{'en': 'Ice cream without sugars', 'es': 'Helados sin azucares'} Image

Ice cream without sugars

moñiño's profile photo   07/16/2011 7:44 p.m.

Do you know any recipe of Italian ice cream no sugar?

jardinero's profile photo
jardinero
02/22/2012 5:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

--------------------------------------------------- responding to something when the subject was published: ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, if I took into account the hydrates and fat, why the same thing happens to me.In Kalise's it doesn't barely give any information in her wrapper.In Nestle's they are not very high and in the fridge I do not know.
Salutres.as how ice cream has a chemical structure ... not solid ... it's like it is digested immediateIn the street .. The ice cream tampoko m do a lot but I correct them more ... and have ever eaten water ice creams?

EMMM but gives you hypoglycemia and then hyperglycemia or only hypoglycemia, the effect of fats if the case is the first is precisely that.The fats of the ice cream delay both the absorption of the hydrates that when you click ultrarapida the curve leaves the 3 hours of action and first it gives you a descent and the action of the insulin is finished if you do not prick you again raise your ostia with forgiveness with forgiveness.
All the best.

PS: The theme is from July last year ...

MeI's profile photo
MeI
02/22/2012 5:54 a.m.

I don't complicate my life so much.

I go directly to sugar ice cream from a prestigious brand;as frigo or Nestlé.And they are quite good, sincerely (and I am very critical of the quality and organoleptic properties of the "similar" analogues of normal products).

I usually buy stick chocolates.For example, to illustrate, here I leave the nutritional file of this ice cream.

Nutritional information

Energy value 217 kcal per 100g.87 kcal per unit
Proteins 3.6% 1.5 g per unit
Fats 16.3 g (of which saturated 9.5 g) per unit: 6.5 g (of which saturated 3.8 g)
Carbohydrates 11.9 g (of which sugars 5.4 g) per unit: 4.8 g (of which sugars 2.2 g)

As you can see, absolutely aware values ​​and that do not alter anything.They are a small enough piece to remove the chincho of frozen eating and that in addition to quality, they are more than good (the cream is of remarkable high to be without sugar, and the chocolate coverage has the same note).

The packaging is this (so that you recognize it in the Super):

Link style = "max-width: 300px;

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/23/2012 10:37 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Nestlé has in its range without this other in bulk format (vanilla with cookie and chocolate pieces), which is also quite good (although it always has less funny to dry stick eaten in a cup than a stick one with its chocolate coverage).

Link style = "max-width: 300px;

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/23/2012 10:40 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Do you know of some novelty for this summer? Now that the heat presses, they want !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
06/18/2015 3:02 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I like those of Limon Mercadona (in stick) without sugar.They are refreshing.
My son -in -law (non -diabetic) are the ones they want because they like more than normal.
For me it is best that they do not fill so much and are more easy to digest ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
06/18/2015 6:53 p.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Well, my son is not taking a magnum, for dessert or snack.2 rations and so richly.There are no rush or anything at all.I guess sugar is compensated with fats.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
06/18/2015 7:43 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

How do you manage the issue of eating something between hours with a lot of sugar such as ice cream?Do you get any unit before?Or you corrected later if necessary?

I have very little diagnosed and I have not tried to eat guards yet.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/19/2015 12:16 a.m.

In my case, I calculate the time from the last insulin injection, if more than 2 or 3 hours ago, calculate the ice cream HC and put a corresponding extra corrector, normally 2 or 3 units., But that depends a lot on the situation, heat, sport, etc ... Everyone has to do in their case how to correct.

fer's profile photo
fer
06/19/2015 8:26 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Do you have the siren stores?I consume those sugar (1 cone about 2 rations approx and it is great ...) and of landowner (Mercadona) the almond bombs of me and only 1 ration !!!!They are perfect !!!(The latter are normal) Normal I mean sugar

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
06/19/2015 1:58 p.m.

Thank you Fer, I have to go testing ... but they still don't let me prick for hydrates, I have fixed doses, but I hope this changes soon, it is not complicated, but the first -time treat us with fools at the beginning... I just need the approval of the endocrine that I hope will give it to me in a couple of weeks when I see it.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
06/19/2015 3:05 p.m.

Do not worry @Artorias, I am the same as you, with fixed insulin guideline and without knowing how to calculate rations, but in my case it is not because they treat me fool.Yes it is true that my educator is always telling me about "I don't wantWhat now and with the glycemia I am having.It may be that the same thing happens to you and you are in that phase, and more if it recently diagnoses.Although it is true that there are days (especially when we are at 40 degrees) that I think "I want to eat an ice cream and I am afraid that you shit. I hope I knew how to calculate doses by ration so that the blood glucose to take forASS".

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
07/25/2015 8:22 a.m.

Xorxie, then try a fast unit and a small ball ..., that is called the ice cream test hahaaaa

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/25/2015 3:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hahaha!@Regina, I will do that ... when I have a little more confidence in my body.At the moment, looking out of your comments, I have decided to try Nestlé's almond chocolate, to see how ... that I have already lost almost 6 kilos and I have earned a joy !!

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
07/25/2015 7:56 p.m.

Even without counting hydrates I have eaten at least an ice cream of the greats (almond, cornetto) every day of my two weeks of vacation and without any problem, compensate with a couple of units of rapid.

I am eating the same as when I was not diabetic, healthy but with whims when I feel like it, I do not deprive me.In a couple of months I already know my body enough to know the insulin that I need at all times, almost always success and if I stay short I correct and in peace.

The truth is that with the good education in diabetes that they are giving me in Madrid, it is very easy for meHigh intensity sport or eat whatever the real wins.

@xorxie at the moment unfortunately I have no honeymoon trace ...

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/26/2015 4:15 a.m.

Honeymoon boys.This can last a long time and does not have to finish from one day to another.I tell you for that of k they do not teach you to count hydrates pork you are on honeymoon ... think that if you are sick of your pattern, with menstruation, times of stress.So k to incar elbows and to be able to give some summer whims !!!!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
07/26/2015 12:12 p.m.

Thank you, @anna, what my educator says is that it is difficult to calculate your ratio when you are honeymoon, because your values ​​are not the "real" that you will have in your diabetic life when this phase ends, that the ratioYou have to calculate it later.Anyway ... I don't know ... for now I ate a mini Nestlé Bombón without added sugar, and the glucose did not upload me.Very good ice cream, by the way.Very achieved.Next week I will try the landowners.I have to keep teaching, but occasionally, I have to rejoice my life !!

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
07/26/2015 1:22 p.m.

Artorias, in which hospital do they take you?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/26/2015 7:47 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Jimenez Díaz Foundation.Both educators and endocrine are impressive, very competent and pleasant people.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
07/26/2015 9:58 p.m.

I keep those of Mercadona Bombon, without a doubt.And then I make cheese cake with gelatin, which I keep in the fridge, and it is to try a bite and I fall out.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
07/28/2015 4:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.