Official post Valencian association diabetes

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/22/2009 4:49 p.m.

Thanks to the possibility that our administrator gives us, I open this thread to comment, announce, criticize, talk, say everything you can think of ... related to the Valencian Association of Diabetes.

Beginning announcing the next activities:

Friday, October 2.17'30 hours . Parent School .1st talk.A presentation of this activity will be made and there will be a sharing of cases, objectives, needs around this activity.It is also planned to talk about the new regulation developed by the Law on the Child and Adolescent Health Rights of Com.Valencian.
This activity is aimed at parents and/or mothers of children with diabetes up to 15 years.
There will be recreational activities for children.
Free and open activity to partners and not partners.
It is necessary to confirm assistance.

Monday, October 5.18`30 . Diabetes Workshop School .1st class.Complete Diabetological Education Course.It is done every Monday afternoon.
Mainly aimed at patients with type 2.
Free activity, it is not necessary to confirm assistance.

Friday 9 to Monday, October 12 . Adolescent coexistence between 14 and 17 years.Hostel of Sant Crist del Mar (Benicarló)
Exclusive activity for partners.
Price 125 euros, includes: trip, stay, maintenance, excuses to Vall Dùxó, guide, monitors and health personnel.
Very limited places, register in the association.

Friday, October 16.19 hours . 1st Expert Patient Day .A new way of learning diabetes through the experiences of other patients.
On this first day a presentation of the activity will be held, the different groups will be organized and dates, objectives and collaborators will be set.
It is aimed at anyone with diabetes over 18;its type of diabetes is indifferent.
One of the objectives is to form a group of patients with gestational diabetes.
Free activity and free access (even non -partners), it is necessary to confirm assistance.

And this is all for the moment, as we are doing activities or new news is generated.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/22/2009 4:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Next programmed activity:

November 3.19 hours.Talk: "Importance dairy in food".
Taught by Danone nutritionists, who collaborates in this talk.
A gift will be delivered to the attendees (they are not yogurts :)))

Free entry until capacity is completed.

The World Diabetes Day is already being programmed.
November 14.10 to 18 hours in the Virgen Square.
Tents will be set up for workshops, risk test suffering diabetes, glycemia tests, games ...
Volunteers are needed

DiabetesForo
10/01/2009 4:28 p.m.

Hi, I'm Isabel Colom's mother of Javier Tarín ... Of course count on us for the 14th ... you tell me ... And thank you very much.

isabel's profile photo
isabel
10/02/2009 4:54 a.m.

Isabel, welcome to the forum.
Too bad Valencia is a bit "withdrawal", that if not, you could also count on me.I fear that there are no acts in this area.The closest, Oviedo.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/02/2009 11:58 a.m.

Hi Isabel ... You're already "signed": Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:
See you.

Excuses Alea, you take the car ... 7-8 Horts and plants in Valencia, we eat and come back to you after another 7-8 car hs: Twisted: :))

DiabetesForo
10/02/2009 4:36 p.m.

Another volunteer for November 14, without excuses ...: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
10/06/2009 2:14 p.m.

Another volunteer for November 14, without excuses ...: Mrgreen:

You are forced,: Mrgreen: I have signed you

DiabetesForo
10/06/2009 4:56 p.m.

Thanks to the possibility that our administrator gives us, I open this thread to comment, announce, criticize, talk, say everything you can think of ... related to the Valencian associationof diabetes.

This is one of the reasons why it is worth having the forum ... I encourage everyone to use it and get the best game!;-) :-)

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/07/2009 3:48 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you, Fer, we are taking it out, of course.
I think it is a very useful, effective, relaxed forum and without bad rolls.
As a meeting place and sharing experiences it is unique.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
10/07/2009 5:13 p.m.

DIA MUNDIAL DIABETES 2009
Diabetes, educación y formación

Sábado 14 Noviembre

□ 3 Jaimas informativas en la Plaza de la Virgen.

10.00 horas Inauguración

Horario charlas

JAIMA III
□ 11.00 horas. Charla: “La Educación en la Diabetes Tipo II”.
□ 12.30 horas. Entrega Premio Expectativas 09 a la Enfermera Educadora Dolores Abellán Ballesteros.
□ 12.45 horas. Charla: “Educarnos para comer mejor”.
□ 16:30 horas. Taller: ¿Qué es lo que como?
□ 17.30 horas. Charla: “La Educación en la Diabetes Tipo I”.

DE 10 A 19 HORAS:

JAIMA I Y II

CIRCUITO EDUCATIVO: “PARA QUÉ SIRVEN LOS CONTROLES”

- Pruebas de glucemia: Para qué sirven los controles y qué información nos proporcionan.
- Difusión folletos información sobre diabetes: qué es la diabetes, qué es una hiperglucemia, qué es una hipoglucemia, métodos de punción y rotación, alimentación saludable, tópicos erróneos sobre diabetes.
- Tensión arterial: Cada cuánto tiempo tengo que tomarme la tensión, qué nos indica, cómo cuidarnos.
- Prevención:
1. 5 Puntos Clave para evitar las complicaciones, tarjeta con recomendaciones que evitarán las complicaciones.
2. Índice Masa Corporal: Calcularemos el I. M. C. de todos los participantes.
3. Test riesgo Padecer Diabetes: Factores que podemos modificar y factores que no son modificables.
- Difusión de las posibles complicaciones de una diabetes mal controlada y cómo evitarlas: retinopatía, cardiopatía, pie diabético, enfermedad renal.

DE 10 A 19 HORAS:

REALIZAREMOS ACTIVIDADES PARA LOS NIÑOS:
o JUEGOS PARTICIPATIVOS: - Trivial de la Diabetes.
- Pirámide de los alimentos.
- Aprendiendo con los Dibbits.
- La historia de Flopy “El Elefantito con Diabetes”.

DiabetesForo
11/02/2009 1:02 p.m.

The expectations award is an award that is delivered for the sixth consecutive year, rewarding those people who have contributed especially to the help, attention and dissemination of the disease.
The Board of Directors of the Valencian Association of Diabetes has unanimously decided, awarding the expectations award to the figure of the Nurse Educator Ms.Dolores Abellán Ballesteros, with more than 20 years of experience in the field of diabetological education, is currently the vice president of the Spanish Federation of Associations of Diabetes Educators.

Previous winners have been researchers Bernat Soria and Carlos Simón, journalist Pilar del Burgo, the Diabetes Nurse Pilar Fuentes Cebrián and the Endocrinologist J.J.Alcón.

DiabetesForo
11/02/2009 1:03 p.m.

From Ahhora I will also upload the electronic monthly bulletins that are published from the association.
I go up today on October

DiabetesForo
11/05/2009 2:11 p.m.

I go up today the November Bulletin:

DiabetesForo
11/08/2009 2:05 p.m.

Hello everyone I am new here, although with a few years with diabetes 1, I just want to thank the association this day of activities .. the truth that I hope this day like my birthday .. I live in Gandia and II take this day as my special day .. They have avido very good years with great debates of politicians in the Faculty of Medicine, other more lazy years .. but what matters is that we are heard to continue advancing .. a greeting toall and until tomorrow ..;)

vicent's profile photo
vicent
11/13/2009 2:03 p.m.

Vicent, welcome.

You will tell us how the day is going tomorrow.

Participate in the forum, which we are like a great family here.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/13/2009 3:18 p.m.

Well, I take the idea of ​​Vicent ... who I don't know if I have seen today:-/
A political debate about diabetes in Valencia would cause fury ... Among the humorists: Mrgreen: it would cost to find a politician who threw the ring in the face of such brown.
But I like the idea.

Well, today very long, very long ... one ends up hating society in general, of so many people who see the end: Shock:

Well, many people.More than 300 people have completed the diabetes circuit (voltage, BMI, glycemia, background, complications, food) and over 150 more extra glycems.
In the absence of studying the data obtained ... almost 20 people with rare figures above 140 without having diagnosed diabetes ... at least I think we have not had any hi
Those who declare to have diabetes almost none of any 140 and quite above 200: shock :: ((... "normal"

Of course, the leaders to their own ... to lie ... have so much face that they organize a TV program to say that they make a diabetes screening to those over 40 ... shameful.But of course, people see TV and believe it.

DiabetesForo
11/14/2009 3:21 p.m.

Link ... 51592.html

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
11/15/2009 5:10 a.m.

Anapp

I would love that diabetic associations work to create a universal distinctive by which a person with diabetes in case of emergency was rapidly recognized, since the time that is lost until it is lost that it can be hypoglycemia is a lot and plays against us.Please I would like the associations to have it at how much and treat it, I am willing to help in everything I can.

DiabetesForo
11/22/2009 9:22 p.m.

I upload the newsletter of the month of December.

If someone wants to collaborate in the newsletter with an own article, news or criticism, he is invited ... I know the editor and there will be no problems: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
12/05/2009 4:39 a.m.

I add last 2, ultimate, activities:

- December 30.Participation in the San Silvestre of the city of Valencia.The dorsals are collected for free in the offices of La Caixa.It seems that no one is going to run but to walk ... and advisable to be disguised or adorned.

- January 4.Bowling and snacking for the little ones (age, not size).Call the association to register.

DiabetesForo
12/24/2009 5:50 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.