Pump and accessories

virginia's profile photo   04/27/2010 7:42 a.m.

Very good,
Well here I am, on the way to the work.
Well, these first days were not bad.Although I had to change the catheter the first night.Because I disconnected to go to the shower and there was no human form to connect it again.I don't know what stuff happened to him.But I think, as I shower with very hot water, as the gossip dilates ... that then there is no way to connect it again.Last night when I give myself, I put the protector that brings and then I could connect without problems.I don't know if it was a coincidence ... the controls are not going wrong.Although of course, I still have to adjust the basal.But the correction is a joy, it is no longer lazy.And at night try the shirt and guay.And the tape, like last night was cold, also Guay.
If Lola, I have I see the paradigm.But they have not put the meter.That only puts it to people with droppers, pregnant, some baby ... but well, for me they have already made a new person with the bomb.I hope to continue well and get the hemo down.
Does anyone know the useful life of the paradigm?The truth is that I had not thought about that ...
Kisses

sweety's profile photo
sweety
05/07/2010 4:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sweety how much I am glad you are already connected and bieeeeen ...... now to go adjusting little by little and you will see that hemo down.
The catheter was sure that it was a coincidence, it never happened to me and I do not think it is for hot water .... I think sometimes they don't adjust well ...

The Medtronic bombs do not know if they have expiration, I have the paradigm 512 and I have been with it for 5 years .... next week I will end up I will ask why I would like to change the I see.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/07/2010 4:29 a.m.

Hello:

Very good Sweety, little by little you'll see how you handle the pump well.By the way, don't you let you down in Spain when you put the bomb for the first time?
It seems that the Medtronic is trumping with the see, to see if with all the benefits they are taken, the sensors for the meter give us ... hehe.
Prado, apparently those of Medtronic will only produce the I see it, so I imagine they will change it soon.

lola's profile photo
lola
05/07/2010 5:09 a.m.

How is that of the continuous glucose meter?They were still in it, with a continuous glucose meter, which I imagine that it will be the competition of I see, and if Lola has not been given to you, I imagine that they still do not have it ready, I don't know very well that that is goingof continuous meter but I am interested.
How do you know that the catheter is obstructed? The only thing, that if I leave it a couple more days of the recommended, it bites you a little when the insulin enters and then I already say, come woman who is a prick, it is more, it isThat gives me a laziness.
Where do you place the catheter? Always in the gut?
Well my sachet is very simple, now I, I am very bad to give explanations I have tried to make a drawing and attached to the message, if you do not give me your email I take a photo to the original and I pass it.
As you can see it is a bag, the fabric is very soft, type the fabric of the flannel sheetAt one end of the strip you sew one automatic and on the other the other, to join the 2 strips, at the bottom it is left open to put the pump and put an automatic so that when you carry it hanging the pump you do notfallSo what I do is join one end of the strip with the other passing through the side of the holder, under the arm, and so you have to hang your bag hooked to the strip of the subject.What a mess I have put you, well if someone wants I send him a photo, that you will get better.

nesanbla's profile photo
nesanbla
05/07/2010 6:44 a.m.

The red points of the drawing are the automatic, and below I have forgotten to put another one that is so that the bag is closed and does not fall the pump below.

nesanbla's profile photo
nesanbla
05/07/2010 6:49 a.m.

What are you looking for Nesanbla!It looks like the Spirit accessories bag.
It seems that ACCU Check has not taken any with a meter, took a new one last year, the ACCU Check Combo.But as I said without a continuous meter, so as I had to choose this year, I opted for I see it, although I don't think I can pay for the continuous meter sensor.

Well, I know it is clogged because it goes up a lot and even if it makes me insulin, it does not fall, first discarding other options (mestruation, disease, etc.).I always put it in the gut, but I will start trying other places, to give a breath to my gut.Has anyone tried in other areas?

Greetings

lola's profile photo
lola
05/07/2010 8:23 a.m.

Well, yes, I have tried in other areas, they say that it absorbs worse than in the gut, but I have not noticed big difference, I have put it in my leg, but it hurts a little more and you have to be more pending with it depends thatMovements do, I work in an office sitting but it depends so that, it is more uncomfortable (I have only tried it a couple of times), and where I put it most it is in my hips, well hips, in the Michelines that go aboveThe hip, just above the culete, is what has a few kilos of more hahaha you do not have Michelin in that area, but you know that it is useful for something, if not the highest part of the culete.I take this better because if not the tripita needs a break.
Why do you say that you can not pay for the sensor? But does that not cover social security?

nesanbla's profile photo
nesanbla
05/07/2010 10:03 a.m.

Hello: I carry several days following this thread to see truquillos from where to carry the pump, various gadgetWe want information,: Mrgreen: Je je ......

xiquillo71's profile photo
xiquillo71
05/07/2010 11:06 a.m.

You are very right Majeton, say yes, even I wonder, and the boys?, Do not have a bomb? Where do they carry it?, That is writing any and tells us that we also interest us.

nesanbla's profile photo
nesanbla
05/07/2010 11:17 a.m.

Well, now where I put on the catheter it is in the back, where my back ends, I don't have a Michelin as Nesanbla says;) But there I do very well, better even than in the belly.Where I would like to try is in the stomach but it gives me that it has to hurt:-/, the boys is where they usually put it, right?And in my leg, I do not dare, in addition to all the exercise I do, it seems to me that it will be uncomfortable.

DiabetesForo
05/07/2010 11:29 a.m.

If it is true that in the stomach as you say it goes well, and if you do a lotDel Michelin: D I say it because a nurse told me that where there is some fat and mutculus absorbs better, you don't imagine that I'm a Michelin ehh hahaha I want to say where there is to grab hahaha

nesanbla's profile photo
nesanbla
05/07/2010 12:01 p.m.

Hello good!!!It is finally Friday !!!
Uff, Lola, where are you living?What are I leaving for there ?? !!Go down when you put the pump ??? !!!I already wanted.Although the truth is that it would not be bad.It is a bit stressful to be aware of the east bichito and be curing.But well, I don't complain because I am very happy with my new bug.
Thanks Prado!Yes, patience and to adjust little by little.Well, I don't know about the catheter, but hey, it doesn't cost me any work to put the protector and voila.I got very nervous.But then I thought good, that if I couldn't put it on, I changed it and ready….And so I had to do.But well, little by little.
Yes, Nesambla, you are very well, the bag to see if I take time from somewhere and put myself to it ... hey, think about patenting it that you are successful and sure that you put them cheaper than the "official products" hahahahaha
Xiquillo, of course ... although I think you have it a little easier in some sense and in others more complicated.On the one hand the girls, normally, we carry bag, and there we can put the meter, insulin, the spare parts and several stories ... but when carrying the bomb, as you always wear pants and no tight things (usually) ... well ... well ... wellto the pocket or belt and voila.I think that for the bomb you can be much more discreet than us ... yes, the bra ... better than no, huh?
Well, now I can't puncture the gut, I have it in fallow, hahahaha.I have been told that I have lipodystrophy (and I thought it was a Michelin) hahaha.I have no Michelines, I am quite thin (one of my goals is to gain a little).And I still put it where Nesambla.For now I have only tried that area, because I carry with the pot for a week and a half.(With insulin only a few days).But I have put it on my hips from behind and well, the truth is that it gave me a little grrima, but nothing bothers me.
Well guys, I'm going to walk through the forum that I have already rolled out too much and I'm going to bore you.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
05/07/2010 3:51 p.m.

Sweety, do not worry that it is finally weekend and you can rest and control the pump without stress.They dropped me for this reason to prevent it from being stressed, so that I was only aware of the bomb and in case of emergency to be able to go to the hospital.They told me that they gave me 1 or 2 weeks off, and in my work they behaved well they didn't put any paste.After a week, my doctor asked me if I already felt safe with the bomb or needed another week, I was tempted to take another week, but I thought it was not good and that it was best to return to normal as soon as possible.

It would be very good, read guys comments with the bomb, to see if they are encouraged to participate.
I'm going to try in this incipient Michelin of the hip, because my gut really needs a break.By the way, when would you place it at the end of the back, above the hip or in the leg, you change the tube for a longer one?Now that I am looking, I don't know if this 30 cm will arrive or maybe it is very strange.

lola's profile photo
lola
05/08/2010 7:29 a.m.

Good, how well Saturday Sabadete, to rest and sleep, is that I am like a sleeping bear, both early early in the week, I love sleeping….Well the bag I am glad if someone tries it and it is doing well, the truth that the idea has been mine but the manufacturing department and the workforce has been my mother hahaha so we will go to pachas, now that I am that I amIn Casita I have made some pictures so that you see them better, I do not take the holder in the tyrantites of the inner shirts I hang the bag, at the end of use it comes out balls to the fabric, but it is very soft.
What Lola questions, when I place it at the end of the back is above the hip, and of course 60cm cable, the other to me does not even give it to me, because it is very short and throws a lot.
Well Sweety to see how the weekend with your bug hahaha
I see that you all have a hallucinating hem, until they gave me the bomb I did not go down 8-9 and it was put on me and at 6 months 7.2, in July I have to return and see if at least I stay in 7, that forMy is already a triumph, is that my diabetes is very rebellious, there is no one to control it.

nesanbla's profile photo
nesanbla
05/08/2010 8:55 a.m.

Hello everyone

I have not been able to read the forum throughout the weekend so when I have seen it today has been glad to see what has had a lot of movement.Let's see if the boys are encouraged as you say and tell us the truquis that they use .....
I have had a fond movie and that is that 6 mm teams have given me problems and the other day I got quite high and with quite cetona, even my doctor was flipped, so Finde calmly.They have already given me my definitive bomb because I borrowed since mine had not reached and at the end it is transparent.I have reached the belt that I bought and it is super comfortable to be hunted and sleep ... like that I rest .... ha ha ha.By the way Nesambla ... what are you going to !!!!!!I have bought a similar sachet for the holder but without the handles and they have nailed 20 euros so you pate yours and surely you force yourself !!!!
By the way, all those who have children or who like nonsense like me and have a Medtronic bomb have things called Skins.They are your website.In the US they are sold but in Spain they are free and they are quota and colored stickers to put the pump and tune it.They do not have all the web models but they have sent me 2 of flowers.Now I have a pink margaritas and every time people ask me to show me the bomb they get out of laughter ........ I say it because for which you have children .... Well, sure you will be fun.

virginia's profile photo
virginia
05/09/2010 4:21 p.m.

Hello everyone!But see that you are ingenious ... this is the most, I take note of everything just at some point I can serve me.

I only entered to tell you (in case someone can serve you) I have a small girl that carries a bomb, and for the theme of the pump and sand we take the pump and wrap it in a little paper of film (transparent) and thus toThe time it allows you to see keyboard, nothing sand enters.I do it since it is baby (imagine in the sand parks ...)

Well it was just that, I tell you in case I could serve someone.

A hug to all, have you noticed that we are like "Macgyver"?Hahaha I spend my life by machineing, devising and I see that you too.

DiabetesForo
05/10/2010 5:12 a.m.

Hi Lena ....

Good thing about the transparent film !!!!I hadn't occurred to me ... It's great.Hey .... and while you are on the beach with the baby, it is connected to the pump, right ????And how do you insulin heat ???Or when you get home, do you change the reservoir ???It was that I had thought to put a bag of those cold like the one I have to go on a trip and so I do not have to change the reservoir but it seems a bit roll and spectacular to go to the beach with that ...... is thatIf not, living in Alicante I will have to change the reservoir every day and I'm going to spend every 2 x 3 in the consulting doctor's office for recipes .......

virginia's profile photo
virginia
05/10/2010 11:07 a.m.

Hello good
I loved the film.I'm going to do it to take the little one to the park.(I carry it, not the little one, but we put the two fine sand).I join the pump question and heat ...

sweety's profile photo
sweety
05/13/2010 5:50 p.m.

Hello everyone, I've been without writing here for a long time.They put the bomb six months ago and every time I am happier.Nesambla about the bag is a great idea, if you can put a photo or something more detailed I would appreciate it.I almost always carried it in the dreamer but now with the heat it was very much and I had thought about making me a freshe more fabric meter than that of leather and also many bubbles are formed in the reservoir.I change the canula every 4 days or less and I have the action that never dies, it also has a remote control with which I make blood glucose and calculate my bowling.

See you soon

chiqui's profile photo
chiqui
05/24/2010 11:45 a.m.

Good, well, I think if you look at May 8 specifically, attach some photos of the bag and there you can see what it is that is not, if you do not tell me and I explain it very gladly, that well you have the bombThat they will supposedly give me when he dies, hehaha a little thing knows someone how can you change the password?, I don't know what happened to my account that I have not been able to enter days, and I have requested new activation or something like that andThey have given me a password that I do not learn it or pussy, and I do not know where it changes to one that I want, well as I am a rookie if someone can help me grateful.

nesanbla's profile photo
nesanbla
05/25/2010 4:06 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.