Official Post Visit Cáceres

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/28/2011 4:40 p.m.

Owash know if you're going to be able to go?We are thinking about it, there are many kilometers but it makes us excited, so you'll say if your bosses leave you, hehehe.

Alea I'm very happy that he is working so well, uff at this time just thinking about a sidrite and those delicacies makes my mouth water;)

mani05's profile photo
mani05
04/18/2011 9:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

posssssssssss at the moment, in May it will be impossible ....
First I have medical events several of my relatives (routine visits) and second that I do not have free days until the last quarter: ((on the contrary, I think I have fought from guards in FENDENDEANEMANA ...: P

The worst thing is that I have been awarded the holidays in July :(
I am pending appeal to see if I can change them to September, even if they are 15 days .........

ABSTRACT: My idea is to eat ham and drink cider 8) In the first half of September ... I still don't know the date.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/18/2011 2:50 p.m.

Thanks Alea!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
04/19/2011 6:22 a.m.

Mani, I can't believe that you are encouraging to come ... Joooo, what joy !!!Let's see if it's true: D
Owash, September, as Alea says, is also a good date, so great.
Ana82, I don't know when you come, but if we are here we will get to know you.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/19/2011 3:29 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Brilliant!!!
I will warn as soon as the exact date knows.: D
Happy Holy Week days to everyone!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
04/20/2011 10:35 a.m.

Hello people !!
We have this a little paradillo, and those dates that we had initially approached.
How do you walk availability?

DiabetesForo
05/09/2011 3:51 a.m.

Neihs, we will be here one of the 2 weekends, I think the other goes to Madrid, but I confirm it when I speak with Juanlu.Owash I think it postpone it to September ... for us do not worry, being here any day it is good for us, although I suppose you will feel more coming when more people come ... You already tell me.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/09/2011 8:12 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

But nothing happens, I have my vacation the second half of July and the first of September ... So in this first fortnight I will go through Cáceres.
Later we will specify dates, I would prefer during the week and at most Saturday ... but we'll see.

DiabetesForo
05/12/2011 5:56 p.m.

For the foreros who do not know well Extremadura, just comment as a Cacereño that I am, that Cáceres is a World Heritage City.You must encourage you to a visit to this city and you will have a good impression.Unique monumental set, perfectly careful, with hardly any urban contagion of buildings after the sixteenth.Overcoming the access door to the historical complex is how to go back 400 years.The charm of their temples, storks, the touch of the bells, the spell of their palaces and alleys.Arab walls and algibes, Roman remains.Wandering at night with lighting is equally a surprise.Up to the towers of their bells, which is allowed, and have a magnificent view and possibility of unique images.
I advise whether a "stay" is achieved, hire tourist guide, for better information and visit some of the most representative monuments (doing so with everyone would take too long).
In a weekend, in addition to visiting Cáceres Capital, a quick getaway could be done to one of the nearby towns, to change the atmosphere.I recommend a short route, about 50 km, visiting the town of Alcántara, cradle of the famous military order.It has the best preserved Roman bridge in the world and perhaps the most imposing, in addition to other monuments of interest.And on the way to the return, visit in the town of Malpartida de Cáceres the Vostell Museum, avant -garde, which will impress many for their content and their surroundings.
Enfin, many things.
What I am reading, it would be interesting to know the age of those who participate here ... It is not the same to organize a visit for 30 -year -old people than 50 or more.
Greetings and come, be encouraged.The dates, indeed, as someone comments, first of June, that it is usually a temperature bearable, although it should not be excluded that a heat wave comes at those dates.But well, better heat than rain for these events.

DiabetesForo
04/09/2013 3:30 a.m.

By the way, I forgot to comment, for those who are somewhat more lazy with the trip.Cáceres is communicated by highways, without tolls, practically in all directions.By Madrid, only 300 km, for the south with Seville, only 200, the same distance to the north with Salamanca.Even if it comes from a distance of 600 km or more, it is done in a few hours just making a paradita.
Greetings.

DiabetesForo
04/09/2013 3:38 a.m.

: D: D: D This thread is a bit old and Miguel, we made the visit in September 2011, I loved Caceres, we had the best guides, both Velia and Alea were the perfect hosts: d.They were little days but we were wanting to come back and I hope that soon ...... We took advantage of the last day and back to see Trujillo and last monfrague that excited me .... so I also recommend Extremadura.Precious everything

DiabetesForo
04/09/2013 4:29 a.m.

Joer, then disguise.

DiabetesForo
04/09/2013 4:55 a.m.

2 things:
- Ainssss what memories

- I doubt that there are better guides that Alea and Velia to see Cáceres

DiabetesForo
04/09/2013 12:38 p.m.

.... I doubt it too;) And how good we had, I would love to repeat: Arrow :: Arrow:

DiabetesForo
04/09/2013 12:46 p.m.

Miguel, welcome to the forum.
As you have been able to deduce, Velia and I are from Cáceres;)

I also remember with great affection the days of our minique -owned and I would love to repeat it.Owash, you'll be more trained now to upload ups and hehehe

No, seriously, to see if I manage to solve my fighter personal issues and we organize one again, that you had a lot to see.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/10/2013 4:19 p.m.

I also remember with great affection on the days of our minique -owned and ME

Alea Mini Kdd???From my point of view even if it was only a person I could know, for me it would be a great KDD, for my taste the quality is more important than the quantity;)

DiabetesForo
04/10/2013 7:09 p.m.

Thank you, Alea, for your welcome greeting.
I hope that solutions as before those problems and then there will be the opportunity to do some things.
Count on me in case you want help for the organization.
A hug.

DiabetesForo
04/11/2013 2:46 a.m.

To be exact;), it was not a full -fledged kedada of people from the forum, simply Alea, Velia and Juanluis, Owash and I met thousands of years ago :)) :)) :)) Through the forum, some usWe already knew physically and all we did is a "four friends" meeting, we did it in Cáceres because we wanted to meet him, Owash and I did not know Extremadura ... but there has never been a kedada of forum as such ..... :D
Maikel at first is very good to meet other diabetcos, I have only gone to a kedada shortly from my debut and I can assure you that it did a lot of good, it helped me normalize the situation: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
04/11/2013 4:35 a.m.

Welcome to the forum, Miguel.As Alea says I am the other Cácereña.: D
Thank you very much for the compliments, handsome ... the truth is that for me it was a precious experience lived with you, and I do have hips to repeat again, we are already thinking :)) :)) :))

Miguel, if you want we can stay to have coffee, apart from my daughter, my husband is also diabetic (Juanluis here in the forum), Alea can also be encouraged.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/11/2013 5:03 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Well thanks, Velia.It will be a pleasure to take a cane (without much lid for our condition), and also in the company of Alea.
We will see how to contact.
A hug.

DiabetesForo
04/11/2013 11:31 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.