{'en': 'Continuous glucose meters, prices and subsidies', 'es': 'Medidores continuos de glucosa, precios y subvenciones'} Image

Continuous glucose meters, prices and subsidies

DiabetesForo's profile photo   12/19/2010 2:28 p.m.

@ReginaYes, of course to change and put them in the figure that you want.
I see the result the clock and in the mobile

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/02/2017 12:48 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

regina said:
can the alarms be removed from the dexcom and put them in the values ​​you want?
Do you have someone connected to a clock receptor?

In Dexcom there is only one alarm fixed at 55 mg and when the entire neighborhood is awake, that does not take it away.
Then you have one of hiccups and one of hyper that you put on or not and in the values ​​you want.
You also have the alarms of trends that if you use them are very beneficial because you get ahead of the climbs and you can correct before knowing them well.
All these alarms can be repeated if you are followed in the same situation from time to time as your appropriate estimate.
Then there is the alarm for signal loss.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/02/2017 11:18 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Boys for what I see are happy (those who have it) with the Guardian of Medtronic no ????I'm thinking of putting it on ...Is that the mu c ...... !!!!!!But if I get low gyzada, I could try at least temporarily

Isacm's profile photo
Isacm
01/18/2018 1:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

isacm said:
boys for what you see are happy (those who have it) with the Guardian of Medtronic right ????I'm thinking of putting it on ...Is that the mu c ...... !!!!!!But if I get down gyrus, I could try at least temporarily

I advise you to try before dexcom both ease of calibrations and not lose values ​​but you can calibrate by not being estimated as for accuracy and laboratory guarantee, Medtronic is tetric, the technical service is continuously left without material in addition to not giving

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/18/2018 9:41 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello, I am using the Medtronic Guardian Connect and at least it works for me.I have not had any problem with the material, they give it to me on the established dates.In case of sensor failure or to take off they replace it without problems.The only thing that I do not like is that alarms are pro notifications on the phone and sometimes they do not hear well but for the rest I recommend it

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
01/19/2018 8:50 a.m.

Rafaza said:
I am using the Guardian Connect of Medtronic and at least it works for me.I have not had any problem with the material, they give it to me on the established dates.In case of sensor failure or to take off they replace it without problems.The only thing that I do not like is that alarms are pro notifications on the phone and sometimes they do not hear well but for the rest I recommend it

Thank you ..... as soon as I have it, I tell you!

Isacm's profile photo
Isacm
02/23/2018 1:05 p.m.

With 67 years, I am type 1 diabetic since 1981. I've been using the Free Style continuously for 10 months and I have become dependent on this ingenuity.It has significantly improved my life.Since I use it, I have not consumed reactive strips for glucometer.Social security, at least, should finance the invention with what is saved in reactive strips.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
01/14/2019 11:55 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.