Hello everyone

loly's profile photo   10/30/2011 11:03 a.m.

It seems a little bad to doubt what this girl says ... this story seems too real (unfortunately ...)

The administrators will have access to the mail of this girl, maybe you can send him an email to see if he reads it.It is an exaggeration of 480 and if insulin ...

Let's see if he enters and tells us or maybe they have gone to the hospital

tica's profile photo
tica
11/05/2011 2:10 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

For those who are earrings of Laurita, tell you that today we have spoken with their parents, we have told them our impression and were going to contact a friend who worked in the hospital, surely at this time they will have taken the little one so that thevalue.It was hard for them to find the post because they still do not handle the forum well.They will enter when they can tell us how it was.From here, good luck !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/06/2011 4:17 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, ask for forgiveness, for distrusting yesterday from the post.
And it seems a lie that there are still such doctors.
I would like to help them, how the portions go, how they have to weigh the food, and in what they ask to be able to help in what I can.
What I comment yesterday from the Cola-Cao, in the Mercadona they have everything without added sugars.
Greetings and forgive again to put the leg yesterday.

juanqui2791's profile photo
juanqui2791
11/06/2011 5:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Juanqui, rectifying is wise and honors who does.
We can all make mistakes, although we have to be careful, because someone who enters a serious problem, if he meets a distrustful attitude, may disappear with his problem.
Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/06/2011 5:35 p.m.

Hello,

How good you have given Laura's parents!

My question is now, can't we do something with so much useless doctor?It seems that each patient with diabetes has a fear story (I do not want to think about other diseases) now the diabetes day is approaching, you cannot ask that something will be published for the doctor to become aware of this disease.Many campaigns for society (which sometimes seem the diabetics guilty of suffering from this disease for not having "healthy habits of life") and then doctors do what they want.When I was diagnosed with the diabestes, they wanted to make a glucose curve when I was in 350 What did they intend to see?What did not assimilate glucose?Seriously, we should denounce these doctors and stop feeling God but know what a disease is about.What is that that the Insulin's head doctors and if the patient does not respond to treatment, we will send the endocrine in 6 months?

tica's profile photo
tica
11/07/2011 4:33 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, you're very right.
I do not imagine a header graduate, treating cancer or reducing a plaster fracture.However, in diabetes 1 there are very daring, and they believe it is like type 2, that with some pills, diet and "you walk every day" it is worth it.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/07/2011 8:46 a.m.

I do not imagine a header graduate, treating cancer or reducing a plaster fracture.However, in diabetes 1 there are very daring, and they believe it is like type 2, that with some pills, diet and "you walk every day" it is worth it.

Health

And roasted apple, forbidden eating peaches, strawberries or melons because as they are sweet, sugar will rise to you ... Fed the roasted apple.
Of course, milk can drink half a liter before going to sleep, but put a saccharina.: Shock :: Shock:
And the Bitter Kas as it is bitter can take it when she goes out with her husband to walk in the afternoon.:))

Well, I hope good news from Laurita1998 ... to treat her as anyone deserves.
There will already be time to see and examine the behavior of those Matasanos ... but I am also of the opinion that, if all this matter is confirmed, we would have to take measures ... I do not know which, but something should be done, because one thingIt is a more or less apologizable error and another an absolute negligence.

DiabetesForo
11/07/2011 12:21 p.m.

I just talked to Laura's father.I was in consultation with a doctor, I think.Today the ketone bodies have looked at him and has given positive (a cross) and a glycemia of 215 on an empty stomach.They will repeat the test tomorrow and, if it continues, they will not wait for the scheduled consultation and will take it to the hospital.

It is still incredible that all the professionals who have seen the calmen and take importance saying that it is not so urgent, since it remains asymptomatic.

He thanked me for the interest of the forum in the girl and will have us aware.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/07/2011 1:52 p.m.

Joer is that it is nonsense.

Any value above 200 mg/dl at any time is already enough to determine the diagnosis.
If you are fasting, greater than 126 mg/dl

In this case there are several measurements above 200, enough ... As if that were not enough, the glycosilada is high.Being already accepted as a diagnostic criteria.
To finish, there are already ketone bodies.

In the event that classical symptomatology does not match (the famous 4 p, polyuria, polyphia, polydipsia and weight loss) the theory and protocols mark an oral glucose overload test.

Péptide C, ICA antibodies present in 85% of DM1 ... The tools are there, and unless it is an absolutely paradoxical case (it does not seem to be) the diagnosis check is very affordable and simple for any professional.

The worst, in addition to the danger to the girl's health, the absence of information to parents and the patient ... typical of the medicine of chacales and sorcerers.

DiabetesForo
11/07/2011 3:30 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaa,
I am glad that you could talk to Laurita's parents, to see if they put treatment and improve, it seems shameful that there are such incompetent doctors, my experience with the header was bad, fortunately he went to another ambulatory, but I wasWith the symptoms of diabetes and no case, he told me that it was an infection of urine, I was about to fall into a coma, I ended up for forgiveness, doctors should not be exercising
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/09/2011 1:48 a.m.

Hi Loly !! I'm also new in the forum and I'm also Sevillian !! a greeting

carmen.materod's profile photo
carmen.materod
11/09/2011 4:04 a.m.

Hi how are things?..
I carry very little and I'm up to date reading the threads ...
Something similar happened to me with the diagnosis.I went to my header, with the 4 famous P and also a practically zero vision.I already had my serious doubts to suffer from diabetes, but I clung to the opposite idea ...
The doctor told me that it would be stress and spend many hours working with the computer, a visual fatigue without more importance.As I practically did not see, he appointment in the ophthalmologist urgently ...
When they were doing the background test, the ophthalmologist asked me if it was a diabetic, I replied that I feared.They made me a profile, four hours had passed since breakfast.Seeing the reaction of the two doctors, they remained mute, I told them that they could give me the figure and get out of doubt, the result 474 mg/dl: shock:
They made me a rescue, ambulance and direct to the hospital .. I was one day under observation, and the next day my first visit in the Diabetes Unit.In such cases, it is justified that we think that some have given the title in a Tombola, it is not for less.
Fortunately I have an endocrine team in which I trust and so far I have no complaints from them.

olmo's profile photo
olmo
03/19/2012 12:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.