{'en': "Hi, I'm new to the forum and a degree in INEF", 'es': 'Hola soy Nuevo en el foro y Licenciado en INEF'} Image

Hi, I'm new to the forum and a degree in INEF

JOn's profile photo   07/08/2011 1:58 p.m.

diabetic said:
This thread is 2011, but I immediately resume the bike, nothing bad will happen to you if you control the glycemia and do not turn around Spain in one day, if you fallChopped at that time is that you do not master the rapid food-insulin binomial

I obviously do not dominate it, I just started with this disease ... and I don't aspire to turn Spain ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
08/08/2022 9:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

jon said:
I just received an email.As you have told you, you will have to lower the dose of fast insulin the days you are going to train or eat more during your training.The good thing about the bike is that you can feed without problem during the practice of the exercise, something that runs is more complicated.

When I do 90min running, I usually eat a banana before leaving and wear something in case it goes down ... but it doesn't usually happen.

That said plays with the amounts of food or with insulin and do not be afraid, you will learn, but give to the exercise that is what keeps us strong and healthy

>

Thank you for your advice, although that of "playing" with the quantities or insulin .... it is for experienced .... I fucking quickly what the bolus recommends, I still do not dominate anything, I just go up orBelow the doses of slow .... according to the hypos and how I stay in the rest hours ... but thanks, I'll be taking up little by little ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
08/08/2022 9:51 p.m.

You have to learn, every situation, every day is different, you know.Your training will also vary by intensity or volume, but you will adapt and learn how your body works in each situation.Touch experiment, do it without any fear.

JOn's profile photo
JOn
08/08/2022 10:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.