{'en': 'Ice cream without sugars', 'es': 'Helados sin azucares'} Image

Ice cream without sugars

moñiño's profile photo   07/16/2011 7:44 p.m.

No added sugars.It seems that the ice cream shops have taken some conscience, because I have seen this weekend that both frigo, nestle and kalise, either chocolate ice cream without added sugars.

Nestle's, which I have tried, the sugar has replaced him with Matitol and Aspartano.Kalise's does not provide data on the label and Frigo yet I know nothing.

Nestle's was fine, and I have not been abrupt change in glycemia, as if I had taken a normal ice cream.

Has anyone else tried them?Who wants to contribute more information?

Salutres

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
07/16/2011 7:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When you say without added sugar .... have carbohydrates into account?And the fats?

My biggest problem with the ice cream and sweets are the fats ... The glycemia climb is slowIt is a fat problem, because it forces me to click again to control that postpandrial glycemia.

Sometimes, depending on each person, the type of diabetes and each food, it is better to take the food with sugar than without sugar.
Many times I have already commented that the case of the nougat."Sugarless" have more carbohydrates and more fats than "with sugar".
It is better to eat them with sugar because I can control them better

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/17/2011 3:39 a.m.

Yes, if I took into account the hydrates and fat, why the same thing happens to me.In Kalise's it doesn't barely give any information in her wrapper.In Nestle's they are not very high and in the fridge I do not know.
Salutres

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
07/17/2011 5:11 a.m.

Well, precisely, the advantage of eating precooked or canned foods or prepared is precisely to be able to read their nutritional label ... if they do not put it it is for something.

In Mercadona, I believe that the landowner brand wins as a win in terms of carbohydrates and flavor ... seemingly incompatible things as far as sweet refers: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
07/17/2011 2:40 p.m.

The only ice cream without added sugar that I buy are those of a landowner, specifically the mini bombón each equals a ration of hydrates and are not exceeded in terms of fats.But normally like normal ice cream, but in the mini version: the magnum how rich: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

DiabetesForo
07/17/2011 6:36 p.m.

Well, the advantage of eating precooked or canned or prepared foods is precisely to be able to read their nutritional label ... if they do not put it it is for something.

In Mercadona, I think the landowner brand wins as a win in terms of carbohydrates and flavor ... seemingly incompatible things as far as sweet refers: Mrgreen:

>

From the landowner I buy my amujer some cookies to try, of those without.Indeed without.For not having they had no flavor.Intragable or still moving them in milk or coffee.
If I do not see the label what it carries, I usually do not try it.

Salutres

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
07/17/2011 7:12 p.m.

I as always those of Nestlé without sugar.There are several modalities;Cucuruchos, and "stick" chocolate, and two -type sandwich, one traditional cut type with small square cookie and a large and elongated one with half a chocolate coated with almonds.The latter is the greatest and with more HC and I like little, but the others with very tiny and are quite good, not only because of the texture of ice cream and sweetness, but because they also carry very very few HC.

I personally believe that without a doubt, they are the best I have been able to try, without having to go to rare brands and of doubtful quality, such as Royne or white marks.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/18/2011 4:21 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

In Mercadona, I think the landowner brand wins as a win in terms of carbohydrates and flavor ... apparently incompatible things as far as sweet refers: mrgreen:

I disagree a little, the first months of DM1 I was very obsessed with the theme of hydrates and that, and in many products, the Eroski brand wins landow, surely the landowned products are richer, but Eroski's brands observe lessHydrates and saturated fats especially.Some products landowned, I think I remember the pipes, almonds and I think the mold bread, fold the hydrates in relation to those of Eroski.

But it is an opinion: Mrgreen: each one has their favorite brand

Host's profile photo
Host
07/20/2011 8:24 a.m.

When as an ice cream is of the normal ones and then, putting the insulin that touches me, I have never had any problem.In fact, my Hemo has never reached 6 and I have never eaten special diabetic food or I have deprived a piece of cake on some birthday.

DiabetesForo
07/20/2011 10:34 a.m.

in Mercadona, I think the landowned brand wins by win in terms of carbohydrates and flavor ... seemingly incompatible things as far as sweet refers: Mrgreen:

I disagree a little, the first months of DM1 I was very obsessed with the theme of hydrates and that, and in many products, the Eroski brand wins landow, surely the landowned products are richer, but Eroski's brands observe lessHydrates and saturated fats especially.Some products landowned, I think I remember the pipes, almonds and I think the mold bread, fold the hydrates in relation to those of Eroski.

But it is an opinion: Mrgreen: each one has their favorite brand

I do not know the landowner brand because here in the Basque Country we do not have that supermarket chain (I have never understood why).But Eroski's ice cream without sugar are lousy in terms of quality compared to Nestlé, as I said.Not only because of their best tasting note (taste, texture and general warm -up of the ice cream), but by the tight HC they have (some ice cream from their Nestlé -free range have the same HC as a natural yogurt !!!!)

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/21/2011 4:47 a.m.

I undoubtedly remain with Nestle without or a normal ice cream (I do not notice differences in my glycemia; in normal I have to correct insulin obviously).In cookies, my sister -in -law of Artiach brought me, that I have not found them again.
Magadalenas, some that do with a saccharin in an artisanal passion in Cuenca Capital, which has specialized in celiac and diabetics and the landowner Salbo the "Sacotinos" cakes (I think they call them on the label) because they know well and hardly affect me.
Salutres

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
07/22/2011 5:22 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Grondullo, Eroski does not allow Mercadona in the Basque Country :( :( ,(, a shame because I love landowned products
I as normal ice cream and I put the corresponding insu
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/22/2011 5:30 p.m.

The frigo-pié only contains 8 carbon, (8 of them sugars).

Would it be a good choice when cooling for a 1.5 diabetes?

DiabetesForo
07/23/2011 3:16 p.m.

It is less than 1 ration of HC ... that is, theoretically, glycemia would raise you about 35-40 mg/dl ... theoretically;Nothing better than doing the test;)

less than that are already the ice cream of those ice ... In my distant childhood we called them the flash: D, although I imagine they were quite sugary:-/

DiabetesForo
07/24/2011 4:54 a.m.

thank you

DiabetesForo
07/24/2011 11:27 a.m.

In my distant child

God, what times ...

Always in La Ciiima, Flaaaggolosiiiinaaa ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/27/2011 5:38 a.m.

`Sorry for my total ignorance .... until the doctor does not see me for a long month!You can tell me how many rations of hydrates, fats and sugar can be consumed daily ... and how much is a ration, if the post should not go here you move it anywhere, I am a rookie
thank you

MONTSE's profile photo
MONTSE
07/27/2011 11:30 a.m.

Hi Montse:
That has to tell you an endocrine that sees you, he is the one who has to indicate the total calories that you have to ingest because it depends on many things, your constitution, how active you are and the need or not to lose weight.

DiabetesForo
07/27/2011 1:21 p.m.

We will expect, what a remedy
Thanks Prado !!!

MONTSE's profile photo
MONTSE
07/30/2011 8:20 a.m.

Yes, if I took into account the hydrates and fat, why the same thing happens to me.In Kalise's it doesn't barely give any information in her wrapper.In Nestle's they are not very high and in the fridge I do not know.
Salutres.as how ice cream has a chemical structure ... not solid ... it's like it is digested immediateIn the street .. the ice cream tampoko m do a lot but I correct them more ... and have ever eaten the common water ice cream?

geminis247's profile photo
geminis247
09/14/2011 1:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.