{'en': 'Sex and diabetes', 'es': 'Sexo y diabetes'} Image

Sex and diabetes

Beauty's profile photo   05/08/2011 7:46 a.m.

Excellent!!You definitely have it worse than you.To bed we have to go with a zumito;)

Shaki's profile photo
Shaki
04/07/2016 4:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I had not seen this thread !!And I thought it was the rare hahahaha

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/07/2016 11:30 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I have stories to write a book ... but like everything ... and it's how they have said up there one more exercise ... It sounds ugly to ask the girl if she will want theme, or if "you are going to DarmuchaCaña "haha and thus calculate, administer insulin, hydrates and others ... we are denatured ... We are not human, we are machines ... Luckily the sex have not taken away from us hahaha

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
04/08/2016 1:33 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

marcos_j_m said:
I have stories to write a book ... but like everything ... and it's how they have said up there one more exercise ... Sounds ugly to ask the girlIf you are going to want theme, or if "you are going to darmucha cane" haha ​​and thus calculate, manage insulin, hydrates and others ... we are denatured ... we are not human, we are machines ... Luckily sex that sex does notThey have removed it hahaha

Well some have also taken that away.:(

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/08/2016 5:44 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

As?????@Sherpa41 Don't tell me what I committed suicide hahaha no longer already ... I know that can happen ... That's why I try to make the most and enjoy life

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
04/08/2016 3:02 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Well, I must be a "weirdo; because I only have problems when I'm" high ";

rafaelcaballero's profile photo
rafaelcaballero
04/08/2016 10:34 p.m.

What the most interesting topic!
The truth is that it never happened to me, but I have only been diabetic ...
The issue of sex is something that worries me in the long term, I have asked the gyne but it has only told me about the boys, I have not dared to ask him yet!
I can tell you that after debuting I was a while with zero desire, like two months or so, I guess everything in my body was a revolution and what I feel like that was that.I remember that my first time after debuting was super nervous, but everything was great!

RocioLA's profile photo
RocioLA
04/10/2016 12:03 a.m.

30 años - DM1 - Debut Marzo 2014 - Lantus 7 - Novorapid 0 - 5 - 10

@rafaelcaballero won't be that you take advantage of the situation for that extra?It is a joke, but you know you all hehe

Shaki's profile photo
Shaki
04/11/2016 4:12 p.m.

The endocrine told me that be careful with the vigorous exercise that could rise ... then it does not go up?Low.Good?I have not noticed anything, until now.

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/31/2017 7:56 p.m.

Many times the hypo during, so it's time to wait.But without problem.
And the hiccup of later almost safe

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
03/31/2017 8:22 p.m.

@"Beauty" Indeed, with low sugar you have no orgasms

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/02/2017 9:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Hello, well I have insulin resistance since 2015, and lately I have felt very tired, I did blood tests and the glycemia was very high but the doctor told me it was fine?!I don't know, well, the thing is that Friday was in full sexual act and I miscalked.My boyfriend noticed that something was wrong and helped me sit down, and I got a lot and I felt a tingling throughout my body.I want to know if it was a sugar decline so as not to worry or not :(

U_ursulaa's profile photo
U_ursulaa
05/21/2018 5:46 p.m.

If glycemia came out very high, isn't it right. Insulin and?
Without insulin they do not usually give whicheals.
Go back to the doctor to diagnose you well @u_ursulaa

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/21/2018 7:02 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

As I comment in another similar thread, it happened to me 3 or 4 times.But nothing, you recover, and if there is passion, it quickly recovers (or if your partner gives Maña)-

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
05/20/2019 8:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.