{'en': 'Sex and diabetes', 'es': 'Sexo y diabetes'} Image

Sex and diabetes

Beauty's profile photo   05/08/2011 7:46 a.m.

Hello good...

I had not been here for a long time, but I have entered to inform myself of an issue and I have not seen anything related.My issue is about sex, and how tales and sugar climbs affect it.

I suppose you have once suffered hypoglycemia in full act, how has your body reacted?My case is that it happened to me several times and as much as I feel like it, I am unable to reach orgasm, and it took me to realize that I am a donkey.

Any experience or experience to share?

Beauty's profile photo
Beauty
05/08/2011 7:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Normally, it is usually advised to deal with the sexual issue as if it were physical exercise .... in fact it is;)
That is, eating rapid absorption hydrates together with some slow absorption, 1 unit of each should be enough ... although each one depends, as always.
It is also said that glycemia must be looked at, but to see who stops in the middle of the matter or in the preliminaries to puncture your finger: shock:

If sex is planned, I mean the schedule, it is something easier to control glycemia because we already know our dos or climb hours.
If on the contrary it is a "here you get here," the thing is complicated, especially if it is preceded by dinner/eating outings, previous dances, drinks etc.

And yes, of course it happened to me ... an hypo in the worst possible situation: Oops:
There is not much solution, understanding of the couple (essential), tracing as soon as possible and leaving it for later.

In the case of men, impotence is one of the frequent questions to the endos;It is usually one of the symptoms described or appears when there is poor metabolic control especially in type 2, because it is linked to other cardiovascular risk factors that contribute to worsen the sexual issue.
In the case of women, anorgasmia and lack of lubrication are usually the 2 most made consultations ... sometimes enhanced because high levels of blood glucose cause vaginal infections or even fear of a pregnancy make relationships reject relationships.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/08/2011 5:23 p.m.

Helloaaaaa,
Beauty, thanks for opening the thread, in the year that I have in diabetes I have asked myself many times how sex in all this affects, and so far I had not asked either here or the educator
Come on, I have stayed, you have to deal like sport, my mother, so far it has not happened to me from having any descent in full action, :)) :)) Although if the case comes my husband would understand me totally, it would beA great whore for him, but hey, it would be resumed and ready :)) :)) :))
Greetingsssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/08/2011 6:08 p.m.

Hehehe the truth that the times that has happened to me, have been difficult occasions to calibrate the matter.My question is whether this girl has happened to this girl and has been unable to reach the climax for the downturn.

I have been looking for Google information about this matter, if there is a relationship between the low sugar and the impossibility of reaching orgasm, and I have not seen anything.And I worry !!!I guess it will be normal because I have already proven this reaction in my body several times, but well, for having other alternative information ...

So what better than the experiences of my peers:-P

Thank you!!!!!!!

Beauty's profile photo
Beauty
05/08/2011 8:26 p.m.

Well, you know, an extra ration of hydrates before ...... and not suffering a hypo.

I am lucky, and I have not yet gone through a hiccup during.Of course, after always I have the levels for the soils.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
05/09/2011 11:31 a.m.

Good luck is Nacho, that you leave the downturn to the end, at least the party does not water, so to speak:-P

Well, I don't know if we are very shy and give us a cut to confess a downturn in sex, or I am the only one that these rare things happen to him:-/

Beauty's profile photo
Beauty
05/09/2011 5:26 p.m.

I would like to contribute something.Because God lives that it is an issue that is interesting to me (that of sex, not that of hypoglycemia), but I have no experience about it.I want to say experiences related to "during" :)) :)) :)

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
05/11/2011 1:20 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

He happened to me once during ... I began to notice very decentralized (and I promise you that at that time he was concentrated in me;)) and it was impossible for me to reach orgasm, so we stopped, I looked at glymiaAnd I was in fifty andpoco!Once recovered from the hiccup, we laugh a lot from the reason for "my deconcentration.")I will worry the more the day that "me be baffles" but finds no reason for such an obvious reason.hahaha

As for sporadic relationships, I suppose you can spend some shame at the time, but once the bad time passes if the boy in question reacts as if they were a weird bug ... Maybe I just don'tinterest stay again!In any case, the dust does not have to get lost please !!He takes up and ready.: D

By the way, I always stay glucose list "after."In fact my boyfriend is very clear about the solution every time I am a little higher from the account and does not hesitate to offer his help!;)

vushvusul's profile photo
vushvusul
06/09/2011 7:19 p.m.

hahaha they post interest
It has consumed hydrates has been said and then the perfect excuse: mrgreen:
...... It is for my health: D

Host's profile photo
Host
06/12/2011 3:44 p.m.

I was going to create a post on this topic and what I have found !!:)) :)) hahahaha
Well, I am calmer.But it happened to me I think that for the age I am or as many times as I practice it, many times.She is a lounge, because the girls must give a "low" see the "low" because of the sugar base (I don't know if I explain myself).Once it is understandable, but more than one has led me to think about something more diabetes ... although my girlfriend seems to never discomfort, rather on the contrary.
What is not to what extent affect hyperglycemia by trying to prevent what can be possible, because in this sex you never know ...
I hope I do not give them a disamay in full act !!haha greeting everyone :)

DiabetesForo
07/25/2011 9:47 p.m.

Beauty, I'm diabetic for 27 years and what you describe has happened to me a lot of times.In fact, symptoms are the usual ones in hypoglycemia: weakness, lack of concentration, sometimes cold sweat and tremors, etc.But with the excitement of the moment you do not identify the hypoglycemia easily.And, of course, you do not reach orgasm or joke.As you can see, you are not a weirdo.After reading your post I am sure that many more diabetics, both men and women, happens to them but by shy they do not comment.

vicgui's profile photo
vicgui
08/18/2011 7:43 p.m.

I ever happened to me but as I have been with my boyfriend since the ageor 3 times hehe the low hehe) we have to stop to eat something
A health

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
11/21/2012 7:25 a.m.

As you say if it is a stable couple and on home there is no problem, I take my bag and I put it well cerquita ... haha
It is also custion of who works during the act, that this is already passed with the "move you that is good for sugar" that morro. !!!!

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
11/21/2012 8:19 a.m.

Well, I have improved a lot with diabetes.Before there was no way to "go up", now, since I have it controlled, I am as if I am 20 years old.In something we have improved, heh, heh;)

DiabetesForo
11/23/2012 2:33 a.m.

Well, that never happens to me.Could it be that I am not doing anything doing those things?XDDDD

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/29/2012 9:47 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hahaha :)), sorry for me, but it is that with a certain person I give me, I do not laugh at him or much less, I laugh with him, that is, there is no post that he does not intervene that he does not give him his particular "spark".

Well, to the grain, I "enjoy" more being a little high, just even shots ...

romevila's profile photo
romevila
12/16/2012 10:36 a.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

When I see that the "nonsense" begins with my partner I disconnect my bomb.

Solete82's profile photo
Solete82
07/15/2013 6:07 p.m.

Because the matter is not less, since it can affect the life of a couple.In my case the reaction is the same as I have read: if I have low sugar, the libido is reduced and you do not concentrate, but it is the only effect, since with the high sugar nothing is noted.In my case, being male, I confess that what worries me most are the possible effects of impotence in the long term.

GonzaloI's profile photo
GonzaloI
09/22/2013 5:01 p.m.

DT1 desde 2002
Novorapid (a demanda con pauta 4-8-6) + Lantus (16)
Última glico 6,5
Colesterol e hipotiroidismo
Deportista aficionado de alta intensidad

With hicc does not reach the blood to the penis so there is no other than to take a little juice and wait

JCM120's profile photo
JCM120
09/29/2013 10:02 a.m.

It is best to be regulated and better to put the subject always after eating something.
In my case, this issue has improved after my diabetic debut.Always being sure that I am not low.

DiabetesForo
07/10/2014 9:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.