{'en': 'Famous with diabetes', 'es': 'Famosos con diabetes'} Image

Famous with diabetes

fer's profile photo   04/30/2008 10:15 a.m.

Vanessa Williams is type1 diabetics since 16
@Regina I think that since 2010 Nick Jonas no longer has omnipod, I think they are now going with a medtronic bomb + the Dexcom

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/31/2015 1:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Halle Berry I think it's type 1 I read that it is a teenager ...
And then I know Nacho soccer players, Carvajal ...

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/07/2017 9:29 a.m.

If Nick Jonas carries more dexcom bomb., I already tell you that it is the best treatment that exists.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/07/2017 8:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Here a list with them and some more!

- Salma Hayek: Mexican theater, film and television actress, as well as businesswoman and producer;And in 2002 it became the second, after Katy Jurado in 1954, of the three Mexican actresses nominated for the Oscar award, (the other is Adriana Barraza, 2006).It is considered one of the most prominent Mexican figures in Hollywood from actress Dolores del Río.

- Nick Jonas: He is an American singer and actor, a member of the Jonas Brothers band.He began his artistic career as an actor in Broadway musicals.Of those who highlight ‘the beautiful and the beast’ and ‘the miserable’.
His musical career began in 2004 when he wrote with his father the song "Joy To The World".A label was interested and supported him to get the single "Dear God".What earned him a label to record his debut album "Nicholas Jonas".
In 2006 he joined his brothers to create a new Jonas Brothers band.

- Elliott Yamin: American singer known for his single "Wait for You" and third place in the fifth edition of American Idol.

- Mary Tyler Moore: American actress and television producer winner of the Emmy Awards and the Golden Globe.
It is better known for starring the television series The Dick Van Dyke Show and The Mary Tyler Moore Show, in the 1960s and 1970s respectively.Subsequently she was nominated for the Academy awards as "Best Actress."for his work in the movie Ordinary People (1980).His performances in films and television series remain frequent.

- Larry King: American writer, journalist and speaker better by Larry King's pseudonym.Between 1985 and 2010 he led a night program of interviews at the CNN called Larry King Live, one of the most durable interview programs on American television.

- Mike Huckabee: American politician.Member of the Republican Party.Governor of Arkansas (1996-2007).Candidate for the Republican nomination for US presidential elections in 2008.

-Anne Rice: American writer author of Best-Sellers of Gothic and Religious Themes.He was born with the name Howard Allen O'Brien.His best known work is vampiric chronicles, whose main theme is love, death, immortality, existentialism and human conditions.She was married to Stan Rice for 41 years until her death in 2002. About 100 million copies have been sold, making her one of the most read writers worldwide.

- Patti Labelle: Legendaria singer of American soul and R&B.Its greatest commercial success is the famous Lady Marmalade song, 1974, re -recorded by various pop stars since then.Patti is considered one of the most portentous voices in the United States.

- Halle Berry: Model and American film and television actress winner of the Emmy Award, Golden Globe and Óscar.
Gold Balloons: 1999 Best Actress - Miniseries or TV for Introduction Dorothy Dandridge.
Emmy Awards: 1999 Best Actress - Miniseries or TV for Introduction Dorothy Dandridge.
Óscar: 2001 Best Actress with Monster’s Ball.

- Randy Jackson: bassist, singer, record producer and former American A&A executive winner of a Grammy.He is known for being a judge in American Idol and executive producer of MTV, America’s Best Dance Crew.
Randall Darius Jackson has won Grammy awards as producer.

- Bret Michaels: He is a Hard Rock vocalist, popular for being part of the Poison band, is an acclaimed vocalist singer especially of the genus Glam Metal who popularized him with Poison, but in his work as a soloist he has more blues and country influences combined withHeavy metal.It is considered the #40 of the "100 best heavy metal vocalists" exceeding many excellent vocalists andIt has sold around 35 million copies with Poison.His solo career began since 1998 and has also gone very well on the album he released in 2008 entitled "Rock My World".Now Bret, in 2010 he has just released his new album "Custom Built" that has new songs and others already recorded, but new versions.

- Jay Cutler: He is an American football player who is currently at the Chicago Bears of the NFL.Leaving the 2006 Draft, chosen by the Broncos in the 11th position of the first round, he had been part of the Vanderbilt Comodores in his collegiate years.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/27/2017 11:35 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I am also famous ...., in my house;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/27/2017 5:01 p.m.

Nacho, Real Madrid footballer, is type I.

Link

Arcadio's profile photo
Arcadio
03/05/2017 5:56 p.m.

The list with new tickets is widened.

Diabetes is a disease that can attack all people, so there are celebrities living with this life condition;However, thanks to their care, they look great.

Despite the ravages that type 1 or type 2 diabetes can cause, you can have a good quality of life if a discipline is followed, such as the one that some of these celebrities show.

There are also some that do not take care of and have the consequences of accelerating the disease process, and that is why we show you the list of celebrities and athletes who have diabetes.

- Diego Armando Maradona - footballer

Some consider it as the greatest footballer in history;however, it suffers diabetes and when your health is governed, your health improves.

- Anne Rice - Writer

The famous author stated that she has diabetes for years, but maintains a balanced life rhythm.

- Halle Berry - Actress

This beautiful actress has years with type 1 diabetes and maintains an excellent physique.

- Don Francisco - TV driver

The Chilean has declared to have diabetes and even promoted products to improve the quality of life of the sick.

- José José - singer

The prince of the song was charged with all the excesses he lived when he was a great star;Now fight to improve your life and fight diabetes and cancer.

- Larry King - Journalist

The famous CNN interviewer and now of politicking has diabetes for years but has remained firm thanks to its care.

- Myrka Dellanos - Driver

It is one of the most influential drivers in the Hispanic community in the United States.Despite having diabetes, he has remained working with a rigorous discipline.

- Nick Jonas - singer

The popular singer has thousands of fans around the world and thanks to his image he can help more people know about this disease.

- Juan Gabriel - singer and composer

The Divo de Juárez was detected this disease and despite having the best doctors, he did not take care of himself and his excesses led him to death.

- Salma Hayek - Actress

Veracruz is one of the most famous Mexican faces in the world.His figure is envied by many.She said she suffered from gestational diabetes.

- Sharon Stone - Actress

One of the most beautiful women that Hollywood has had and who uncovered their sensuality in several films.Despite diabetes, it is maintained in shape and starting sighs.

- Tom Hanks - Actor

This actor is spoiled from the box office.Each film in which it comes out is in success and thanks to medicine and its discipline has been able to follow its life almost normal.

- Vanessa Williams - Model and actress

It started as Miss USA and modeling.Her eyes and sculptural figure made her one of the most famous faces in the world.She has diabetes and continues with her career.

- Evangelina Elizondo - Actress

This great Mexican actress has diabetes and every time she is questioned about the disease, she tries to help other people aware.

- Jay Cuttler - Athlete

This chicago broncos and bears quarterback is one of the best performance in American football.It has type 1 diabetes.

- George Lucas - filmmaker

Star Wars's brain made epic films that remain the subject of studies and worship around the world.

- Woody Allen - Film Director

One of the most creative and fun directors in Hollywood.He declared to have diabetes and maintain the necessary care.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/21/2017 10 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Juan Gabriel happened to better life

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/21/2017 10:25 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

So many famous and with so much money they could already contribute to try healing and if they do not get it with money we are lost

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/21/2017 8:01 p.m.

Link

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/09/2018 1:05 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Vanessa Williams

Since he jumped to fame when Miss America (1984) was crowned, the actress and model has used her popularity to make visible the fight against diabetes.Vanessa Williams, who is now 55 years old, was diagnosed with 16 type 1 diabetes. Both she and her family, collaborate with several organizations that seek to encourage the detection of the disease early.In addition, he has published a book, Healthy Child, dedicated to young people suffering from this disease.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/11/2018 1:12 p.m.

Balaguer, the founder of Opus Dei is impossible for him to be diabetic;He loved the sweet and ate everyone who wanted.When he was visiting an OPUS residence, they announced it before with enough time, so that the domestic workers of the residence had huge amounts of their favorite sweets, so that they did not miss during all the days he remained housed there.The workers spent the night before their arrival in the kitchen making the happy sweets.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
07/22/2018 8:54 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

alea said:
my mother, what must be heard.
And they go and make it holy.

Anyway, you have left the big one, the only one, the unrepeatable .... Tachán ... Mae West.

Yes, that one that said: "When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad ... I'm even better"

The same one that told an acquaintance, when he approached to greet her with a kiss: "Do you wear a gun in your pocket, or is it that you are very happy to see me?

Great, great, yes sir.

Yes, Mae West is ... I love it!I have your phrase in my Wassap state :)

maríajosé33's profile photo
maríajosé33
09/02/2018 12:10 p.m.

alea said:
my mother, what must be heard.
And they go and make it holy.

Anyway, you have left the big one, the only one, the unrepeatable .... Tachán ... Mae West.

Yes, that one that said: "When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad ... I'm even better"

The same one that told an acquaintance, when he approached to greet her with a kiss: "Do you wear a gun in your pocket, or is it that you are very happy to see me?

Great, great, yes sir.

Sorry ... I have read the list of someone who has commented, not that of the article :)

maríajosé33's profile photo
maríajosé33
09/02/2018 12:13 p.m.

I do not know if it is true because I do not know to what extent you can determine whether a person who lived in the seventeenth century is diabetic or not.It is said that composer Johann Sebastian Bach was.In fact, when he died, he wore glasses because he was almost blind.

Yula Bolgachina Fernández's profile photo
Yula Bolgachina Fernández
12/01/2018 11:03 p.m.

Cervantes according to some media was also diabetic.

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
12/20/2020 2:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.