{'en': "Bayer's contour link", 'es': 'Contour Link de Bayer'} Image

Bayer's contour link

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/21/2010 1:17 p.m.

You are leaving me hallucinated.: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Shock:
I'm going to start comparing results sick from now on ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/02/2011 3:56 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Thank you, guys ... Gondurulo, a clarification because I may not express myself well.Angela was measured because the pos touched him, not because he was high and took the lowest figures simply because there were 2 more coincident, if he came to give me twice the 400 had acted as if that were the case ... and I shouldn't have mistaken becauseGood to food, something difficult to get without a correction treating those figures ...
The greatest error when there are high or low figures I already take into account and it is as you say, it can several 40-50 ... neither is it so significant.But 200, it seems alarming, the truth ... that the fingers could be contaminated is the only hope that I have left (contaminated with ink, because of something else:-/), but it is already a coincidence that they are just going to contaminate2 times in a week after changing the meter ... I don't know, it doesn't fit me, but we'll continue trying.
Mani, it happened to me the same as Regina when we replaced the bayer, the hemo lowered us almost 1 unit, as well as by magic ... and after your comment I am already cagá, yesterday I looked at the average of the gluco and has 135,We are going a luxury telling that it does not have a single hiccSend the apparatus to the gate, they can already be put on ...

Owash, thanks for the link ... I had already heard of the subject ... Endi later, we are selling ...:-/ :))

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/02/2011 4:13 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I have also been a little hallucinated, I already said yesterday that I compared with the ultrasmart of Lifescan and gives me something shorter, but little difference, I do not think so much to make me up the hemo but I will check that in July that I will take 8 monthsusing it.

Anyway, I don't think there are too many differences between glucometers, today they are all very reliable ...:-/

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/02/2011 4:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Gondrullo, have you made some comparison lately from your measurements with the contour USB and another meter?Because I started doing it this weekend and there are very significant differences between the Contour Link and the Ultrasmart of Lifescan.We have commented on Velia and I on the route but I think we must comment better here in case someone else is happening.
I have proven that in the measurements below 70 there are no differences but in Normaglycemia they are very significant, lower in the contour from 30 to 40 of difference, for me it is not the same to have 105 than 140 at the time of bed for example:Shock: ..... or between 130 and 170 after eating ... and Velia's experience is much worse ......

DiabetesForo
02/28/2011 6:58 a.m.

I remember talking about that somewhere in this forum ... would it be in this thread?I haven't looked back.

But well, I also remember that I said it would review it.Anyway, I also think that Bayer is not going to be the one who always read the reading and good others.The same can be one other who is wrong.

Although now my agreement of the war that that round meter (Esprit can be?) For years ago?) Why did his measurements convince me anything ...

I don't think a company like Bayer has such erroneous meters.I don't want to believe it.But I will compare it, okay.And I will tell you something.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/28/2011 12:03 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Of course, Bayer does not have to be the bad, but I think it was Mani and someone else commented that hemoglobin had climbed them since they used contour, I think she was another mother of the forum, that's why and Velia's problemsWe have musquented a little .....

DiabetesForo
02/28/2011 12:14 p.m.

I have the contour Next Bayer and I don't break, I've been with him for years and it's great.I do not compare, really, I have never felt that need.I feel low or climb and there they are marked, and the right hem.And little blood because with him previous he had to make a slaughter.[-X

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/03/2016 11:05 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Hello @"fer", are you bombing?On the 7th I have an appointment with a new endo for change of address and I will tell you that I want the bomb, I have been with a lousy control that I have not been able to control or with the change to threeiba, which is another of my greatDoubts, knowing if that insulina is doing well or badly, I would like to speak privately about the bomb and that someone who knew would give me some counselo and explain a little.Thanks guys

kerensammolina's profile photo
kerensammolina
12/03/2016 4:14 p.m.

Diabetes Mellitus Tipo 1
Debut a los 19 años
Tresiba y Humalog

Hello @"kerensammolina" I do not carry a bomb, but you can ask in the forum, there are many emails that you can tell you, and you have no qualms about doing it "in open", so you can answer you all!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/03/2016 8:35 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.