Glucosport glucose in ampoules

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/14/2009 2:31 p.m.

I in class all my life, sugar in wrapped lumps, put my hand in my pocket to peel them without being seen and mouth as if it were a gum.
In envelopes it is more singing because you have to make the gesture of raising your head and arm, everything studies ...;);

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/14/2016 9:44 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala, how well you explained it :)) So they eat them too.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/14/2016 11:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina, if in the end we have tricks on everything ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/14/2016 11:56 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Link

I have found this on YouTube to get the idea of ​​how Aptonia's boat is.

The video that is clear that I'm not me ha ha ... :))

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/15/2016 1:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you @regina, Maria also told me about the sugar mills, and as Deis will be the best option, as she does not like too much at least she will not be tempted to abuse.
Thanks @sigsauer for the video.It is not that we take them but we belong to an athletics club and those I have seen and a few, and scenes like those every weekend and in some other training.My husband as a corridor is not gels, he prefers more monodosis envelopes with honey and real jelly.But Maria is always charged with the Gluc Up in hand when he runs, but of course the poor for another reason :)) We will prove from those for school, have such ........
And nothing would happen if you were ....... .;)

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/15/2016 1:44 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

It's true, I didn't remember that I had seen in some comment that Maria made athletics, it's true, this head ... !!

I am much better than that of the video and I have more hair ... ha, ha ha .. !!: (|)

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/15/2016 1:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.