{'en': 'Famous with diabetes', 'es': 'Famosos con diabetes'} Image

Famous with diabetes

fer's profile photo   04/30/2008 10:15 a.m.

Ok, I have the same reaction that I see it, its vulgarity, but you do not know if it carries a bomb, jiji.

No, he does not have a bomb, he has said many times that he uses insulin feathers.What I do not understand is how the afternoon is spending buns or snacks in the save me and with how alterable it should give him a thousand up.Anyway, there she.The truth is that every day it is more sorry to look at her, vulgar, unfriendly and with a face than or with the operation they did because he is again as before.

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
12/16/2011 5:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The nose ..... You know.
It will also be on the verge of starting with complications, I don't know where it will be, but even being alert ... the things pass, I can imagine living like this, that you are equally being in 90 than in 300.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
12/17/2011 3:43 a.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

For teenagers, a beautiful child, protagonist of the movie horse of war:

Link
Link
Link

For us, almost teenagers, a magnificent cook,

Link

Martina's profile photo
Martina
02/21/2012 5 p.m.

Halle Berry

She was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 1989, after entering a coma during a filming.But the disease did not stop it to participate in around 40 films.In addition to applying insulin injections, the actress is very strict with her diet and her exercise plan.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/02/2013 11:47 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Nick Jonas

The youngest of the Jonas Brothers was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in 2007. He had lost weight and was always thirsty.They found that it had a blood sugar level greater than 700 (normal is between 70 and 120).After being hospitalized, he had to learn to live with his illness.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/02/2013 11:49 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Salma Hayek

When she was pregnant with her daughter Valentina, she was diagnosed with gestational diabetes.There was already a history of this disease in his family.By order of the doctor, he had to implement a new food plan, since he had increased 40 pounds in pregnancy.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/02/2013 11:50 a.m.

Link

I do not know why in Spain we do not copy a bit of the Americans, is that there are no celebrities with diabetes ???????Why are you so afraid to say it?If they suffer from cancer, they tell it to set an example, why don't they do the same if they have diabetes?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/09/2013 8:29 a.m.

Hahahaha, you are right, it will be for a glamor theme, or something similar, when I look for national referents, what comes to mind is Belen Esteban, and that does not help!: P.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/09/2013 10:39 a.m.

hehehe what reason you are ... that I liked a lot to find Berry and now even more: p

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/09/2013 11:12 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Tom Hanks reveals David Letterman to suffer from type 2 diabetes

The American actor Tom Hanks, one of the Hollywood cinema icon actors, accepted before the television cameras that was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, the most common form of this disease.

During his participation in the television program "Late Show With David Letterman" of the CBS, Hanks, 57, confessed that he has been suffering from this metabolic disease for a few years.

"I went to the doctor and said: do you know those high glucose figures with which you have been dealing since you were 36 years old? Well, you have graduated! You have type 2 diabetes, young," said Oscar's winner, according toRescue the Mexican newspaper Excelsior.

According to the CNN news chain, Tom Hanks is one of the celebrities that has revealed that he lives with type 2 diabetes, as well as Paula Deen and Sherri Sheppard.
On his condition, the actor mentioned that it is a treatable disease with which he dealt in the best way every day.

"It's controllable," Hanks told Letterman, "we're going to die, Dave," the "shipwrecked" actor and "Forrest Gump" said between jokes, who explained that their sugar levels are controlled through a rigorousDiet, physical activity and blood glucose exams, according to the Mexican newspaper.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/16/2013 9:22 a.m.

An example my Tom Hanks!: x

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/16/2013 10:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Roger Moore , remembered for being the third James Bond and the one who made the most tapes, was diagnosed with diabetes.

The British actor got sick last month, spending a week where he was constantly passed out, he lost a lot of weight and feeling terrible, so his wife Kristina took him to an emergency room from a hospital near his home in Monaco.

After a series of tests, the medical team that attended it told him that he has diabetes and has suffered it for a long time.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/28/2013 5:09 a.m.

Oh...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
10/28/2013 5:54 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I think you have forgotten another well -known: Maradona !!

As for type 2 diabetes, Maradona, this famous footballer, although many do not know, has this type of diabetes, and there is plenty of saying that he is Argentine, an idol in his country, which after going through addictions, weight reduction andothers went from being a great player to technical director.

This more than demonstrated that diabetes limits our body while we allow our mind to limit, otherwise we can perform the activity we want, the previous example is a positive sample of this and we could see more characters in other types of sports that play professionallywinning medals, glasses and the admiration of the people.

anitaDM2001's profile photo
anitaDM2001
10/29/2013 11:54 p.m.

Hay que vivir con la diabetes, no por y para la diabetes...
DMI desde 2001
Levemir y Humalog
https://diabetica-mente.blogspot.com/

He knows a lot about Diabetes Tom Hanks , an actor known for films as successful as 'Forest Gump' or the everlasting 'Philadelfia', which since the age of 36 was suspected of having this chronic disease.After more than two decades of high sugar levels, he finally discovered at the 57 years he suffered from type 2 diabetes.

Another character known in the television world suffering from type 2 diabetes is Larry King .The veteran American journalist has suffered this ailment for more than a decade and has always blamed her for hereditary factors.

The nineties cinema icon, Sharon Stone , fights diabetes.He even suffered in 2001 a stroke that almost ends his life.Let's not forget that this disease increases the risk of stroke and Sharon Stone is proof of this.Another muse now comes to less is Halle Berry , who suffers from type 1 diabetes since his adolescence.In fact, in 1989 he suffered a fainting rolling a movie and entered into a coma.

Salma Hayek and gestational diabetes, with this type of diabetes can have complications during pregnancy and childbirth, in addition to suffering from type 2 diabetes in the future.

Another well -known character in the world of seventh art is the actor and filmmaker Woody Allen , who also suffers from this disease.Even the Argentine star, Diego Armando Maradona , he accused a life of excesses and several addictions to which he put an end in a rehabilitation center in Cuba, where he discovered that he suffered from type 2 diabetes.He decided to change his way of life and currently leads a normal life that has even benefited beneficially on his physical image.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/30/2015 3:15 p.m.

Fer, Belén Esteban forgot :)), I never understood that with the life he leads and the lack of control that he must have, continue so pichi out there .., to me is that he even encourages me to see her, because if he remains well with all thatTinglao ... :))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/30/2015 6:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Carlos Sobera too, is type 2 but is click.
You are fixed the majority are type 2, type 1 removing the no one, that we know

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/30/2015 7:32 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Halle Barry I think he puts insulin and Sharon Stone .. It seems to me that too, and that singer kid?Mike Jonas?Take the omnipod, that does make me envy ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/30/2015 10:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The stone is click but it is type 2 and the Berry appears from pregnancy, no one as a child, well the kid as Regina says

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/30/2015 10:33 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

To me with Bethlehem Esteban happens to me like @regina.With the little that the mamarracha is taken care of and the excesses that it will have done, that it is alive and apparently without complications seems encouraging.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
07/30/2015 11:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.