{'en': "Hi, I'm new to the forum and a degree in INEF", 'es': 'Hola soy Nuevo en el foro y Licenciado en INEF'} Image

Hi, I'm new to the forum and a degree in INEF

JOn's profile photo   07/08/2011 1:58 p.m.

Hello good to everyone, I am a 28 -year -old boy, diabetic and a degree in physical activity and sport sciences.Casualities of life detected me diabetes how much in the subject of physiology we were trying to act the insulin before, during and after the exercise.

From that precise moment I began to live with the disease and so well with the sport.All my life doing sports, and a future aimed at the same side, I could not put aside the sport, so a relationship began that although sometimes you give you a disgust, almost everything is benefits and pleasures.The beginnings were complicated but with the knowledge that I was acquiring in my studies and the tests, experiences ... that I was having with sports practice, they were allowing me to have a greater knowledge about the disease.

As the most important sports achievements are being able to do the year 2 years in a row 2009 and 2010 (this year I could not do it since I did not have a dorsal touched in the raffle) the last year I made a time of 6:54 minutes remaining betweenThe 500 first of 10,000 people.That same year I made Behobia - San Sebastián with a time of 1 hour and 16 minutes and the San Sebastian marathon ending at 2:52:50 seconds.

As a degree in Sciences of Physical Activity and Sports, I intend to help many of those people who have no knowledge regarding their illness and sports.Diabetes and sport is not that they are incompatible, on the contrary, the word sport should be linked to that of diabetes from the beginning.

My experience tells me that if injecting insulin is the compulsory part of our treatment, exercise is a fundamental part of being able to lead a normal life with controlled blood glucose values.

My intention is to start with a Facebook page, which I have called Dide - Diabetes and Sports, and to get in touch with people who need help, be they children, youth, older people ... and be able to do directed training programsexpressly to bring glycemia control.

You can contact me through Facebook, putting Dide in the search engine or if not through the forum.

JOn's profile photo
JOn
07/08/2011 1:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/08/2011 4:39 p.m.

Hello, I take advantage to greet you.My name is Cristina and I am a diabetic for a year and a half.Being a pharmaceutical, I also have knowledge of the subject so if we can help each other mutually delighted.
I have always practiced sport: swimming, tennis, skiing ... and the truth is that I still do it although lately I had been lacking quite a lot, because without the honeymoon period it is more difficult.What I have not yet done is skiing, the truth is that it scares me a bit how the body and hypoglycemia after after will react.
Now I have the insulin bomb, for 3 weeks, and the truth is that I am happy and I hope I do not get out of me so much when I start playing sports again.
All the best.

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
07/24/2011 7:18 p.m.

Hi, how good to find diabetics that are kept active ..... I go running, bicycle, snow, climbing .... let's not do anything hehehe, last year I made several popular and II did the Half Marathon in Madrid and the truth is that very well !!!For this year I have in mind to repeat the average and make the marathon :) :)

jorss's profile photo
jorss
09/01/2011 7:28 a.m.

Welcome to your new home.

In that we agree, the exercise is fundamental for good control.It is not necessary to run the breakthrough (my sincere admiration, since I know those roads a lot) with doing 30-40 minutes of a moderate-intense exercise per day, it is enough.

In the end, we can consider any challenge, everything is a matter of planning and controlling it.I have diving again this year after two years dry.Having a hypo under water should not be the most advisable thing in the world, therefore I have gone with great caution, and perfectly controlling each movement to go on insurance.The very positive result, now I still have respect for the dives, but I know it can be done without problems.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/01/2011 10:47 a.m.

Good afternoon everyone:

Although I am not diabetic, it is my 11 -year -old daughter Sara.As a father that I am, I am very worried about my daughter's future and the truth is that when I read this kind of comment I excite myself.It fills me with optimism for the future, and the desire to continue fighting and realizing that everything in this life is overcome.

Thank you very much for sharing these experiences and a hug.

Gerardo

Gerardo's profile photo
Gerardo
09/02/2011 1:16 p.m.

Gerardo, stop by the thread of "parents", that we are a few who want the best future for our diabetic children, and they will have it.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/02/2011 3:04 p.m.

Aupa Jon, I am also diabetic and and I am two broken (9: 35, and 8:40 this year), so well a behobia 1.55. And I would like, first encourage more diabetics to practice sports. At some years ago about 8000 or 9000 km.But megusto would be there to lower those tannpos.

mikel's profile photo
mikel
07/01/2012 11:25 a.m.

Hi Mikel, welcome
I am from Donostia, and I have 39 years old, how well you have done the breakthrough and the behobia, if you want you can.
You are part of the association?
Greetingsssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/01/2012 2:52 p.m.

Yes, in Diabetics based in Intxaurrondo?

mikel's profile photo
mikel
07/01/2012 6:03 p.m.

Hi Mikel,
If Intxaurrondo's, I have debuted two and a half years ago, they take you at Donostia hospital?Who is your endocrine?Mine is Alvarez Coca.I am well controlled, Novorapid (3-4-3), Lantus (9).I am from Donostia but I live in Lasarte.
My email: <!

Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/01/2012 6:33 p.m.

Hi @jon,

I just started a post in the "Diabetes" section regarding diabetes and INEFC.

My daughter, even in Baccalaureate, wants, or would like to continue INEFC studies in Lleida.

Can you have any problem with diabetes to access?

I say it because a requirement is a medical certificate that is suitable for maximum efforts;And I don't know if Tipus 1 diabetes can cause any problem for this certificate or to enter studies.

thank you

josebas's profile photo
josebas
02/15/2016 1:26 p.m.

Hi @Josbas I debut with 17 years and at 20 entered the Faculty of Cafyd.I had no problem to access, the diabetics have no problems making maximum efforts, this certificate is usually requested when carrying out the access tests, especially for coronary heart disease.
I should not have a problem, greetings and luck!

lemurdiabético's profile photo
lemurdiabético
02/15/2016 5:40 p.m.

Welcome, to see if I find you in FB and I follow you;)

I do not have to inject insulin and for the moment also medication, it only path daily between hour and an hour and a half, although I want to increase the exercise and perhaps do something else, more than anything for giving strength in the muscles that I am an enclosque, but the sameI have been good to inform myself on the subject, I was in the gym and began to take the taste, but together I got very bad in a spinning session and thinking that it was the heat I left on vacation and a few months later it came out that it was diabetes andI was no longer encouraged to return, the same should resume it.

Well, I am going to look for you.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
02/16/2016 6:42 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
welcome, to see if I find you in FB and follow you;)

I do not have to inject insulin and for the moment also medication, it only path daily between hour and an hour and a half, although I want to increase the exercise and perhaps do something else, more than anything for giving strength in the muscles that I am an enclosque, but the sameI have been good to inform myself on the subject, I was in the gym and began to take the taste, but together I got very bad in a spinning session and thinking that it was the heat I left on vacation and a few months later it came out that it was diabetes andI was no longer encouraged to return, the same should resume it.

Well, what was said, I'm going to look for you.

Interestingly, he has given me to read the thread and it turns out that I am subscribed to this group, here is the address in case you are interested:

Link

I encourage and that diabetes does not take away the desire but that you give you more reasons to practice sports

DiabetesForo
02/16/2016 7:04 p.m.

Good @Jon I am a born athlete, but I stayed in a musculation technician hehe ... I have already made the request on Facebook.Greetings and welcome

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
02/17/2016 2:38 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your experiences and offering help!

Dori's profile photo
Dori
02/19/2016 7:54 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Hello!!I was diagnosed with DBT1 4 months ago, every time I ask my educator to resume the bike, he tells me to leave it for later .... I do not know what impediment there is to do sports, removing that I begin to fall into a plummerEvery day between 16'30 and 18'30.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
08/08/2022 3:52 p.m.

This thread is 2011, but I immediately resume the bike, nothing bad will happen to you if you control the glycems and do not turn to Spain in one day, if you fall into those hours at that time is that you do not master the food-food binomialfast insulin

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
08/08/2022 5:17 p.m.

I just received an email.As you have told you, you will have to lower the dose of fast insulin the days you are going to train or eat more during your training.The good thing about the bike is that you can feed without problem during the practice of the exercise, something that runs is more complicated.

When I do 90min running, I usually eat a banana before leaving and wear something in case it goes down ... but it doesn't usually happen.

That said plays with the amounts of food or with insulin and do not be afraid, you will learn, but give the exercise that is what keeps us strong and healthy

JOn's profile photo
JOn
08/08/2022 7:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.