New type I diabetic at 30

yjmccs's profile photo   12/27/2010 4:14 p.m.

Welcome Triz,
I tb I debuted with 37 years, in April I will do a year with diabetes, for now very well, I am still in honeymoon
Greetingsssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
02/21/2011 4:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks for the welcome.
Something told me about the honeymoon, but for now I have not noticed it and I already warned me that I did not do me
false illusions.: D

Novorapid 6 - 7 - 5 and Lantus 12

Triz's profile photo
Triz
02/21/2011 8:37 a.m.

For what it seems, the debut is no longer so weird.

All the best.

JoseManuel's profile photo
JoseManuel
02/21/2011 10:43 a.m.

Welcome Triz, with those doses of insulin does not seem that you have many reserves in the pancreas, so perhaps honey no longer exists :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/21/2011 12:14 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I debuted last July with 35 years.My current treatment is Lantus 0-0-6 and novorapid 2-2-2, with corrective guideline if the preprandial is less than 90. As happens to YJMCCS, my trend is more downward than upwards, glycemia rarely happensof 180 and I make hypos below 50 frequently.Dr. believes that it is given a very active lifestyle, but still recommends CH in the diet.I will ask you about reactive hypoglycemia ...

Greetings

DiabetesForo
01/22/2014 2:01 p.m.

Well, I join the 30 -year -My endo put a mixed but not right, and after 3 years I changed in the endo and already put the fast and the lantus.They also told me that type I was the child, normally before 30 and I also thought, Jolines why, if I have already passed the limit, but then I thought, I am a bit childish if I jijiji my only background was myFather with Type II, but I don't know why it happened at 30.

valky's profile photo
valky
01/26/2014 2:21 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

I loved your message @valky! Something very similar happened to me, at 25, youth diabetes and I thought the same as you!: P

fer's profile photo
fer
01/27/2014 8:55 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hola a todos/as!
Mi regalo de fiestas de este año ha sido una diabetes tipo 1 con 28 años, ahora ya he cumplido 29 ya que soy de principios, osea que estoy al límite... Me dio un debut algo violento ya que me tuvieron que venir a buscar en casa con ambulancia ya que vomité 8 veces por la noche y por la mañana recuerdo que tenia un dolor MUY intenso en el estómago, estaba a 400 y había perdido 12kg cuando mi peso normal eran 69kg, osea que se notaba bastante… Por no ir al médico tuve que sufrir mucho, ahora no se si estoy en luna de miel o que, soy muy nuevo… Total que me estoy pinchando Lantus 0-13-0 y Apidra 4-4-4. Hace 2 semanas que no me cambian la pauta, de momento bien, variará con el tiempo no?

DiabetesForo
02/04/2014 6:43 p.m.

Welcome.
The normal thing is that the doses vary, that you need more insulin but you will see it.

DiabetesForo
02/05/2014 4:26 a.m.

Welcome I am from the 30th club!Debut just a year ago with 29!Youth Diabetes !!!Sure yes ... we are children :-)) Jijiji

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
02/05/2014 1:40 p.m.

In my case, they took a month to find my diabetes and glycemia to the emergency income with 5 years and in a coma was very high so I click from the first day ... now I have a bomb and such and that's why they lose weightthat insulinj fattens.

otti's profile photo
otti
02/05/2014 3:54 p.m.

The truth is that I use my new Diabetes in Broma Plan.I take childhood diseases because inside I am still: P

DiabetesForo
02/09/2014 8:10 p.m.

@Marvila is the best haha ​​with humor always

otti's profile photo
otti
02/10/2014 2:19 p.m.

Hello guys ... I present myself, at 34 I think I'm in the club !!

In a routine analytics of my thyroid suddenly gave me 180 (in analytics this last Friday).
Until this Thursday I have no appointment with my doctor.
I bought a glucose meter because I am in panic attack, lost ...
And I had an empty hand yesterday 150, and today 147.
After it is to carry since the age of 25, and very frequently the uneven blood thyroxine, it affected me to ovulation, and as I saw now to the pancreas!
I am doing only grilled vegetables and fish equally!

What does the doctor tell me ... do you think that with these levels will I have insulin prick?

I do not know if it is normal, but in mid-morning three hours after breakfast, and in the afternoon before snacking my glucose is between 84-90 ...
I am very fish ... This since yesterday Monday that I know !!
It was a great sigh of hope I found here ...
I already put Leados, and I appreciate some opinion!
Hugs to all !!
Vera…: \ ">

veragarcia's profile photo
veragarcia
02/11/2014 4:55 p.m.

Wait to see what the doctor tells you, but it does not seem to be type 1, so diet and if any oral medication is needed, but I don't think you need more, calm.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/11/2014 5:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Regina said:
Wait to see what the doctor tells you, but it doesn't seem like type 1, so diet and if any oral medication is needed, but I don't think you need more, calm.
Thanks Regina.I have to investigate type 1 and the two that I still don't clarify!
All the best!

veragarcia's profile photo
veragarcia
02/11/2014 7:58 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I have just dignified DM1 three weeks ago.
I had been thirsty for a while, urinating every 10 minutes, blurred view, 4 kg less etc.
I checked my glucose by chance and I said 390. I was admitted a couple of days with ketoadidosis and various decompensations.HEMO 10 Y PICO.Now I am with Novorapid 7-7-7 and Toujeo 0-0-24 and more or less I control it.
The issue is that I am 37 years old and everyone was surprised to develop the disease so late.Now I am in the process of assimilation and I am concerned that diabetes is not a complication of anything else.
I have found the forum by chance I have seen that there are cases like mine and encouraged a little.

Anyway, greetings and hugs.

dvd80's profile photo
dvd80
04/20/2018 11:25 a.m.

Welcome @"dvd80".Ask your doubts that there are people here who will try to help you to the extent of their possibilities.-

All the best.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/20/2018 6:30 p.m.

Hello good, I debut with 33 years and more or less with the same symptoms as most, now 18 years later assumed and controlled to the extent that you can.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
04/20/2018 10:12 p.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

Thank you,

After the shock we will have to get used to and try to make life as normal as possible.My endocrine says that debuting at 37 is not the most common but that there are cases and it is seen that one has been me.

Greetings

dvd80's profile photo
dvd80
04/22/2018 9:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.