It happened to him ...

Nana's profile photo   04/20/2011 9:03 a.m.

I keep in a case together the Boli de Lantus and Novorapid.When I wake up, I always put the lantus first and after the rapid, always in that order.I try to pay a lot of attention and at the moment nothing has happened to me, I cross my fingers!It is also true that I have been in this for a short time ...

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
03/15/2014 3:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I spend once and go to dance two hours and I didn't want to say it in case they scolded me or something Jej Alfinal said it and my parents called the hospital and they told me nothing that nothing to dance and that to put my tumbadita boots in theSillon hehe was soon to debut hehe

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
03/19/2014 9:34 p.m.

hansolo said:
is one of my ancestral fears ... confuse me of insulin and put the dose of slow with the rapid ... ufff ... and always think ... if sometimesIn the meal I am wrong and I put two more and then I have low ... What would happen if I get those doses?I think there would be not enough food in my kitchen.Apart from that the liquids only use me, because the solids rise to me very slowly.

The same in my case ... 36 of Apidra would be lethal to me ... I have been with this insulin for two weeks and it is like a BMW 1200cc.Out of control power

Andres_Javier's profile photo
Andres_Javier
08/21/2024 10:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.