Hi, I'm diabetic 3, for double departure ...

Velia's profile photo   04/15/2008 6:50 p.m.

Now I am finding out about the movie ..... Then, I see that many people from the north ... then I will not feel so alone in those parts !! ... the truth is that I go to Leon in September, to study at UNI (I feel like they invite me to university parties, ask me to leave, bottles, .... :)) ...) my boy will be living in Madrid, so Solica Solica ....Made I am afraid to live alone there, I do not know anyone, I still have just missed a couple of days to make acquaintances with the K to have coffee! ... But I am scared to sleep alone, my hypos .... Anyway..... I'm going to look at the telecare .... I would be more trashi .....
I'm going more with people !!!!!Alea, we'll know each other!Pumba, give Felipe a big kiss!I love all animals!My peak has just giving birth: they are commented, here I have them at 4!

anika3308's profile photo
anika3308
04/20/2008 12:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Anika Well we are Andalusian from Granada to Hamster or I play it that is very beautiful but bites it is more savory than my child that is to say, I change it to you for a puppy that fixed are more affectionate although with the luck I have fixed also bite: Mrgreen :.

Anika you can help us with Alea's Speedy if we hang it on an Internet page we can go down here from abate, right?

With night hypos the same is a good idea what you say about telecare, and you will have to use the alarm clock when you have doubts and put in the Coca Cola table or juices but surely you can with everything if sir and surely you make friends right away: D.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/20/2008 1:10 p.m.

Well, you are going to forgive me, but I am gilipollas lost with the avatars .... I arm some fucks !!!!!!!Cago in milk !!!!
Pumba I sent you a puppy, but it will be that the bitch of my dog ​​has had 9 and has been pulling 5, so that the business goes chungo, so I have to super profitable the rest!Puta daughter!(The dog I say ...) :))
I say about telecare because this last year I took a couple of scares, that I kise to die ... more than anything the subsequent fear, that still lasts ..... insulin in vein that sucks me ... inEnd, that in the life of a diabetic, it can happen 1 time, and it happened to me 2 times in the same month ... K ugliest feeling God!And since then I didn't know anything at all ..... I will tell you if they grant it to me, I still surely!Kisicos and I'm going to see Aida, which makes me toa toa!Bona Nit

anika3308
04/20/2008 5:13 p.m.

The most cool me with this forum is that I can say swear words and do not put me stars !!!!!Bieeeennnnnn!

anika3308
04/20/2008 5:15 p.m.

Well here I'm, I'm Mari ... Marisanz
Hi Anikaaaaaaaaaaaa hahaha and everyone.
Well I have put Mari's nick, because there are no one seemed to put my last name.
KISSSSSSSSSSSSS

mari's profile photo
mari
04/21/2008 12:25 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Welcome, Mari.
You pass and take a place, there is plenty.
Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/21/2008 12:47 p.m.

Mariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii xxoooooooooooooooooo!K joy see you Mari .... and here we can say swear words and everything !!!!And it's very stunned ..... GUAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

anika3308
04/21/2008 5:12 p.m.

hahahahaha

Anika, what pleasure that the Asteristcos does not come out, right ???

mari's profile photo
mari
04/21/2008 5:23 p.m.

Debut 2002

Hello, I am here too, I have put on man05 because I did not work as man, but we are going to those who know me.

I am the mother of two twin children, Nicolás and Ignacio (Nacho) who are 3 years old.Nico is diabetic since the 15 months, I still remember the first message in the ex, a bad that we had to pass it, but there you were all to encourage us and teach us a lot of things.

I am Madrid but I came to Alicante "For Love" so my children are Alicante and here we live, in a privileged climate and out of the stress of the big city, I miss things from less than Madrid but it has improved my quality of life.

Well and I don't roll up but I know if this will work well.I'm glad to be here.

mani05's profile photo
mani05
04/21/2008 6:13 p.m.

Jolín what a joy, mari, mani .... welcome !!!! ....: p: d: p: d

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/21/2008 6:42 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome Man.

Mari I love your avatar: D :)): D How do I buy it :)) :))

Anika I knew that the Hamster ate the youngs but the dogs had no idea: shock: the Hamster say that it is to ensure the survival of the rest for not having enough food or space, I am in case of mine I do not look for a couple, is the poor more solo but to stop :)).I am not much of pets but well the hamster at least I do not have to walk that vague truth :)), once I think he read he said on the other side aimo that his cat noticed if he had lowered sleeping and woke up or woke her up orI had the husband set with how the cats are the cats, but that is well taught :)) If everyone went tomorrow I went for one and I all night sleeping alaaaaa and that comes and let me know that Cholloooo.

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/21/2008 7:17 p.m.

WELCOME MANY !!!
What do you pachuchas girls ???
Pumbba, because luck has a read, because mine mia foolka cannot be the animalic .... When that chunga chunga chunga that was alone, I did not run from one side to the other, hysteric and callingTo the neighbor below the window, and Kim, behind mine moving the tail, thinking: party, party!And I thought, couldn't you be one of those K dogs now went to the fridge and prepared a glucagon?hahaha :))
Well, I threw myself to the street !!!!

anika3308
04/22/2008 4:41 a.m.

Anika, what a coincidence, I just read an article on this topic, I spend the link

I also want a dog like that .... heh

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/22/2008 5:47 a.m.

K super strong about dogs!

anika3308
04/22/2008 9:14 a.m.

He meaded by one of those signed :)), so that I was compensated to have to walk it a couple of times a day, as long as the night is sleeping at a loose leg.

Anika Apand and shows one of the little ones the way to the fridge, that this will be as in children to take advantage of the stage of cerebral plasticity to teach them :)) :)).

Pumba's profile photo
Pumba
04/22/2008 7:21 p.m.

Well, as I have seen that this goes from presentations ....... for those who do not know.
I am Nayah Diabetica's mother since the age of 8, now she is 3 years old.I have another Peke, 4 months not diabetics and keep it up.
To improve Nayah's quality of life we ​​came to live Burgos from Avila less than a year ago.We hope to get it.
Anika, you also have my admiration, you are a fighter.I smelled your eggs.By the way, you have to explain the insulin in vein, I had never heard it and you have left me worried.
All the best.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/22/2008 8:12 p.m.

Bear beautiful, good morning ... (before Eras Noah no?) Well, because I also admire you, for changing the city in order to improve the life of your diabetic peke, which is said soon, but surely easyIt has not been ..... Look, the insu in vein, is that instead of entering capillary, as it always does, due to a slightly different angle, or due to luck or whatever, theneedle take the vein and the insu enters there: then what happens: the insu begins to take speed and do not see the aunt how it goes !!!In 20 minutes after the injection, being well before eating (I was created around 120), a hypo of the 30s, taking juice and again at 30, another juice, and 30 .... so up to 6 juices .... then of course .... Imagine 400's high and the body made a panty!And besides, the feeling of hip, is not normal, is literally: "I die, my end has come" ... I swear, how strong it was!And I alone at home ... in short, what happens in the life of the diabetic as 1 time ... and of course, as it happened to me 2 times, surely your Peke no longer happens!

anika3308
04/23/2008 4:58 a.m.

Well, I observe that you have to appear, so, already made the "transfer" of forum and having already released some by some thread, because that, that we are Harpo's parents, who is 5 years old and we have been in a diabetics for 2 years(And what we have left !!), And that we are here for what is necessary ...

harpo's profile photo
harpo
04/23/2008 5:44 p.m.

Welcome Harpo !!!The same, here we are for what you need.A kiss to the little one.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/23/2008 7:04 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

WELCOME MANY AND HARPO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D

mari's profile photo
mari
04/24/2008 5:32 a.m.

Debut 2002

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.