Diabetic plates

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/02/2009 8:27 a.m.

I am allergic to penicillin and I have put it on the mobile agenda with the AA letters in front.It is that wearing a sheet gives me the sheet ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/30/2010 4:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Ester,
Here I leave three links to websites that sell this type of medical bracelets:

<!(in English)
<!(English and Spanish)
<!(English)

As you will see there are for all tastes :)

Marta Ripoll's profile photo
Marta Ripoll
07/15/2010 10:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I carry a diabetic card in the purse and my plaquita forever.Once again I have removed it, but it has always returned to my neck: P
We always have to be identified ..

Nita_Wave's profile photo
Nita_Wave
08/19/2010 1:20 p.m.

Some of my doctors made me a comment.
-It would be interesting to carry a plaque since people are very bad and poorly thought, if you give you a hiccup and go to the ground you meet all the requirements so that they do not pay attention to you.You are young, man ... and the hiccups can give you how you are drunk -
The truth is that these words made me think a lot but I don't like the little plate and I don't wear it, it gives me the feeling of being marked with something that is the most normal.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
08/20/2010 8:55 a.m.

If there is a loss of knowledge, (in the middle of the street, for example) and a medicalized unit arrives like 061 or Samur, one of the things that are going to be done when you are inside the ambulance is, apart from checking your constants andStatus of consciousness is on the march clicking to see your sugar in blood.

JAVI TOPILLO's profile photo
JAVI TOPILLO
06/23/2011 4:30 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.