Do you have to be controlled?

sweety's profile photo   02/08/2010 7:13 a.m.

Hello good,
I haven't come for a long time.I'm updating little by little.Kekiya, what was your endo change?did you have to do it?If you get change in modest of Lafuente they work phenomenal.Because the endo gives appointments every three or six months, as you are more or less controlled.But it has two days a week when you see patients (without previous appointment) from eight to nine in the morning, to see the controls, make the appropriate rectifications ... and the truth is that man is rare, but it isvery good.And for him, values ​​are not good or bad, they are high or low, as Owash always says and as everyone should do.And if they are high, you have to lower them and give you alternatives ... Anyway, that if you can choose, I recommend it.One possibility is that if you have a friend or relative who lives in that area, you could register at home.At least temporarily.I know it is somehow a "fraud" but worse is the treatment you have been receiving.
Well, my good news is that I already have the bomb.Now I have it with serum.So that I get used to the pot and that.And next week they put it with insulin.
A huge kiss

sweety's profile photo
sweety
04/30/2010 4:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations Sweety !!!
How is the pump finding you?Is it difficult ???Well, for a while I didn't enter ... and nothing, the endo ... neither fú nor fa.me I expected it worse ... but well, it is seen that I was in a hurry, and I did not attend to everything I expected, but well, he congratulated me for my results., to this I answered, that it did not seem so good figure, and I replied that I was very demanding, but that that is very good. Nothing, the cholesterol was a leg of my head of my header ,: I have thegood cholesterol very high, and the bad one a little, but they contrast and nothing, that I have it dabuti. I fattened a couple of kilos (which can also be due to my end) and as I saw that I did not let me get the subject of theBomb, I have been attacked on the other hand. I told him that in a year or so, I wantedHe told me not to worry, that as soon as I got pregnant or left to stay, that they were going to treat me and to get that hem, that there were women with us, and by becoming pregnant, they get we have quite good for themselves.That there is no better reason for a diabetics than becoming pregnant to improve your hem ...
So I do not know ... as it between, I went out, very baffled the truth., I wait for myself that I have the right one quotes with him, to see if my hem improved or that it happened .... I know, I don't know if I have to go in October and let go that I want to get pregnant already (lie ...jeje) and see what solutions it gives me. I give me that instead of a bomb, I put a super-strict diet ..... hahahahaha, so I did, it was not even as bad as I thought ... butNor good as I could expect ... Anyway, bewildered:-/: shock:

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
04/30/2010 5:36 p.m.

Good beautiful!
I am glad that the cholesterol has remained on an alert.
Well, tomorrow they already put it with insulin, so I'll tell you.For now the pot bothers me less than I thought ...
Well, girl, I do tell you the truth, I think that even with everything I would change my end.It has quite topical preconceived ideas.And each person (diabetics or not) is a world.There will be people who confess with a hem low and people who serve as a encouragement not to relax and maintain it or improve it even more .... I would change Endo.And if possible in a center where they are something else ... Probombas ... and if not, in October you tell him you want a bomb.Do not ask for your opinion, tell him that you would want to try a bomb therapy, because you want to have good preconception control, which is theirs ...
You will tell me.Meanwhile, do not discourage and continue to control that hem.
A kiss

sweety's profile photo
sweety
05/04/2010 4:24 p.m.

Well, I know, that's why I told him, I don't want to have to get pregnant to control me ... I prefer things in time. I will give margin until October, to see if I can improve,Or see what solutions it gives me by then. So I don't know .... Anyway, I think that by the end of this month or first I have, I have an appointment with the nurse. She does support me with the theme of the bomb, so I will try to talk to her, to see if she can talk to my endo ... but maybe she doesn't pring like ... I know ... in short ... as I told you, I am very baffled.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
05/05/2010 4:58 a.m.

Well, it seems to me a good idea.Let's see what the nurse tells you.
Today I started with the pump with insulin.Let's see how the thing is going.I will tell you.And you tell me how are you going.
A kiss

sweety's profile photo
sweety
05/05/2010 4:15 p.m.

Well, Kekiya, talks to the nurse.Sometimes it is good to get "to the saint for the base"
Sweety, tell us how is you doing.
Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/05/2010 4:30 p.m.

Well, nothing, the nurse .... I know ... I said it toooooodo what I thought about my endo, that I feel that it closes doors and that (it is the truth) that I feel very discouraged and frustrated.
The Pedi, because I said that I want to learn, the carbohydrate counts, and Ale, according to me, did not give me anything.counts and hala !!!Keep them up!1 RAC = 10 gr of hydrates ... ppfff ...
And now I'm eating my head with a happy potato omelette ... Ains ... this seems very complicated ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
05/31/2010 4:15 p.m.

Kekiya, experience and glucometer are the ones that will help you the most.Put on the insulin you calculate, wipe before and after, and correct if necessary.Points what you have eaten, insulin and measures, and next time you know what you have to do.
You'll see how it is not so difficult.In a few months you will know how to calculate the amount you see on the plate.Kisses :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/31/2010 6:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.