{'en': 'Lying with 180-200', 'es': 'Acostarse con 180-200'} Image

Lying with 180-200

María2542006's profile photo   12/22/2010 4:37 p.m.

@"sigsauer" the toujeo begins to take effect at 3 hours of putting it and lasts more than 24 hours, so the insulin that is doing to you during breakfast and several hours later is the one you put on the previous day, not theThat you get in the day.You can put it in the morning on a margin from 8 to 10, for example, and breakfast whenever you want.When I leave in the morning to the best breakfast at 7 in the morning and I put the insulin about 9, when it is good for me.And I have also done the opposite on a trip day, put the insulin at 7 in the morning and breakfast at 9, although in the latter case, having punctured you so early, you have to be careful because it can give you a slight hiccupbefore meals.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
11/13/2017 5:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am diabetics for 33 years, I just changed to Tresiba, before I have used Tougeo and Lantus, for the bad control caused by the nocturnal hypo.Today I went to consultation after 15 days of treatment, I have to go to bed at almost 300 (with Tougeo it was 220) to avoid hypo.I have been a continuous glucose reader for 3 weeks, so discarded that now has a nocturnal hypo.The control during the day is almost flat in 90.
The recommendation that has received today is that the injection of Tresiba at 8 pm.Breakfast without down.My glycosilada was better with the roads ...

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
11/28/2017 4:48 p.m.

And change the slow in the morning?Before the Lantus put it before sleeping and sometimes they gave me nighttime lows.When I changed Toujeo I began to put it in the morning and nights are totally flat.For the day I also do very well, if I do not exercise or how it remains flat.
Do you eat between hours?If so, you are that you get a lot of doses of threeiba and for the day you keep it well with food but at night when it is several hours without eating you go down.
It may also be that your body has more basal needs during the day and less at night, in that case it is difficult to use a 24 -hour and hit.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/28/2017 5:29 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Well, I'm going to try a few weeks with this new schedule, but because I just changed the insulin and doctor .... it is not going to be "angry. With the Lantus and the beginnings of Tougeo, I managed it when I woke up,But we spend the hypoglycemia at night, although I remain the same.
For the day I limit myself to the main food, dinner and coffee between hours.I have already adjusted the dose, to avoid hypos.
Let's see how it evolved and get off 8 the glyc, which has been paid for a while ... I have more faith for the continuous glucose reader that allows me to see the night evolution.

Yesssica_a said:
and change the slow to the morning?Before the Lantus put it before sleeping and sometimes they gave me nighttime lows.When I changed Toujeo I began to put it in the morning and nights are totally flat.For the day I also do very well, if I do not exercise or how it remains flat.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
11/29/2017 8:55 p.m.

@"Merchedm" the changes always consult them to the doctor before doing them.I told you because you propose to see what he tells you.Anyway, you first have to see if the current change works.In the end it is a matter of trying until you go best.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/30/2017 12:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Hello.I am surprised that the doctor changes me from 18 to 24 from one day to another and you say that it should be up or down from 2 in two every 3 days with the Lantus.Wow mess

Kaletra's profile photo
Kaletra
12/04/2017 8:39 p.m.

Or one in one ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/05/2017 3:12 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.