Hi @rafach, for allusions, I feel if you have felt belittled by my comment, for me you do not lose credibility because you say that you work for you, surely it is totally true.

My comment begins by saying that I have prejudices with herbs, so I do not intend to speak from any altar of knowledge, since I am not a naturist or endocrine.If for saying "healer" I lose a credibility that I never pretended because you are in your entire right, of course.

I tell you again that the intention of my comment is to alert the people of the bad practices that exist in these issues to take advantage of the people, and they have not commented to me but that I have lived in my meats.If my experience can be used to do not deceive someone my goal will be fulfilled.

In Albacete I do not know, but in Barcelona I guarantee that there are healers, shamans, druids and also of course good professionals, but when they tell you just what you want to hear it is easy for them to take you to the garden.

Greetings and apologize if I have offended you.

Good weekend to all!

DiabetesForo
11/06/2015 1:30 p.m.

I just say that if someone says to me it is not the same as if Halguien says this will cure you or anything else.Nothing else .I ask you not to neglect so much.I am not a naive and clear that there are a lot of charlatans in Albacete also hehe.
Apart from that, the Stevia bought it and planted it did not buy pills and if you have not tried it, I recommend that you do it even if it is only as sweetener.
Greetings to all without bad rolls.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
11/06/2015 1:35 p.m.

Perhaps for a type II or for people starting I can do something, but for what I know and I share the opinion that it is only for use as sweetener.
Since it is better or worse than others, I don't even think, because even the Serrano ham is bad hahaha ... jokes apart, I suppose everything in excess is bad !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/06/2015 3:13 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@marcuso is another one that needs a good complaint before the police and that they eliminate their account

Con_Q_de_quimica
12/18/2015 2:36 p.m.

I took Stevia capsules and in addition to that I touched the lottery, my hair came out again and the abdominals marked me.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
12/18/2015 3:06 p.m.

Thanks @rafach and @con_q_de_quimica, the comment has already been eliminated.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/18/2015 3:16 p.m.

rafach said:
I take Stevia capsules and in addition to that I touched the lottery, my hair came out again and the abdominals marked me.

And did not make your penis grow?They have scammed you.

PS: What damage these things do among ignorant people, then they are the poor to those who end up cutting a finger.We already understand each other.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/18/2015 11:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.