Hi, I'm diabetic 3, for double departure ...

Velia's profile photo   04/15/2008 6:50 p.m.

Well welcome/or !! ... we have already crossed this forum but well this welcome are never more

Mari, your avatar, is priceless ..;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/24/2008 5:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Harpo, I think I already greeted you in the other thread, is that the name of your kid cannot be easily forgotten, and I am a huge fan of the Marx brothers.Well, welcome to this our humble and sweet community.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/24/2008 7:11 a.m.

Yes, I believe everything about dogs (not like cats).My parents had a dog, a German shepherd, and of course worshiped my father, almost as much as my father worshiped his dog.If we were in the living room and my father coughed she rose to lick her hand and check that everything was going well, when my father bathed at first hour in the morning on the beach, she stayed on the shore giving spinning impatient and vigilant,If my father or mother was missing, the dog was depressed and stopped eating ... and I knew what my father's preferences, my mother and my sister Nati were, specifically with my sister I swallowed with everything, if my sister was thrown outA "fart," he quickly announced "has been Bosna", and then she got up and left the hall, and when my sister returned from the school, the first thing she did was push my sister to the wall, get up supporting her legsOn my sister's shoulders, and make her face with her tongue (my sister throws drool).Anyway, I believe everything.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/24/2008 7:19 a.m.

It is very strong about dogs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now I would take one home and that I don't like animals :(

And yes kalua, hahahahaha the avatar is priceless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:))

mari's profile photo
mari
04/24/2008 9:12 a.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Welcome Harpo: d
Now if I had begged me to read and then I don't know where I was going: Oops :.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/24/2008 7:28 p.m.

Hello everyone!I have also reached this forum and I see many beautiful people around here.For those who do not know me, I am the mother of a small 3 -year -old jellyman who has been (almost half of her life) with this diabetes, but she is doing very well, her last hemo 6'8.Kisses to everyone.:)): Oops:

DiabetesForo
04/27/2008 2:05 p.m.

Well welcome home, Marcita.
That hem in such small offspring is great.Tell us what treatment it carries and things.
I am also a mother, but my daughter already has little jelly.He debuted at age 8 and now has 14 terrible years full of rebellions.
Anyway, patience.
Greetings

DiabetesForo
04/27/2008 2:37 p.m.

Hello Marcita

What a joy to see you: d.We are already a few daddies and moms
Those who are here.

Congratulations on Noelia's hemo.How do you go with constipation?With Nicolás we do not finish well and everything has been since he left the diaper, I hope that little by little we will get it.

A beautiful kiss for you and your jellyle.;)

mani05's profile photo
mani05
04/27/2008 5:54 p.m.

Hi Marcita!Welcome !!!Jo, it is true that we are parents ... we will have to open a thread of parents .... I'm glad to have you here, kiss the little one and the same thing I say, what a hem to be so small ....Congratulations!.
Jolín, the family is increasing .... What luck!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/27/2008 7:04 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome Marcita !!.Another mommy to share experiences ...
Velia ... that thread ... its inauguration is urgent ...;);

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 5:27 a.m.

Well, Marci said, welcome to you and your little one !!

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 5:38 a.m.

Thanks for the reception, the truth is that it is nice to talk to people who understand you.Of constipation remains the same, I have taken out accordingly that it does not retain and scares him because he says that it hurts, what a fabric!

DiabetesForo
04/28/2008 6:46 a.m.

Marcita, has the Hodernal worked for you?I gave Nyah before breakfast with 50 ml.Of juice every day, but as you say you gave it so much fear that it hurt that it endured 4 days until it could no longer, but at least it made it more soft, that yes the day it did seemed that they werekillingWe were even in the surgeon in case it had any fissure.Nyah's problem does not drink any water, so I had to put juices in the meals to drink liquids and it was a little better, then I started giving it the Hodernal every 3 days, until from one day to another it startedTo make peanut every day twice and we were amazed.Ah, we also gave the fiber milk of the Asturian.
What a roll I've put .....

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/28/2008 7:40 p.m.

Thanks Beki, the Hodernal, nothing at all.He retains what he gives him, until he starts to stop eating and I have to put something, now I am testing with fasting water on an empty stomach, they have told me that it works, I will tell you.Besis for three.

DiabetesForo
04/29/2008 8:35 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.