Omnipod in Spain?

Gema3's profile photo   02/14/2010 4:51 a.m.

I had seen much lower prices than you tell me, that cannot be maintained, at least me.
Nothing that I will have to wait for the SS, Tb I say something else equal to my son is better meditronic, because being so small to walk with the PDM he was more uncomfortable, total no longer touches the cable or anything.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/08/2015 9:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

gema3 said:
hello to all:

I have found this:

Link ... u-can.html
Link ... ution-deal

I doubt that they sell it in Spain, therefore the bomb will have to be achieved in the Chinese store :)).

GREETING

At the Dialibre Clinic in Madrid, they put the Omnipod.
If anyone knows a center?
greetings

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
06/01/2017 1 p.m.

roa said:
How much optimism!, the omnipod will arrive in Spain when in the USA they already have the artificial pancreas :?
Regarding a patch bomb in Italy, there was no talk of the Omnipod, but of the Jewel.Here is the thread:

One thing that bothers me greatly is that in the SS they do not speak clearly.I have no bomb or continuous meter because my hemo is very good (5.5) and, instead of telling me that there is no money for everyone (easy to understand) and that is why they put it to those who need it most,Well, they tell me that I don't need it.In the USA everyone who has a good medical insurance puts the best, has the hem that has and thus diabetes is something else ... Anyway, I comfort myself thinking that they are worse in Africa, poor people!

Putting a bomb is a problem for certain endocrine, it does not take long to attend to a pump patient than without it, another thing should also know about pumps and as in all sectors there are more and less involved professionals.
Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
06/01/2017 3:13 p.m.

holes9 said:
gema3 said:
hello everyone:

I have found this:

Link ... u-can.html
Link ... ution-deal

I doubt that they sell it in Spain, therefore the bomb will have to be achieved in the Chinese store :)).

GREETING

At the Dialibre Clinic in Madrid, they put the Omnipod.
If anyone knows a center?
greetings

In Spain only in Free Day Clinics.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/01/2017 11:14 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I am glad that this medication . have brought this medication.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/02/2017 11:48 a.m.

It currently have treatment for 10 patients alone

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/02/2017 3:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.