Omnipod in Spain?

Gema3's profile photo   02/14/2010 4:51 a.m.

Hello everyone:

I have found this:

Link ... u-can.html
Link ... ution-deal

I doubt that they sell it in Spain, therefore the bomb will have to be achieved in the Chinese store :)).

All the best

Gema3's profile photo
Gema3
02/14/2010 4:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone: Omnipod will be in Spain.

Link is the company that will market the insulin bomb in Spain

It is called Innova Technologies.
The contact person is Pedro Ruesco and his phone is 976 488 618 and 661 717 201
I hope it helps you.
I hang the information in Spanish about the omnipod

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/25/2010 2:53 p.m.

Hello, I have noticed that this reference of Mr.Pedro is placed in all the diabetes forums in Spain, which seemed to me a rare pooooooooooooooooo, and when looking very little I have found that the number our friend Covadonga puts us is the number of attention to the client of:
INFORMATICA Y RADIOCOMUNICACIONES S.L.- Navas de Tolosa 32, LC IZQ 50010 ZARAGOZA- 976 488 618 ( )

That has nothing to do with insulin bombs .....:-/

Has anyone contacted Pedro ????

chic's profile photo
chic
09/13/2010 8:15 p.m.

Nothing, don't even believe it.
This person with the Covadonga Nick, is in all diabetes forums with a single message, must make a "copy-peg" and in all puts the same message, to try to do business at the expense of a new disease. The subject was already discussed, and nothing, it is pure spam, or advertising.This has happened, so nothing, no case.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/14/2010 5:29 a.m.

Are you bomb that you will finance social security?I hope yes, because this is a good for us, I really like the Omnipod bomb is like carrying the mobile and in your bag without disconnecting it at any time, not even in summer it would be a pass!I hope that I arrive in Spain soon is there any pags in Spanish about Omnipod?A kiss

DiabetesForo
09/29/2010 8:55 p.m.

Are you bomb that you will finance social security?I hope yes, because this is a good for us, I really like the Omnipod bomb is like carrying the mobile and in your bag without disconnecting it at any time, not even in summer it would be a pass!I hope that I arrive in Spain soon is there any pags in Spanish about Omnipod?A besooote

1. No, for the moment it will not be marketed in Spain, which we know.And there is even importer or distributor.
2. And not again.At the moment the SS will not be financed due to the first reason (it is a loop :-))

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/01/2010 4:21 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Compared to that bomb, those in Spain are third world. That video of the video does not hurt that pod, and should not have catheters or anything like that.
Could we not do something to be marketed in Spain?Written to health or something:-/:-/

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/01/2010 11:21 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Without a company behind, with some economic power to start a good campaign it is impossible to do anything ...
Those who are in the commercial world will know what a launch campaign costs ... and much more in the hard medical field ... compete with Roche, for example ... it is a very complex and expensive task ... in addition, alsoThat in general, doctors do nothing for anything.

I do not remember if Omnipod is authorized by the European agency ... I suppose yes because a Forera said it could be acquired in Italy.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2010 5:32 a.m.

Too bad, as always to the tail of the world ...: Mrgreen:

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
10/04/2010 6:37 a.m.

I read recently (although I don't remember where) that Medtronic and Roche were studying cable -free pump models to get it in a couple of years in their homes. That I see more feasible than waiting for the omnipod to bring

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/04/2010 8:24 a.m.

How much optimism! The omnipod will arrive in Spain when in the USA they already have the artificial pancreas :?
Regarding a patch bomb in Italy, there was no talk of the Omnipod, but of the Jewel.Here is the thread:

One thing that bothers me greatly is that in the SS they do not speak clearly.I have no bomb or continuous meter because my hemo is very good (5.5) and, instead of telling me that there is no money for everyone (easy to understand) and that is why they put it to those who need it most,Well, they tell me that I don't need it.In the USA everyone who has a good medical insurance puts the best, has the hem that has and thus diabetes is something else ... Anyway, I comfort myself thinking that they are worse in Africa, poor people!

DiabetesForo
10/17/2010 6:51 a.m.

And do you know what is the worst of all Roa?That in Spain there are very large differences, the bomb put me with a hem of 5 because here the endocrine are supporters of the insulin bomb simply because it improves the quality of life of the diabetic and they are what they value above all.If I lived in Madrid or in the Basque Country or anywhere else would they have put it to me and that is fair?Well, I don't.: EVIL:

DiabetesForo
10/17/2010 5:39 p.m.

Surely in the USA, there will be many people without such good insurance, and it will not end anything ...
In any case, I believe that it is more a matter of doctors, than of Pelas ... many do not put it for pure ignorance, because it is easy to argue the economic person in charge of the medium/long -term benefits of being well controlled, and with a bombIt is much easier to get it ... but you have to want, get involved, work ... in our hospital they also put them without attending to those criteria ... we were around 6.7-7 of hemoglobin (yes, with enough hypos) When they put it ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/18/2010 5:25 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I was from Asisa and when I debuted I went to the SS because with that medical insurance, in a matter of diabetes, things were even worse ... :?

DiabetesForo
10/18/2010 7:42 a.m.

Can't you buy online?even at our cost?

It is a quite large pot but not going with the cable would be the best for my son, in the end it would come to us, but I imagine that in 4-5 years :(

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/06/2015 10:31 a.m.

I imagine that there will be private clinics where they ask you, but you would have to load with all the costs.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/06/2015 4:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I will inform me, but the good would be to buy it directly online from the seller.

aranzazuleg
05/06/2015 9:31 p.m.

I think it would be rather to talk to an individual and that I got it.Another option would be to buy it in Europe in some country where

tica's profile photo
tica
05/06/2015 9:36 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Of course, I wanted to know if there is a page where they send everyone, because in dollars the machine is nothing expensive, nor is maintenance either expensive.

I will keep looking, but for now I have not found anything, they only serve Mexico: -s

aranzazuleg
05/07/2015 10:18 a.m.

In the case of the Omnipod the initial kit is cheaper (about $ 800) but the only thing that is not disposable is the PDM (the device that serves to program the bowling and basal ones), the patches must be changed every three3 days and I think the cost of 10 patches are about $ 345.
Another thing to consider this pump is that if you lose or forget the PDM you cannot do anything with the pump, schedule basal or bowling or anything.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
05/07/2015 6:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.