Official Post Visit Cáceres

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/28/2011 4:40 p.m.

Ladies and gentlemen
Abro Post to decide a visit date to the city of Cáceres and illustrious citizens of the town: Velia, Juanluis and Alea.

The idea is to make a forest mininedada and meet us personally.

Given the weather conditions of the town (extreme heat), it will be best to advance the visit before June, so we could shuffle the dates of the last 2 fondes in May:
21 and 22
28 and 29

They manifest their willingness to attend, preferences of dates or suggestions.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/28/2011 4:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Except unforeseen, I'm going to attend safe.

I am indifferent to the date I have proposed.

DiabetesForo
03/28/2011 4:42 p.m.

I will not be able to: (: (((((((((((((((((((((

DiabetesForo
03/28/2011 5:14 p.m.

Prado, propose some date that interests you in case it blocks.
We have just realized that the last weekend of May are the fairs here ... It is not that I like the fairs, come on, in fact the fair for commitment to Angela, but maybe there is more jaleo ofPeople, on the other hand I don't know if that is good or bad, it depends on the plan in which you come and what you like to do ... ID telling, let's see.
We will adapt to the dates that best agree ... and Alea suppose that he will not go anywhere :)) :))

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/28/2011 5:27 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone, I would love to go.In fact I really want to see Montse, Angela, Dana and Juan Luis and meet everyone else.But because of my personal circumstances I would be better on vacation, that is, in July or August, when I was with girls or at least they had no class, at the end of June.
We will be specifying.

Kisses to all and much encouragement for Oswash

macllaudi's profile photo
macllaudi
03/29/2011 9:12 a.m.

Well, I also sign up.
For those dates I have no plans, so it is indifferent to me.And being weekend, it is good for me, because I would stop at Ciudad Rodrigo so as not to make the trip of the pull.

Prado, if others are also good, maybe you can move for a weekend before or a weekend later ...

DiabetesForo
03/29/2011 9:21 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
As I have already commented on April 16, I am leaving for Salamanca (Sancti Spiritus), during the day we will get to know the province of Caceres, I already took the opportunity to tell those in the area (Velia, Juanluis ...) to stay, Velia I lounged your phone and called you, I will go through the Sidreria de Alea and we will eat there, Neihs the Dias 20-21 I will be in Santis, pass me the phone and I call you, to stay
In June I cannot approach, we are going to Eurodisney, from day 21 to 26, I will take advantage in April to meet people who approach Caceres
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/29/2011 10:11 a.m.

Very good.

I like this post: D

As Velia says, I am not going to move from here, so you decide the date.Put to choose from, I would prefer that you do not match the fair, because I imagine there will be an important mess, but chosen the date that suits you best.Here we will wait for you.

A hug.

DiabetesForo
03/29/2011 12:05 p.m.

Well, great, for now Owash and Neihs for May, to see if someone else is encouraged, and if not, well, little in little, better attended ...
Anabeg In April, I already send you the private, we are going to Zahara of the Atunes 5 days, we already reserve last week, but the rest of the time we will be here.
Prado, if you can't in May already know that this year does not happen, huh?That in the end it seems to me that at this step we do not see in the Bierzo ... I think that in April my brother -in -law goes to León.
Maclaudi, I tell you the same ... this summer without foul and without excuses ... I already knew your commitment at the end of May, and the weekend mess with one and another, but on vacation I want to see youHere, and with Maribel, okay?
Nacho, and what do you think?

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/30/2011 5:45 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello,
With us also, any of those weekend is good for us, we are not going on vacation until August, so any date is good for us.
Ainssss, what do you earn !!!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo
03/30/2011 11:47 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa,
Velia, I haven't received any email, what dates do you go to Zahara?
Neihs, I already received your email and already answered you, we talked
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/30/2011 2:03 p.m.

What do I say, while my bosses have good to communicate which are my days on vacation (in the alleged case I have:-/) to be able to get an idea of ​​when visiting the Ruta de la Plata, the fellow citizens of Caceres could move forward with aPEQUÑA Miniguía what sites/places to visit in Cáceres.

DiabetesForo
04/11/2011 2:01 p.m.

I think that I really want to escape .... which also Extremadura is one of the few areas that I do not know .... But right now we have two problems, the first the distance to make the trip by car, and the second one of the typeeconomic.

If the thing does not improve a little, this summer we are going to spend the holidays with our feet in the aquarium (if I can continue to maintain it).So for now, a weekend getaway I see it very unlikely.In August we may escape, but I don't dare to confirm anything.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
04/12/2011 4:43 a.m.

Amaavé, Owash I have not understood you na:-/ :)) ... dates?vacation?... otherwise, everything depends on the time available ... if it is little weekend we can do, visit to the old part, visit to the Sanctuary of the Virgen de la Montaña, attractive due to the panoramic view of theCity ... tapas in the Plaza Mayor and surroundings, visit cider house and if it is said with time (with a long time) and the number of people who propose to go to eat a magnificent little pig to a nearby town, yes, it has to be reservedWith a long time, and if someone wants we can make an Iberian rice at home or a barbecue, it all depends on the plan you want ... if it is more days, the visit is forced even to the valley, the vera, theHurdes and Gata, as I already put Anabeg, and visit some typical populations: Guadalupe, Trujillo, Mérida, Hervás ... etc ... but of course, as I say, everything will depend on the plan you bring.

Nacho, for the economic theme, do not worry, we have an apartment, it only has a room and it is not luxurious but it is clean and is comfortable, of course at your disposal ... In our house, although my father is, we also have a coupleFrom rooms with 2 free beds, in case Owash, or Nehis wantof airs ...

And otherwise, we hoping to see how you are deciding ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/12/2011 5:37 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Thank you very much for the Velia offer.Anyway, I will spend the night in Ciudad Rodrigo and Cáceres will go down only one day, the one that meets the most people, preferably on Saturday, not to do the pull later for Valladolid.The weekend to be chosen, anyone still comes well ...

DiabetesForo
04/12/2011 6:08 a.m.

Who was "Free As a Bird" to give a volt there ... :)) :))

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/12/2011 11:08 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Do not worry too much about the dates.If you can't come all at once, nothing happens.Everyone who comes when he can and when his personal situation advises him.I will be happy, together or separately.In fact, small groups allow more personal communication.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
04/12/2011 12:18 p.m.

I, until my superiors (and never well weighted: twisted :) bosses do not communicate vacations I cannot make plans ... and anything can come out, because they have not asked anything or anyone, they put them and point:-//

So we'll see

DiabetesForo
04/12/2011 4:41 p.m.

Hello!
I just learned that I have to go to Cáceres (well, to a town that is close) because a friend who marries there a joint dinner with family and some friends, etc.(That it must be tradition in the village of the boyfriend ..... or the same have been invented to try to join everyone !!!!: D)
Well, all this roll to tell me, if you do not care, where is Alea's sidreria (because if we get to eat there, it should not be a bad place, right?).
I still don't know, so I don't say anything about the visit ...
Thank you!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
04/15/2011 7:11 a.m.

Let's see if the link works.The address is: Avenida de Germany, 24. If you put the "Street View", a bar called "The Floripe Tower" will come out, or something.It is there, what happens is that the views of Google Maps are outdated.

I take this opportunity that yesterday I talked to Regina.They have operated their father.The operation has been somewhat complicated, but it has gone well.

I leave you, that I will try to rest a little before the flood of Fridays.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/15/2011 12:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.