Hello everyone

loly's profile photo   10/30/2011 11:03 a.m.

Hello, my name is Loly and I am Sevillian.

loly's profile photo
loly
10/30/2011 11:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Loly.You have come to the right site.

Get comfortable and tell us how you carry it, your experiences or your problems with diabetes, which here we all go on the same ship.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/30/2011 11:54 a.m.

Hello Alea, because I only take oral antidiabetics and diet, exercise and walks I intend to keep the glucemia ray rates, so far I am getting it but it is so difficult that I am going to tell you that you do not know?greetings

loly's profile photo
loly
10/30/2011 1:27 p.m.

Welcome to the forum

DiabetesForo
10/30/2011 1:52 p.m.

Welcome Loly !!!

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/30/2011 2:20 p.m.

Welcome

manolo82's profile photo
manolo82
11/01/2011 4:21 a.m.

Hi Paisana, I am also from Seville, of adoption, yes.I was born in Ceuta XD.Well, simply welcome you to the forum and you already know that you have us all here to take a hand in what you can.I also have diabetes for a few years too and well, we are going forward.You know, here you have me in case you need to chat or whatever.A hug to all.

DiabetesForo
11/01/2011 7:37 p.m.

Welcome!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/02/2011 4:48 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone, I am Laura I am 13 years old and the Wednesday past with my parents diagnosed me type 1 diabetes. The fact is that we do not know that I can eat and that no, they only gave us a meter and some strips to take measures before andTwo hours later, of meals.I have between 200 of minimum and 480 of Maxima at different times.According to the device.
Can I take a line cao?
Can I take eko?
How are food equivalences?
What fruits are the best, that is, the ones that have less sugar?
The Internet does not clarify much.
Until the 9th they don't put insulin and I'm almost always hungry.
Thank you all

Laurita1998's profile photo
Laurita1998
11/05/2011 5:30 a.m.

Laurita, what is that until day 9 do not put insulin?Have you not admitted to the hospital?Have you seen you an endocrine?

If that is the case, tell your parents to take you to the hospital.You need to start the treatment immediately, because if not, you can enter ketoacidosis and that is serious.

I spend my phone number by private message and tell your parents that, if they want, they call me.I am the mother of a 17 -year -old diabetic girl, who debuted at 8, and who was very serious precisely because the pediatrician did not send her to the hospital right away.

Regarding meals, you can eat everything as soon as you have the correct treatment.I spend a very interesting website:

Link

Welcome and tell your parents about the phone.

DiabetesForo
11/05/2011 6:43 a.m.

I am hallucinated, but with those figures they have not put insulin ???????????: Shock :: Shock :: Shock: ... Anyway, I am with Alea you need insulin now !!!!!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo
11/05/2011 6:56 a.m.

Hi Laurita, I am the mother of a girl of your age, TB.With type 1 diabetes ... In principle diabetes is a disease with which you can make a rather normal life, yes, carrying good control, but as I read you, right now the main thing is that they see you urgently in aHospital ... A type 1, considering those figures that you put urgently insulin, so please tell your parents to read the forum and take you as soon as possible to value you and start the treatment ... I'm goingTo leave my phone by private in case you want to get in touch.
A kiss and a lot of encouragement.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/05/2011 6:57 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

It's amazing.There are doctors who seem to have taken the title in a raffle.
How can it be so irresponsible to diagnose type 1 diabetes and not put treatment immediately?
I do not say more, that I warm myself, remembering how Malita Celia was for an incompetent of the same style.

DiabetesForo
11/05/2011 7:04 a.m.

Good to all,

What this girl is counting cannot be, a diabetes type 1 diagnosed with values ​​between 200 and 400mg/dl,
Any doctor follows a protocol.
First they make a capillary gas, to see if it is in ketoacedosis, and to the root of what comes out they adjust the pH of the blood, and they put insulin.
My son admitted with ketoacedosis and passes around.
That is why I do not understand or I think that with such high values ​​they send you home and then in some days insulin.
It cannot be the body needs to feed and since it does not have insulin, sugar does not enter the cells so it stays
Remaining in the blood, at the same time the body feeds on fats and proteins The consequence is the ketone bodies in blood, being the pH of the blood less than 7 and the body enters diabetic ketoacedosis the consequence is that when lowering from 6´8 The body can no longer be recovered, my boy entered with 6'85, that's why I say that with a diagnosis they don't send you home.
Another thing to diagnose the type of diabetes if it is 1 or 2 make you an analytics where the (peptide c) does not appear, and that is type 1, if said amino acid appears is of type 2, that indicates that the pancreas still secretlyof insulin.
All the best.

juanqui2791's profile photo
juanqui2791
11/05/2011 9:05 a.m.

I don't want to be bad thinking but I hope nobody uses this game forum.

juanqui2791
11/05/2011 9:08 a.m.

Juanqui, unfortunately there are doctors who would deserve to be removed from their license, and I don't say it just for this girl.I have already told that mine entertained until it was practically in a coma in the emergency department of the hospital, and because we took it, that pediatrician's jerk continued to say that they were nerves.

I don't have to doubt what this girl says.If here we doubt what each one who enters says, no one would help anyone.

By the way, what that girl says, not only can it be, but, unfortunately, sometimes it is.

DiabetesForo
11/05/2011 9:50 a.m.

Juanqui, we all know the theory, but unfortunately it is not always fencing, for example, my husband was diagnosed with 400 sugar as type 2 and so for 9 months, and of course it is not the first case, but thatThey tell them Alea, to give another close example.
So I will not be the one that will question the post.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/05/2011 9:54 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

The negligence/medical errors gives for several enlightened encyclopedias ...

Let's wait to have some more information.
That one thing is a diagnostic error and another a negligence of this size that is counted.

DiabetesForo
11/05/2011 12:25 p.m.

We have been on the child to the health center for almost a year with the suspicion that what he had was going to be diabetes, it was Saturday morning, the child was fasting, and when measuring the glucose it appeared 333, I will never forget me.Well, the doctor who was on guard did not think of anything other than putting a serum to lower his glucose and tell us that it would be from the thyroid, that it was very rare that it was diabetic because no one of the family was.He locked us on Monday to see his pediatrician and see what he thought.Fortunately we did not pay attention to him and we ran for the hospital, where he immediately entered him and put insulin.With this telling you that the story of this girl does not sound so strange to me.

dsrodri's profile photo
dsrodri
11/05/2011 12:45 p.m.

My son told him that they were angina for a week, and when they were done by glucose, I was already practically in a coma, I got it for hours.
It was that they did not find what I had, once diagnosed if they ran.
He spent 72 hours at the Pediatric UCI.
That is why he said that the doctors once diagnose and succeed if they save lives.
What happens many times do not find the disease.

juanqui2791
11/05/2011 1:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.