Pump and accessories

virginia's profile photo   04/27/2010 7:42 a.m.

Hello,

I carry the bomb on one side of the subject, for me it is the most comfortable, I can put the insulin without taking it out (in summer it is a bit roll for sweat).
To sleep what I do is sew a mobile case on the pajamas pants a little above the knee (at the waist it is a bit uncomfortable), for me it is the most comfortable because I don't nail it when I turn around in thebed

tica's profile photo
tica
05/25/2010 5:46 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi guys.

Today I connect (in fact, in an hour) and I confess that suddenly this seems bigger to me xD I do not have time to read all the messages so the same as the same as I repeat, but to those who take her in the bra... Don't you slip or fall?I take it right now there and sincerely, it is not very safe.I have tried with a Pro bag inside the pants, but it makes enough bulk (it is not the same to take money like when you travel than carry the bomb ... my plan A has failed) and I do not know.Some you talk about the one you hook in the union of the glasses, but I do not understand how or I do not have that accessory.I use the ACCU Check Combo and have only given me two covers (one black and one white) and a huge strap that I don't know why I love her with how big it is ... I have to look online, but if you advise meI would appreciate a lot.Anyway, I will tell you.

All the best

Ali

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/03/2010 5:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The Medtronic bomb comes to us with an accessory that is a clamp, with that it can be hooked as they tell you in the bra, or in the skirt belt or pants.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/03/2010 6:35 a.m.

And a huge belt that I don't know why I love her with how big it is ...

All the best

Ali

Hahahaha, you could have used it to disguise yourself as a mummy on Halloween !!:))
Well, bad jokes ... have you seen this page? They have very cool things and accessories for the bomb. The bad thing that is in English, but well, more or less they are understood, on Facebook they have a page, and also videos of people whoYou buy these covers (belts, supports ...) and they look very good. I think they send to Spain. I leave the link in case you want to take a look: href = " Link Link

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/03/2010 7:37 a.m.

Thank you very much, Kekiya and Prado.I read the whole post almost before I left and I saw that Medtronic is more prepared (I did not find a catalog of Acucheck accessories, I had to consult with the hospital link) I almost envies me, because look that it is simple about the pinzitaBut how many things solve ...

Anyway, I'll be going away.If the new needs awaken my creativity, I will tell you what has occurred to me to do.

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/03/2010 3:16 p.m.

Hello guys.

Today I connect (in fact, in an hour) and I confess that suddenly this seems bigger to me xD I do not have time to read all the messages so the same as the same as I repeat, but to those who take her in the bra... Don't you slip or fall?I take it right now there and sincerely, it is not very safe.I have tried with a Pro bag inside the pants, but it makes enough bulk (it is not the same to take money like when you travel than carry the bomb ... my plan A has failed) and I do not know.Some you talk about the one you hook in the union of the glasses, but I do not understand how or I do not have that accessory.I use the ACCU Check Combo and have only given me two covers (one black and one white) and a huge strap that I don't know why I love her with how big it is ... I have to look online, but if you advise meI would appreciate a lot.Anyway, I will tell you.

All the best

Ali

I use that white Velcro belt with the white case that is included with the sleeping pump.I put my belt between my chest and the navel, I adjust it with the help that you have a velcro throughout my way and do not move my pump all night.

Both the white and the black case have used them horizontally between the fastener's glasses also helping me so that it is more subject to an elastic that I put in the tender that the covers have from behind and grabbing that elastic with an unmissable.I don't know if I explain myself well ... for example, suppose you wear a shirt, because seen from outside and "layers" would be: your shirt, the bra, the cover with the pump and your chest.(Square example, but without images it is complicated).

Apart from the covers that come with the bomb, I have made others similar to those and that also carry brooches that hold the pump with their case to the bra surround it.Thus, even if it gets out of the glasses, it always is hanging from the union of both glasses.It never reaches the ground and it is also complicated that you get out of the bra because the pressure of the chest and the bra maintain the homba more or less in its place.

Sorry for the roll and tangle.I have tangled up more than clarified.You will tell me something.

Greetings.

Ilipa's profile photo
Ilipa
03/18/2011 8:02 p.m.

Hello!!I am new in the forum, the truth is that I do not know if it does much or not of the conversations, because I cannot see publication dates.I have been connected and 27 years old with Diabetes with Diabetes.

Of the covers, in my case and like most, the one that most uses is the one that is hooked to the subject, for me it is the most practical.Also in the hospital they gave me 6, to hang around my neck, with pants and belt clamp ... the worst without a doubt that of the belt, that is huge, it gives me two laps !!I think I only see it practical to do sports, running, bike ... etc., I don't assure you yet, it seems to give very hot.

To sleep I have been varying and it was what I repaired most at the beginning.I started with Mayas-Boxer type trim and connected the clamp inside, very comfortable because nothing moves, but if you go to the night bath you have to be careful.

Then I found in Berska a kind of fabric tape -I think it is under shirts, to wear underwater with wide t -shirts ... the case that is now what I use and the most comfortable in summer, with the heat it made.It does not carry rubbers, nor does anything nail and if you put it as a chance, I forget heat and if I go to the bathroom.

I also tried sleeping with her, in my case without problem, but if it gives you to move a lot for a night ... I don't know if it is recommended.Although nothing happened that day, I did not repeat the flies.

All the best

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
08/28/2015 3:48 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello everyone!My name is Jéssica and I am a diabetic since 15. Now I have 30 and I have been bombing for 5 years.At first it was a bit weird to have to wear belts, or pendants with the pump, until one day I came up with a place to put it on and have been putting it there, whining pants, skirts, tight dresses etc and nobody notices it, noIt looks, it does not bulge or anything.Thinking I realized that I could take advantage of the hole that is done in the groin, to place it there, since when wearing clothes, that place from outside, is smooth, is not seen.I have taken a picture with an illustration of how I carry it for you to see, I do not carry anything to hold it, I only try to wear underwear not too big or loose because it would be slipped but if you carry it with normal or adjusting underwearnor moves.

Jessicagr's profile photo
Jessicagr
08/30/2015 10:31 p.m.

Diabética desde año 2000/ bomba desde 2010.

It seems to me a quite disguised site if it does not come out.I'm going to try the Dexcom receiver

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/30/2015 11:09 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

He doesn't leave anything, it doesn't bother me, all you have to do is grab it when you go to the bathroom but the rest of the day does not, and if you wear Texan pants like me, it does not move.
You will tell me the experience!

Jessicagr's profile photo
Jessicagr
08/31/2015 5:50 p.m.

Diabética desde año 2000/ bomba desde 2010.

Yes, jeans and quite fair !!;)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
08/31/2015 11:42 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Jessicagg, doesn't it bother you when you feel?And do you close your pants?I don't know how to imagine exactly where you take it ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
09/01/2015 5:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Hello, I have been with the Medtronic for 3 months and I am delighted my hemoglobin is going down a lot in just 3 months, and I don't care if they see it so when I play I change it I put it in the abdomen, the back (area (areaUnder the kidneys) the thighs, above the gluteo, and the arms.In my arms I hold it with the pots that we get to run with the mobiles, and on my legs I bought the Medtronic website a Cintiron with Belcro and Silicone that goes very well, and when it takes it in the gut orOn the back I put it in the belt or in the pocket depends on the clothes that it has.But I already tell me I don't care that it is seen because it is for my good and for my health.Greetings to all.

joana's profile photo
joana
09/02/2015 4:01 p.m.

Very good Joana !!!!!Also what is more to look !!!!They are technology and everyone likes technology !!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/03/2015 5:34 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.