And the doctor went to the point: you are diabetic, without any doubt

juanga's profile photo   05/13/2010 7:12 p.m.

If I was, I also had a hiccup after Zamparme a brownie in a Vips.You will have to learn how your body behaves.The most complicated thing is that you do not know when you are going to start subri (1, 2 or 3 hours) so in these copious meals situations away from home begins by putting the insulin of a normal meal, then you measure yourself at two hours (If the dessert started) and if you are normal, you are waiting, but if you start being high chutate without compassion, which will surely go up much more.You measure yourself again at two hours (or an hour if you were still well), and work again accordingly ... the most important thing is that you try to learn so that you can react how much it starts to rise.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/27/2010 7:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you all who teach us, and you encourage after the hard blow of the debut !!! (I don't like that word at all)

Today I started, and not to vary the very serious guy, the only thing that told me scheme had some analysis to frame, hemo 5.5.

And that the next one passes.

That said thanks for being there, and that if it weren't for you, I doubt that hemo would have.Now to continue learning.
: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/16/2010 2:12 p.m.

Magnificent Hemo, Estu, congratulations.

Do not let yourself be folded by the stupids, that you are on the right track.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/16/2010 3:01 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am new in these forums.I was diagnosed with the diabets a year ago and as Juan my symptoms were a lot of thirst and tiredness.Unfortunately I have two diabetic cousins.I did not perceive me for anything until talking one day with my sister went to her whom she turned on the light and told me;You have the same symptoms as cousins.I did not get calm, so I called one of them, I mediated me in sugar and effectively had + 600 ,,,, my cousin stayed a face that was a poem, they jumped to the tears (and to my writingThis now).He didn't want to worry in excess (Eela already knew he was a diabetic) so he told me that I had to eat that day and then my head doctor.They made urine proof and effectively told me without the slightest delicacy, go to the Ey Diabetic hospital.At that time my parents were on a trip so next to her (my cousin) and my sister went down to the hospital and there they activated the entire protocol.The next day I was in the diabetic unit with a syringulla in my hand, without stopping to cry and looking at my sister's face that was another poem.In principle I was not luck with the nurse, too severe, too prohibitive ,,,, and it is necessary to have a little delicacy to tell everything that they tell you in a few hours. It is a disease in which you have to take care of yourself forsupposed but they put it as if you never in life, you were a sweet, or fried potatoes ,,,, with control you can do it perfectly.
I spend my month of depression saying everything happens to me, life is shit, etc. ,,, that one day my cousin told me;Look or click or die so you will see if you want, little by little, day after day I learned how to lead a normal life. My family and friends have been fundamental, always pending schedules, meals, etc. ,,,,, echo this weekend my friends have made me a"Diabétes" first anniversary party ",,,, is difficult and hard, you have days of downturn but we have no choice but to throw forward, I make a normal life.I do not bore you anymore ,,,,, I like to know that in this forum you can find a lot of understanding.A kiss to all and encouragement to the debutants and you will see that with the passage of time you see the disease in another way, it is like carrying a backpack for a lifetime.A kiss.

bambi's profile photo
bambi
09/23/2010 7:47 a.m.

BAME BAMBI!
I debut with almost 700, a lot of thirst and I saw blurry, from the first day I took it well, I have not stayed another, I have not had any downturn, I have been with the "sweet" for 5 months and here I have found many tips andA lot of information, surely with your experience you help the rookies like me, my tb at first put everything very hard, you can not eat any sweet..etc, but from time to time there is peco, hahahahaha
Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/23/2010 8:13 a.m.

I applaud your words and although it seems a lie, I who debuted almost 28 years ago, also serve me your words.
Thank you!

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
09/23/2010 8:14 a.m.

Bambi, how beautiful about the party "First Anniversary with Diabetes", I take note, to see if my friends make me one, I will drop it :)) :)) :)) I don't know if I would strain
Carmentxu, that I would do without those you know, I do not say names for not leaving any, now I have good control, that I am starting, the day that is out of control, if the day comes, I will bombard you to questions,: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D
Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/23/2010 8:33 a.m.

Thank you all.
Anabeg, the party is recommended, that yes, very diabetic was not, but occasionally it is not bad.My friends now use the diabets to ask for a table in a restaurant, they tell the waiter we cannot wait half an hour my friend is a diabetic, they put a table in 5 minutes, you see something good has to have.
Do not overwhelm the debutants, participate all those around you with the disease, do not hide.I always punish myself in public, whom I don't like that I don't look, people in the street and I don't like it?You have to give it normality ..... We are still in contact.

Kisses.

bambi's profile photo
bambi
09/23/2010 10:22 a.m.

Welcome Bambi !!!You have said everything, once the first stage of acceptance, knowledge and others have been overcome, it is already much simpler and as you say, having control, a fairly normal life can be made, even with its limitations.

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/24/2010 5:12 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome home, Bambi.

DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 9:15 a.m.

Jo what lucky bambi that your friends made that party. I would have liked someone to do that!
Welcome!!

david29's profile photo
david29
09/25/2010 6:55 p.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.