{'en': 'Diabetes is an additional problem to do sports (study)', 'es': 'La diabetes es un problema adicional para hacer deporte (estudio)'} Image

Diabetes is an additional problem to do sports (study)

fer's profile photo   09/16/2024 9:35 a.m.

meginer said:
Josemibi said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@Josemibi is a more instagramer, by eminence that is.
The important thing is diabetological education in the debut.I had 15 intensive days and then every 2 months visit the nurse.

The "technical" explanations to the endocrine, which is the doctor who knows.Nutritionists are not doctors.

Until the recent appearance of sensors, knowledge of hydrates/insulin management in sport was quite limited.

I simply try to contribute something that someone who starts in sport with diabetes can help you.

The next guide the truth that gave me a lot.

Link

I don't know if I go there, puts for teenagers and young adults.
With 52 years we enter young adults or not?, hahaha.

The 50 are the new 30!This guide helped me a lot to understand how the liver works, glycogenesis generated me fatigue and I have been able to manage it better.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
09/22/2024 2:17 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

This disease is not the same for everyone.I give the bike and I have been able to do the breakdown, blow, etc.They are evidence of many hours and yet I have spent the cannutas in less demanding evidence.With head, sports can be done without problems.

Maromaco's profile photo
Maromaco
09/22/2024 2:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:
Josemibi said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@Josemibi is a more instagramer, by eminence that is.
The important thing is diabetological education in the debut.I had 15 intensive days and then every 2 months visit the nurse.

The "technical" explanations to the endocrine, which is the doctor who knows.Nutritionists are not doctors.

Until the recent appearance of sensors, knowledge of hydrates/insulin management in sport was quite limited.

I simply try to contribute something that someone who starts in sport with diabetes can help you.

The next guide the truth that gave me a lot.

Link

I don't know if I go there, puts for teenagers and young adults.
With 52 years we enter young adults or not?, hahaha.

Serafín Murillo works in a pediatric hospital and the guide has prepared it within its activity.I was printed by the nurse when I debuted (an earlier version) and it was very useful to me

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
09/22/2024 3:28 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Well, I still do sports, of a certain demand, every day.Today, without going any further, 100 km and 1,300 meters of unevenness.Knowing your body and food, COVER THE USE OF THE SENSOR, WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM

Arse's profile photo
Arse
09/22/2024 6:52 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wove said:
because I still do sports, of a certain demand, every day.Today, without going any further, 100 km and 1,300 meters of unevenness.Knowing your body and food, COVER THE USE OF THE SENSOR, WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM

But do not go up with anaerobic eg?It is normal.
Of course, there can be federated athletes with very demanding competitions, players in teams from different sports q are DB type 1. But we have to recognize that it demands knowledge and supervisions and continuous controls.With the sensor, a lot of easy but you have to know how to act and interpret at the moment.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/24/2024 11:23 a.m.

wove said:
because I still do sports, of a certain demand, every day.Today, without going any further, 100 km and 1,300 meters of unevenness.Knowing your body and food, COVER THE USE OF THE SENSOR, WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM

Hello, that's, that's very good !!.You could tell us how the amounts of food supplements before, during and after, to serve as an example and try, thank you!

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
09/24/2024 11:31 a.m.

I found a document of "recommendations" for the practice of sport in diabetics in the SEEN (Spanish Society of Endocrinology and Nutrition)

I have been looking for it to see if I had the most recent version (2021) and put the link:

Link

It is long but you can simplify that reading knowing the type of diabetes, sport characteristics, duration ...

I also put a much more short document (2 pages) of tips for the athlete with diabetes:

Link

I can only say that I have been used to know where to start this exercise.

Grati's profile photo
Grati
09/24/2024 12:43 p.m.

Well, I'm very tired now.They say that sport is good for diabetes and what I see is every day I do sports, but I get in danger.With the pump disconnected even to take a walk I have to walk sweet.And if one day the flute sounds, and I can take a walk without putting anything, the following 24-48h to be attentive that it will give me a hypoglycemia because I will have to put 0.6L of juice to stop it.It is that I must be the diabetic that sweeps from this planet.I have been with diabetes for almost 2 years, and I think I still continue with the honeymoon (I don't know if it will have something to do).There are days that I can spend 3 hours or more with the pump disconnected and the sugar or get on.About three months ago, before carrying a bomb, he click between 6 to 8 from Toujeo.And novorapid about 3.5 units per 4 rations of food more or less.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/24/2024 2:21 p.m.

Alexcastro said:
I am very tired.They say that sport is good for diabetes and what I see is every day I do sports, but I get in danger.With the pump disconnected even to take a walk I have to walk sweet.And if one day the flute sounds, and I can take a walk without putting anything, the following 24-48h to be attentive that it will give me a hypoglycemia because I will have to put 0.6L of juice to stop it.It is that I must be the diabetic that sweeps from this planet.I have been with diabetes for almost 2 years, and I think I still continue with the honeymoon (I don't know if it will have something to do).There are days that I can spend 3 hours or more with the pump disconnected and the sugar or get on.About three months ago, before carrying a bomb, he click between 6 to 8 from Toujeo.And novorapid about 3.5 units per 4 rations of food more or less.

It is rare that with 2 and a half years they have already given you the bomb.Although it would also be rare for you to continue on honeymoon.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/24/2024 2:30 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:

Alexcastro said:
I am very tired.They say that sport is good for diabetes and what I see is every day I do sports, but I get in danger.With the pump disconnected even to take a walk I have to walk sweet.And if one day the flute sounds, and I can take a walk without putting anything, the following 24-48h to be attentive that it will give me a hypoglycemia because I will have to put 0.6L of juice to stop it.It is that I must be the diabetic that sweeps from this planet.I have been with diabetes for almost 2 years, and I think I still continue with the honeymoon (I don't know if it will have something to do).There are days that I can spend 3 hours or more with the pump disconnected and the sugar or get on.About three months ago, before carrying a bomb, he click between 6 to 8 from Toujeo.And novorapid about 3.5 units per 4 rations of food more or less.

It is rare that with 2 and a half years they have already given you the bomb.Although it would also be rare for you to continue on honeymoon.

Well, it has been.I know that in other places in Spain they have more difficulty getting it.And as for the honeymoon I know it is weird, I am scared even, but my endocrine says that there are people who are touching their noses for years.
I have a time rate of 90% despite everything and the last glycosilada was 6.4.I don't know if those results will be extending the process.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/24/2024 3:28 p.m.

I am diabetic 1 I do a lot of sport and I have no problem with the hypos.You just have to get used to your body to pull fat and protein and so you will not have Russian mountains and it will not be in need of hydrates there are many DB1 elite athletes.And many people DB1 doing a lot of sport without problems ... please flee from doctors who restrict the sport or advise you to get many hydrates ... There is a lot of information about it and many people who do it.I count my version of how I am doing, there each one as I want to do it.

aldumi's profile photo
aldumi
09/29/2024 5:37 p.m.

aldumi said:
I am diabetic 1 I do a lot of sport and I have no problem with the hypos.You just have to get used to your body to pull fat and protein and so you will not have Russian mountains and it will not be in need of hydrates there are many DB1 elite athletes.And many people DB1 doing a lot of sport without problems ... please flee from doctors who restrict the sport or advise you to get many hydrates ... There is a lot of information about it and many people who do it.I count my version of how I do,, there each one as I want to do it.

Can you tell something else? I am familiar with it but I would like you to tell me how you do it before an exercise of several hours.Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/29/2024 7:51 p.m.

Hydrates avoid them to the maximum practically only what contains the vegetables with which my body when I do sports does not ask me hydrates every hour of exercise because he knows how to pull the fat and I can be a whole day walking and without eating (I'm not exaggerating).For this I need an adaptation period where I gradually removed from hydrates until they could do without them.With which the control of blood glucose because it is much easier to carry.I wear 6 units of slow and very quick not always.I know there are many people against this and also a lot in favor but as someone told me one day ... Try and if you do well continue.The same thing told me the last time the endocrine ... His exact words were "I know what you do and what you eat and although I cannot advise you continues to do it because your analytics is of a non -diabetic. I do not want any controversyWell, I'm not going to enter it, and everyone can do what I do best but there is always some different alternative to what we believe ...

aldumi's profile photo
aldumi
09/30/2024 6:24 a.m.

To say that for many people to do this produces a lot of stress, which will not be convenient to do so, I am not used to myself and I do it naturally and without stress or overwhelms although I understand that there are those who do not see it ....

aldumi's profile photo
aldumi
09/30/2024 6:30 a.m.

aldumi said:
to say that for many people do this produces a lot of stress, so it will not be convenient to do it, to me no, I am used to it and I do it naturally and without stress or overwhelmsAlthough I understand that there are no see it ....

You make a ketogenic diet then, I see it well if you do well.I see more difficulty for me not to eat fruit and especially if you go out to take something.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/30/2024 2:49 p.m.

Reducing hydrate in which many do, but eliminating them is another issue.
I adore the fruit and when I enjoy, eliminate them for me is a great sacrifice.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/30/2024 10:01 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I do kitesurf and, in the middle of the sea you can't afford a hypo.

Even so and carrying a bomb+sensor, I have had some strong declines between life and death since, sometimes you are very concentrated flying through the sea and with what you are doing at the time!

Now I disconnect the pump in half and take integral spelled bread before and chocolate bars (which I love).I don't know how do you do not drink carbohydrates?

Especially, I continue and continue to do sports.❤️

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
10/06/2024 8:13 a.m.

mrasra said:
I do kitesurf and, in the middle of the sea you can't afford a hypo ..

Even so and carrying a bomb+sensor, I have had some strong declines between life and death since, sometimes you are very concentrated flying through the sea and with what you are doing at the time!

Now I disconnect the pump in half and take integral spelled bread before and chocolate bars (which I love).I don't know how do you do not drink carbohydrates?

Especially, I continue and continue to do sports.❤️

Hello!!
How do you do to get with the pump in the sea?I surf, I disconnect it.But a roll because if I'm more than 1 hour I get a lot .. for me I would get with the pump but I don't know how to protect it well from the water
Greetings!

acac's profile photo
acac
10/06/2024 2:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.