Glucosport glucose in ampoules

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/14/2009 2:31 p.m.

Hello everyone!

Can anyone tell me how much glucose there is in a Glucosport in blisters?

Looking I know that my girl to recover from hypoglycemia and without rebounds needs a blister (I have been checking it over time), in the prospectus comes that carbohydrates are 66% what does that mean?, The truth isThat I know that 1 ration of hydrates are 10 gr of sugar, and I wonder when I am giving my girl?10gr of fast hydrates, less or more.

We go that with the prospect I do not clarify, I feed the girl for portions, the calories do not understand it too much, in the hospital they always tell me about rations not of calories and the prospect speaks a lot of calories and percentages,Total that I do not give the little one.

Having if someone clarifies it please.

Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/14/2009 2:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I need at least two ampoules or 2 glucosport pills to recover from the hypo and also a couple of cookies to maintain glycemia

that you are not afraid

DiabetesForo
10/14/2009 4:18 p.m.

When I do sports, at the end, I usually stay in 49/58/60 ...orange zumito of those of a lifetime that go with straw, and it looks great

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/28/2010 7:19 a.m.

By the way, speaking of Glucosport, do you know if there is the same but in generic?It is that the last glycosport box on tablets cost me about 5 euros, and it seems to me a pass to be only glucose.

Health

DiabetesForo
02/28/2010 11:04 a.m.

5 euros?And how many tablets do they come?I cost me to remember about 6.80 ... and they would come about 15-20 ampoules

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/28/2010 12:07 p.m.

In Decatlhon they sell something similar:

at the price of € 4.95

There is also a gel, of different flavors, at the price of € 1.95 :?I don't know how great will be.

DiabetesForo
02/28/2010 1:24 p.m.

I buy juices with a thread closure and when it gives me a descent I am giving sorbitos, so when I go back I do not have to throw it, but I keep it for again the bad thing is that it can last open about 3 or 4 days, in addition it also usually takesCereal bars, I eat average or so that I do not come down again, I used to take glucosport in pills, but it is true, they are very expensive, and the good thing about the zumitos is that they serve the same and you can calculate the rations well (1/2 bottles = 1 r), the bad: that occupy a lotI don't know, it's an idea ...:-/

paula's profile photo
paula
02/28/2010 2:46 p.m.

Since you quote it, Faes Farma (the company that manufactures them, which by the way, is 200 m. From my work ... I can buy cheaper there? ?-)) has changed not only the product container, butthe form of it.Now they do not come in 5 g pills, but in about 2.5g.And the container is no longer with that resistant metallic plastic.Now they are packaged in rigid plastic capsules and on the other hand, closed with a very fine sheet of metallic paper that breaks with their eyes.A real nonsense.I have commented and have received my complaint carefully.I have told you that diabetics (that we are a significant percentage of their buyers of Glucosport) is fatal to this new container to transport the pills safely.Before the pills even served to get into the water with them and surf.

I really encourage you to write to the house and make them note that this change of presentation has been a mistake.Tel.Grauito: 900 460 153
or with on its website and the section "contact"

As for the amount that is needed to recover from a hiccup, a minimum of 5 g.It allows you to prevent glucose further, although a minimum of two-5 g pills are recommended.(Now that would be 4-6 of the new, the rounds).
The good thing about Glucosport is that it rises very fast, since it is pure glucose.And the bad thing is that you cannot eat much, because the pure glucose crushes your stomach, leaving you unable to put any other food if you need it.Therefore, whenever you can, I recommend starting to trace hypoglycemia with liquid (sugary juices, or Coca Cola).Both are perfect and even rise somewhat faster than glucosport.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
03/01/2010 3:32 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Thanks Gondrullo, I'm going to put my complaint immediately, I stopped buying them precisely because of that change in the container and before it was very comfortable to take them ...: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
03/01/2010 3:38 a.m.

+1 putting the complaint: Twisted:

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
03/03/2010 10:53 a.m.

They are cheaper the sugus: P is also comfortable condensed milk in tube.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/03/2010 5:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

However, Angela is delighted with the new container, since she can open them perfectly, something that was previously impossible ... if she was low, she was left without strength and did not open the glucosport or coña .... the bad thing is that she has toTake more ...
Even so, what is going well for us are the juices .... 1/2 juice and a cookie and neither hyper nor posterior, inconvenient, what they occupy, because obviously it has to carry 2 and the bag that carries weighs aGuevillón ....

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/04/2010 3:42 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hahaha, Regina, you are right, but that would not be worth Celia.A condensed milk tube would be a tentacíon too strong to wait for hypoglycemia :)) The good thing about Glucosport is that he does not like it, and so it only takes it if necessary: ​​shock:

Health

DiabetesForo
03/04/2010 7:20 a.m.

Hello, I use it lately is the glucose gel sustained effect of Diabalance, which is going very well.I have bought it in an online pharmacy, I leave the link in case someone is interested: Link

Greetings :)

Julia917's profile photo
Julia917
01/13/2016 11:42 a.m.

My rapid effect daughter.I order them in the pharmacy and go up the right and necessary, much less cloying than the Glucosport Ampoules, which are clicking immediately and leave the bag made a Christ.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/13/2016 3:33 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Well, we pure and hard sugar.Two coffee beans (14grs.).The most economical .......

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
01/13/2016 9:54 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

@Regina, who commented on the sugus, how many are necessary to trace a hypo?Maria normally takes the Gluc Up, but yesterday a hypo tube in class and did not want to take it for not getting attention and sugar was taken that is more discreet, and a tube to repeat because it did not go back.The fact is that sugar does not like it too much and I told him that we would try the glucosport pills, but seeing the sugus ....

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/14/2016 10:31 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares with a single sugar or sugar envelope is very difficult to overcome, the same for breeding is sufficient because of its weight but if you are in hiccups descending it is quite difficult, so I minimal 2 sugar envelopes that also I know that with only thatIt won't cause me hyperglycemia ..
I also usually carry some tubes that sell in Decathlon "Energy Gel" of Aptonia that have a lot of flavors, I do not remember the price but the box of 6 tubes I think it is for € 6.Try the Coca Cola flavor that Maria is sure to love (like me) but you also have strawberry, forest fruits etcc, etc ...

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/14/2016 10:49 a.m.

Thanks @sigsauer:
Maria knows that with sugar it costs her more overwhelming, still taking two envelopes, because at half an hour she kept going down and at the time of the high, see if she gave her that she ran out of physical education class.That is why until now he always took gluc up that goes back super fast and leaving it over 120, but now he is starting with that he does not want anyone to see and worry.We will be what you say, I suppose they will be more discreet.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/14/2016 12:27 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares, my daughter in class always had sugar in the backpack.When he gave him a hiccup he took two without anyone finding out.´Atampo to her liked to give explanations.The sugar mills are very discreet to take, with a little practice no one knows.
I mentioned the sugus because I read it somewhere, but they are slower than sugar.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/14/2016 7:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.