Official post Valencian association diabetes

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/22/2009 4:49 p.m.

We have given a washing for the web:

Soon we will update the contents ... Suggestions are admitted !!!: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/31/2009 3:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

For causes outside our will ... (How beautiful it sounds, we look like an airline: shock :) we had to postpone the bowling alley :?

The next activities are:

- January 15 at 5:30 p.m. (pending confirmation per hour), talk about insulins.Speaker: Tere Marí (Nurse Educator Hospital La Plana, Villareal).
Tere Marí is an earthquake with legs :)) So I recommend that you come and ask you doubts

- January 29 at 5:30 p.m.Parent School.Theme: "Insulin pumps and continuous meters".Speaker Javier Caparrós, Regional Delegate of Medtronic.
The parents' school is intended for children's families with diabetes up to 15 years.
On the one hand the parents, learn, chat, listen ... to other people in a similar situation to theirs;And on the other hand, children enjoy an leisure afternoon in charge of the association.

If you are going to attend it is convenient to confirm assistance, both parents and children.

Ale, you are already "informed."

DiabetesForo
01/05/2010 11:26 a.m.

I upload the first bulletin of the year:

DiabetesForo
01/09/2010 3:09 a.m.

I climb the February Bulletin ....

Do not you really want to participate in it?: D

DiabetesForo
02/04/2010 3:42 p.m.

I climb the March Bulletin:

DiabetesForo
03/11/2010 1:43 p.m.

Upcoming activities:

-Day 23. Talk:

-DAY 26. PARENTS SCHOOL:

DiabetesForo
03/21/2010 4:47 p.m.

Hello

I see that this thread is stopped but I will leave my message in case you read and if many people are being seen in that situation.

They are being received from the Valencian Health Agency, including the receiving person the expense he is doing in medicines a year.The average expenditure is given by age, that is, if you are 32 years old, you should spend only € 63 a year.It is advised that generic medications be used and only when the doctor prescribes them.

Many diabetics seem humiliating to be sent to us such a letter since it causes us moral damage.Not only does it seem that we are hypochondriacos and self -medicate but also we are some waste for not spending what corresponds to our age.

If it is a massive shipment that the computer learned a button, they could have separated people who have a chronic disease, since we have enough with the daily struggle so that, in addition, they come to touch us morals, if not other parts.It's okay to be treated as the pito del serene!

And also what they introduce me if they can an insulin or generic strips because even what I know, they still do not exist!

I think that diabetic associations should be aware of these cards and shout in the sky!

Thank you very much for reading my message and in advance if something can be done to get their attention and stop playing with people's feelings.That send letters to those who really waste everyone's money and leave the chronic patient quiet once and for all that their health needs it!

nella's profile photo
nella
03/10/2011 7:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.