{'en': 'Lying with 180-200', 'es': 'Acostarse con 180-200'} Image

Lying with 180-200

María2542006's profile photo   12/22/2010 4:37 p.m.

Keep down the slow one, one in one unit, until you remove the hypos.
The toujeo lasts well 24 hours a day.
And, if you need, go up the quick.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/01/2017 3:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Regina" I will try to see how such.Let's see in a few days if I take them off ... which is already a horrible fear that I have part of not resting at night putting me alarm :( thank you!

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
05/01/2017 5:35 p.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

Hello again!@"Regina" and other companions of experiences.I lowered the basal from 36 to 33 ... a fuck in my opinion to lower three units of the pull ... Well, nothing is still the same, I got up today at 8:30 to 42. I put an alarm at 4 am andI had the sugar 170 thing that relieved me a lot.My dinner yesterday was a turkey scrambled with vegetables and 30g of bread and a fruit, I put on 1 novorapid insulin unit and everything perfect until this morning.So I understand the novorapid lasts from 2 hours up down.I slept very well but it arrives after 7 and Russian mountain down.I'm thinking of changing my puncture at another time of day, but of course ... I don't know when ... and if they give me hyperglycemia at night?Any Address Friend here?Thank you so much!

patri_caracol
05/03/2017 8:29 p.m.

By the way ... today I have 31 of Toujeo.I have performed a couple of cetosis analysis and all negative.I say ... let's see if with the nonsense I remain scarce of insulin and give me an acetoacidosis :( but nop

patri_caracol
05/03/2017 8:31 p.m.

@"Patri_Caracol" It seems that you are afraid to lower basal insulin when what is most afraid is to upload insulin units through hypoglycemia, I do not understand you very well, go down without fear until you have hypos and you are in correct values ​​in relationto the sport or activity you do.As an example with Lantus I started with 35u, I went down to 30u and my last year with Lantus put me 18u and I was perfect, with Toujeo I am about the 21u ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/03/2017 9:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Sigsauer" Ains ... Today I am afraid of everything, is that I am dreadful to the nocturnal hypoglycemia just like I do not like to see high peaks in the meter ... Yesterday I put 31 of Toujeo ...Last night I had the same thing again ... vegetables, some bread and fruit;I put 2 units of fast to avoid rush and yet with the little milk that I ate it uploaded to bed at 240, I saw the result and I said ... I go to bed like that ... I do not risk putting on me even if it is a unit offast to take a scare.At 4:00 am I was 180, at 6:30 176 and decided to have breakfast at 7 in the morning with half a glass of milk and two comprehensive sugar cookies.At 11:30 he had the glucose at 100!And I had a mid -morning coffee and a small apple and two fast units.Today I will go down to 30 the basal and I alternate the rapids to see how such, there is improvement but I keep seeing that I get too early in the morning, because at 176 I took the milk and cookies and I did not put myself fast ..And at 2 hours at 100?Anyway ... we will continue trying to see how such

patri_caracol
05/04/2017 1:38 p.m.

@"patri_caracol" nothing new on the horizon !!, that lifts the hand to which the nocturnal hypoglycemia does not panic and does not touch the balls (with forgiveness) see a 250 for no justified reason in the glucometer or mcg ...It was not for these 2 small details Diabetes would be easy to carry, a children's game ...

With the results that you have put on Toujeo you are going more or less well, it seems that you lack something quick at dinner, you know that with Toujeo there is more need to fast in meals, but nobody better than you to adjust...

All the best..-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/04/2017 8:46 p.m.

But it seems that it is still slow and missing quickly at dinner.
The toujeo will be fine when you almost do not go down at night.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/05/2017 12:12 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Patri_Caracol you have to give your body time to adapt to the new insulin, if you are continuously changing from dosing you are driving you crazy so calm down a little that although you have high peaks for a few days nothing happens (I have read there that there arepeople who cost him two months).I would maintain the dose you currently have for a few days and you run quickly but without going to avoid the rebound effect what is happening to you now.If after time you continue with hypos at night, I would also consider putting the toujeo in the morning, before breakfast, but also have your endocrine.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
05/05/2017 9:43 a.m.

Hello!@"Runing50" @"Regina" @"Sigsauer" Well, I lowered the basal, I'm going to leave it in 30 because this morning I woke up at 260 (last night I went to bed with 160) the first hyper morning hyper in a long time.Throughout the day I have kept quite well, I have not spent 140.I have to be patient, I will let it adapt little by little.I will tell you in a few days.Thank you very much for everything !!

patri_caracol
05/05/2017 10:27 p.m.

Hello everyone!
I add a single advice if you decide to lower the dose of basal insulin.
You must do it gradually.That is to say down to 2 units every 3 days.
Adaptation is a gradual process that does not occur overnight.Especially when it comes to slow/ basal insulins.
Greetings

jmvallejo's profile photo
jmvallejo
05/07/2017 2:04 p.m.

I think you have a bit of Lantus.I also put it in the morning, because if I put it on the night I had to go to bed with 250. Now I can go to bed with 160-180 to get up with 70-100.

JVH's profile photo
JVH
05/07/2017 8:34 p.m.

I have read the scientific studies of the nasal threeiba and Lantus (not the toujeo), and it is said that the lantus is sensitive at the injection time.The Tresiba is not, since its action is extended for more than 24 hours and something is overwhelmed with the next one, so that this slower start they usually have (the three less) is compensated by the overlap.In fact, in the article they refer to a control group that varied the puncture time in +- 6 and 12 hours for six months, and there were no substantial changes in glycosilada.Now, the Tresiba must be adjusted waiting for about three-four days from the change, since it remains in the organism for that time.The Lantus has the problem of its not -so -flat curve and, some people must put two daily punctures.My advice: review the mixture of what you eat.If you have dinner at any fatty food (eg cheese), know that HC absorption is delayed and you will have a good post-for dial and bad in the morning.If the previous day you have done intense exercise, Measure him HC before going to sleep because the body is recovering the HC deposits of the liver.Cyclists know this very well.And of course, you have to comment on the case with the educator or endocrine since it is not good control and there is something that escapes.Each organism is a world !!But we can know and act accordingly, there are no impossible.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/12/2017 10:38 a.m.

jmvallejo said:
hello everyone!
I add a single advice if you decide to lower the dose of basal insulin.
You must do it gradually.That is to say down to 2 units every 3 days.
Adaptation is a gradual process that does not occur overnight.Especially when it comes to slow/ basal insulins.
Greetings

Eye, lantus of 2 in 2 and valuing every 2 days.But three of one by one, valuing in 3-4 days that it is more powerful and has more half-life (remains more in the body).Not all slow are the same.I do not know the rest, but ask health professionals.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/12/2017 12:39 p.m.

As I commented on another thread, I have to bed with 180 to get up with good figures, around 100!
The endocrine has not given me a solution, it tells me that as I am during the day quite well .... Well, it doesn't matter if I picked up with that figure !!!

So what I have done, these last 2 weeks, is to change the Tresiba (which put it at 3:00 pm) now I put it at breakfast, and very happy because blood glucose at night is much flatter ..And it doesn't come down so much.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/12/2017 9:13 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Yes, slow ones usually go better if they get in the morning, it is the most stable night.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/12/2017 10:53 p.m.

The toujeo costs to adjust it.Go down and leave two days between each adjustment to see how you are going because the first day of change is not usually noticed.I wear it when I get up and do well.Tell the endocrine to see if changing it could help you but still I think you are getting more than you need because those descents at night are too much.To me all night I keep flat.I lie on 90-100 and I get up the same, at most I get to 80.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/13/2017 8:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

I get toujeo at 3pm and I would like to try the morning, but during the week breakfast at 7:30 a.m. and the weekend or holidays evidently somewhat later, between 9: 30-10: 30h.I do not think there was much problem for those 2 hours apart but just in case I will consult the endo in the next appointment.- Those who put it in the morning is always at the same time ... ???

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/13/2017 10:05 a.m.

@"SIGSAUER" I almost always put it between 9-9:30.
However, on weekends, I put it between 10 and 10: 30;And the truth is that I do not make a difference.
I prefer to get it up and avoid putting an alarm at 9, unique to prick it, it will not be that I am wrong of insulin or some story.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
11/13/2017 10:22 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

I put it at 8:00 and on weekends extend until 10:00 or 10:30 at most.If I go to sleep all morning I put an alarm at 8 and go back to sleep but if I'm going to get up before 10:30 I hope and put it on getting up.I do not notice a difference for those 2 hours.Nor is it much time.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
11/13/2017 1:01 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.